It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 9, 1955, Eisenhower meets w/ EBE at Holloman AFB

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Came across the following account of the often suggested meeting at Holloman AFB between Pres. Eisenhower and a race of EBEs on February 9, 1955. This article includes an AFB personnel being told to Shut Down the Radar System, just after Air-force One landed near the opposite end of the tarmac.

That's interesting as I have often read some EBE craft have navigation problems when captured on Doppler Radar and this article makes it possible that the Air-force new about it pre-1955. Was it used as weapon to bring down EBE Craft?

This article is far more detailed than anything I've pieced together on the speculation a second meeting occurred between an EBE Race and Pres. Eisenhower. . This is by far the best report of the incident and associated happenings I have come across to date. Just wondering if anyone has any comments on this article or knows anyone stationed at Holloman that day

_______

02/09/55:

He left on Feb. 10th at 1:00 p.m. from Andrews AFB with a party of six. A chartered planeload of journalists from all major networks accompanied him. The planeload of press was with Ike because of international tensions. The Russians were having a major leadership upheaval and the Red Chinese were making moves towards Formosa.

Ike and party arrived at his destination, Thomasville GA, about 4:30 p.m. on Feb. 10th, hunted quail for an hour, and retired to his guest cottage. Less than 24 hours later, President Eisenhower showed up at Holloman AFB. Ike was out of the press view for some 36 hours. James Hagerty, his press secretary, told the press that Ike and his valet were "treating a case of the sniffles...

Full Article:
www.ufocrashbook.com...

_______
Dallas

Mod Edit - added external quote tags.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi Dallas,

The Source of the article is questionable. Clark C. McClelland:

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

He was actually on ATS a while ago as someone posted another of his articles with the claim that an Astronaut had catergorically stated that he saw a UFO on one of the Apollo missions and there was absolutely no evidence of the Astronaut saying it in the first place.

He came on ATS to push for people to contribute to buy into a Book that he is trying to get published. I personally feel that he is in it for the money and throwing claims out with absolutely no evidence to support it, oh and he's selling space memorabelia on his website so is you want to buy a plastic hat from the Kennedy Space Centre he will willingly give it to you for a mere $3300.

Bargain.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hmmm?, seems there's a load of Astronauts who have came forward to the public in the belief EBEs are here (eg Edgar Mitchell..) and others who testified before Congress after sending a letter. Cooper, Armstrong, Carpenter.. I mean the crap started with their missions real or no. The Interrogation tactics through mind control -- well? Look at Sirhan-Sirhan
en.wikipedia.org... .

As for Clark C. McClelland, who ever he is?, has little to nothing with the witness component to the event.
Sometimes we have to look up to be satisfied looking down is where the sham lies.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
October, it's cool to demerit an author who may seemingly be out for the money. But let me caution that thought too.

Some or most of the main-stay UFO Professional Investigators have no other income as they devote their life-ambitions on investigating and proving/disproving EBE reality in this world. They don't just Profit they earn a living at trying to find the truth.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The site is selling a book.

Strike one.

The site mentions Philip
Corso.

Strike two.

He's involved with Art
Campbell.

Strike three.

To me, this is a money-
making scheme.

I'll pass.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

This isn't a base ball game. And ball-parks don't usually buy nor sell snot answers of the uninformed kind. Other than that -- great theories.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hi Dallas,

I'm not in the habit of swiftly discounting an alleged event, especially one as interesting as this but he doesn't have any back up evidence to support his story, he is just telling it. I would love to think there was some semblence of truth in the account but i remember when he came to the thread members were genuinely asking him for more information and all he could do was basically ask for money in a roundabout way.

That to me is not a very good contribution for a researcher.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I heard that before, in your first post October. You seem to be basing all against a no-name researcher and then, in doing so, suggest the information is derilect. Seems to me, not all that many months ago, you were asing questions and opinions on information you provided to ATS Members -- yes?

Let's deal with this person. What SPECIFIC inflamatory or book selling remarks did he actually make on ATS, October?

Dallas

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Dallas, you and me have come to blows in the past I believe and I don't want a repeat of it, lifes too short. I'm not trying to put down your thread just giving my opinion. You will find the thread i was talking about is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On page 6 KSCVeteran posts the following:

"Hello to all at ATS: (11-19-2007)
I released that article about Astronaut Dr. Story Musgrave. He visited my home town two years ago and we renewed our past friendship. I was his ScO, for the shuttle missions flown by him.
Dr. Story Musgrave AND Astronaut (Apollo 14) Dr. Edgar Mitchell are two
courageous cosmic space travelers. We are very fortunate to have such
heroes release such TOP SECRET information!!
I know the price some brave people pay. I lost all my retirement, health benefits, home, marriage, family, etc., because of my being the REAL X-FILES at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, Florida for half my life (1958 to 1992). The Federal Government will NOT allow my books to be published!!
I was a US Space Program pioneer, before NASA was created!
Before my friends, Musgrave and Mitchell were astronauts.
I need help to publish my three books disclosing astonishing events I and many astronauts experienced during those years! What I have to release, will remove the curtain and expose the TRUTH about UFOs and Aliens on earth!
Is there any of you out there that can assist in this effort??
Can ATS form a group to help ME inform the people on earth? I NEED HELP!! We, the PEOPLE, must take action to break this secrecy!
Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, NICAP Director, MUFON, Space Shuttle Fleet, Kennedy Space Center, Florida
[snip]

THIS INFORMATION MUST BE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE PLANET EARTH!!

Unqoute

I sent the following to Mclelland:

Quote:

"Hi and welcome. Just wondering what sort of help you are looking for in terms of publishing your book? Are publishers not taking your book on?

On your website you say that the powers that be will not let you publish your book so what can we do for you here? If it's sharing of information you are looking for your in the right place and I would love to discuss your experiences as i'm sure other members will too.

If your looking for me to visit your website and purchase your memorabelia for a cosy $25000 i'll pass on that thank you very much."

Unquote:

His response?

"October:
Thank you for this response!
I have had at least three books ready for publication for many years now.
NO PUBLISHER will entertain my books being in the hands of the world public for their knowledge! Why??
Because the Shadow Government that controls ALL OF YOUR LIVES and MINE will not permit it while THEY have taken actions to completely enslaved the human race!
I was there to experience all that I release for the sheeple on this planet of dumbed down people to understand! Few, who read this have the slightest experiences that could hope to match mine!
I KNOW!!! YOU DO NOT!!
Believe it or NOT!

Unquote

In my opinion he posted this to see what he could use on ATS, ie using members to spread the word for his own benefit. He plasters in capital letters that the information must be known and says that he has experienced amazing things but when we ask him to elaborate further he pulls the carrot away from us all. I personally cannot stand that in a person and it reeks of the opportunistic people that come on here and claim massive things but never deliver any evidence and i'm sure you would be the first to ask them don't you think?

Perhaps we should sidestep each other from now on and walk different paths, there are ways and means to built a credible reputation as a researcher etc, Timothy Good is in my opinion a really good example of a grounded reliable source, this person is most definately not and I'm not going to be taken for a ride.

October

[edit on 6/12/07 by October]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by October

Thanks for the work you put into answering October, it's respected. Edgar Mitchell, whom was mentioned above was second to the first Apollo Astronaut to crack out the shell, the first being Story Musgrave. He was retired quickly soon after talking about his multiple Space Worm sighting in orbit (see my post from apprx 8/2006).

After reading your enclosed post, I really don't read anything spectacular with exception to apparent friction between you and this man.
Getting back to Eisenhower, my feelings include the belief he made or allowed to be made -- contact with a Superior (Technologically) Race of Beings and I'm swayed to more seriously consider Ike was the lead head of State to open up a panel of brilliance aka Majic/Magestic/MAJ 12.
(1): That this panel was first formed to to understand this Race -- EBE's propulsion system for covert development by the USA Army/Navy (Military).
(2): Determine/evaluate Public reaction and world-wide acceptance of a superior Race, e.g.: Would we believe and confirm swearing testimony on the 'Holy Bible' -- type stuff. Would be still ensure limited self control under biblical rules?

Anyway, October my point is anything but the blurb from your nemesis writer. It's about President Eisenhower and all the thought provoking stuff we are gradually becoming to know about his encounter or two with superior EBEs from 1947 -- 1954. Thanks for the Last input, October.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Not a problem,

It seems to me that it was the Borderland Science Research Foundation were the first to show the letter from Gerald Light regarding Ike's UFO visit? I have never heard of this Foundation before and I see it was founded by Meade Layne, the receiver of Geralds letter.

I'm trying to find a copy of the letter, possibly in PDF format but no joy yet.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
The site mentions Philip
Corso.

Strike two.

Just curious, but how come you dismiss PC so quickly?

thanx

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dunno?, don't claim to be an expert. Just formulated my--own points of view in certain EBE areas.
Uncovering the reasons for having a sit-down within has become a major point of investigation for me. Ike (most all) some know his battle tactics, some or most don't.

Just the interest that he allowed a outer-Race to join him (Eisenhower) suggests he'd ben in contact previously.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
SORRY. DOUBLE POST. Please ignore this-one.

Dunno?, don't claim to be an expert. Just formulated my--own points of view in certain EBE areas.
Uncovering the reasons for having a sit-down within has become a major point of investigation for me. Ike (most all) some know his battle tactics, some or most don't.

Just the interest that he allowed a outer-Race to join him (Eisenhower) suggests he'd ben in contact previously.

Dallas

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Dallas]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I am the Airman who supplied Art C. and Scalla with a seven page letter about Ike at Norton, Pamdale, and Holloman. I met with Art in Topeka in 07. Art is trying to sell his books on investigations of UFOs. As bad as that may seem to some "Serious Investigators" it is nothing like the canival act I saw at the Ozark Mufont meeting in Arkansas. I do not like the liberties Art has taken with what I wrote; but I am not investing anything but my time in talking about UFOs. From my perspective Art is spending "TIME and MONEY" with little chance of having any return from his investigations.
I have no Money invested and do not seek fame as I know UFOS and ETs exist and met with Ike in 55. I would make some corrections to the original letter that I wrote. It was not Bob O'Day who I heard in Kansas City, it was Bob Dean: Airman Dorsey's last name was Moore. For more complete coverage read Scalla's article in bibliotecapleyades.net. Most of my original letter is there. I do not want to be bothered by people who seek fame and fortune

Wilbur

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by senshido

I worked for Motorola Military Electronics Division Western Center as a Computer Analyst. I worked under a man by the name Ed Growth. Ed made the statement that the Electronic device people (Micro Circuitry or Transitor guys) told him they had made 120 to 150 year jump in transitor knowhow from transitor diodes to power supply transitors.
I asked, "How?"
Ed said, "Backward engineering of a foreign object."
"Russian?"
"Foreign is all I know. I do not know where it came from."

Look again at what Corso wrote.

Wilbur

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Anon, thanks for sharing. The more I read threads like this one the more I want to grab some duct tape to keep my head from exploding. It seems simple to me that a major sociological event such as the disclosure of EBE's would transcend the making of money. Therefore, if these people really had evidence and could prove without a shadow of a doubt the existence of anything they espouse, then they would become the stuff of legend!

I ran across McClelland a decade ago and nothing much has changed except maybe he has a better web site. He attempted to get me to invest ion his book even back then. The man is a complete contradiction as it is with all so-called whistle blowers. Witholding the smoking guns closed to their chests while they live in supposed fear and poverty.

Put it out there! Put it on the Internet for everyone. If what you say is true then the money will follow! If you fear for your life, then whats the difference? Getting the book published for money is going to save you from whom?

Anon, I don't know you from Adam but at least you say what you know and don't dress it up. If I were inclined to believe someone it would certainly be someone who just puts the facts out there for everyone to decide upon and not to follow an endless trail of breadcrumbs which lead to nowhere.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is this the agreement between the big-nosed gray from Betelguese ... His Omnipotent Highness Krlll?

In Milton William Cooper's fiction ... this agreement was signed at Edwards AFB by President Eisenhower in 1954/55 after landing at Holloman AFB in 1954.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by packetstorm]

[edit on 27-5-2008 by packetstorm]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by packetstorm

Packetstorm:
I do not know who Milton Cooper's Omnipotent Highness Krill represents. I only know what I was involved with. When Ike went to Edwards (Palmdale in my letter), I was at George AFB. I was not at Holloman. After I got to Holloman I recall that some thing was said about Ike being there previously. This could have been in 1954. I do not know and as I was not directly involved in any event prior to George and Holloman, I would pass on authenticity about such a visit.
I wondered about becoming a member of TXT. I read what I would have been supporting if I entered and decided my word is more important than others who I do not know.

Wilbur

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralLee

GeneralLee;
I found the abovetopsecret.com website less than a week ago. I was interested in what type of people frequented and used this type of site. You and Dallas seem to be more aware of what is going on than others. I thought I would wait and see before responding to anything other than the Ike, ETs and Holloman story. Your reply posted 27-5-2008 deserved what I think is a thoughtful response.
Yes, the event is epic in terms of recorded history. In terms of human history it is also up there. I do not make these statements lightly when I say, the event is as earth shaking as is the life of Jesus.
We as a species have been controled by fear for eras. No one wants to be mistaken or wrong. Especially if we had a choice in the matter of doing the 'right' instead of what we chose to do. Your response illustrates this when you asked for proof 'without a shadow of a doubt'.
Even Jesus and other religous leaders could not do that to all people.
Accept the possibility it cannot be done. Enough is available to verify the statements from more than one person about what I saw and reported. This has been done both by Dr. Salla and Art Campbell on the WEB. Are there some missing parts to the story? Yes. I am not selling anything except my word. I do not want to be a legend as you implied. I want to live as I now live simply without being hurried. My ego is big enough as it is without seeking to expand it through lectures and talks. If I did not think that our country was in danger of being destroyed by us internally I would not have told what I saw.
I sent the same type of information in a letter to Stan Freeman PH D etc. and received a request for me to buy his books. So much for being source of UFO information. I do not blame Dr. Freeman for overlooking this opportunity. His ego is very big as is anyone's who wants a PH D. Another group with huge egos are politicians who control purse strings on grants and research projects.
How much money has gone to support SETI? SETI is a joke. It is not needed. The Mars and Moon probes are not needed now we have our own UFOs. But to get our UFOs we spent a lot of research monies. We as a nation just kept it quiet. It has been too quiet for too long to let it continue. I just do not want to be there when the SETI people find out what they really have been doing. This is my last posting to the abovetopsecret. com website. My real name is Wilbur.

Wilbur

top topics

<<   2 >>

join