It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Missing Canoeist Appears With Lost Memory 5 Years After Disappearing At Sea

news.scotsman.com

A CANOEIST who was presumed drowned after he went missing more than five years ago has walked into a police station.

The shattered remains of John Darwin's red canoe were found washed up on a beach in Seaton Carew, near Hartlepool, Teesside, in March 2002. An extensive search was launched, but no trace was ever found of Mr Darwin, who was then aged 51.

Cleveland Police said Mr Darwin, a married father of two, walked into the West End Central police station in London at around 5:30pm on Saturday.

A police spokesman said: "It is not known where he has spent the last 5½ years." He added: "Mr Darwin is fit and well and relatives have been informed of his whereabouts."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
au.news.yahoo.com
www.smh.com.au

[edit on 4/12/07 by PeaceUk]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Alien adbuction anyone?
Just wanted to here about what you guys thought of this.

news.scotsman.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
well untill he says where hes been we dont know do we? more like memory loss or 'gone a walk abouts' mid life crisis, 100 and 1 reasons how this could have happened. nowhere does the artical mention alian abducrion......or am i missing something?
m xx

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
...this could be the third thread of this.... maybe he had amnesia & was "someone else" for awhile. I don't know, should he of been 'abducted,' I imagine we'll hear about it sooner then later . . .

apc

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There's some real morons responding in the comments section of that article. And I thought some of the posts on ATS were bad. Holy crap.

I concur with anhinga's probability. It definitely wouldn't be the first time someone got bonked on the head and disappeared for a few years.

If it were an alien abduction I would have expected him to not be described as "fit and well." Then again, they do have treadmills on the Space Shuttle.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

that must be how they power thier space crafts

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It is worth noting that his wife emigrated 'because her dogs died' several days before this bloke turned up - she is also being investigated for unusual money transfers - something to do with Panama if memory serves - I linked an article in the other thread ref that.

Alien abduction would be reason #101, reasons #1 or 2 is prob more likely.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I believe I have been abducted before but not physically.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Sounds like a case of dissociative fugue to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Everyone check out here for the updated story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join