It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Reflections of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Two and a half years after 9/11 many questions remain as to the circumstances surrounding the attacks on the Twin Towers. One of these unknowns is the nature of certain forms or marks which can be seen on the fuselage of the plane which crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center. "La Vanguardia" asked Boeing about these marks, who claimed they were unable to respond for reasons of national security and referred it to the independent commission which has been conducting an inquiry since 31 March into what happened.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Okay, so what are we speculating these "marks" are?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Two and a half years after 9/11 many questions remain as to the circumstances surrounding the attacks on the Twin Towers. One of these unknowns is the nature of certain forms or marks which can be seen on the fuselage of the plane which crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center. "La Vanguardia" asked Boeing about these marks, who claimed they were unable to respond for reasons of national security and referred it to the independent commission which has been conducting an inquiry since 31 March into what happened.

www.prisonplanet.com...

What marks Ocelot? The image in the link is really pixelated
on my poota. It's a G4, so i dont think 'grunt' is the prob'.
I'd love to see the forms/marks. Do u have another link?
Great post, i'm really interested

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I mean we can see two elongated white marks on the underside of the fuselage, but beyond that not really sure what this source is attempting to claim.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald
I mean we can see two elongated white marks on the underside of the fuselage, but beyond that not really sure what this source is attempting to claim.

Oswald, do u have a sharper image?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
here is another view...there is definatly SOMETHING THERE....www.rense.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">PIC

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
here is another view...there is definatly SOMETHING THERE....www.rense.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">PIC

That link does not appear to be working . . . . .

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
hmm, I cant get to rense.com at the moment...

UPDATE: now it's working...now reading...

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Oswald]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
here is a copy and paste version www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by clearmind

That link does not appear to be working . . . . .

TRY THIS ONE

(he put http:// twice in his link, that's why it didn't work)

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hmm, not really sure what to make of those shots fron Rense.com. I mean being around aircraft like 757s everyday, I know they do have a "bulge" at about that in the fuselage, but not that extreme.

I am sitting looking on one of my video cameras at a 757 right now at the portion of the fuselage circled on the Rense screenshots. Sorry if I missed this before, but what was speculated this anomoly was?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald
hmm, I cant get to rense.com at the moment...

THANKS Oswald. Very clear now

I couldn't get to rense via your link and also a remote poota',
they r not networked...i got the server after about 15 min.
Weird?

Sorry, back to the subject, could it be the starboard
landing gear hatch bursting open? Also the starb' wing
is 'folding up'. I dont see anything sinister, it's a result
of doing a sharp turn at approx' 700mph.

peace

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
some type of fuel pod...i read someplace where they say that there tubing running fore and aft, they speculate that it is some type of air fuel mix..read bomb....what it is, is unknow..but what is known is that it shouldn't be on that passenger plane. the more i read the more i begin to belive the theroy of a remotly operated, modified plane being flown in to the wt2.....so.. what happened to the real plane if this is true....sometimes the truth is stranger than the facts..............'the truth may set u free but it doesn't mean it wont hurt like a SOB!!!!'

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I need to correct my previous aircraft type to a 767, my fault, both are still similar design. Regardless. I don't buy the idea of this being some type of "fuel pod" not just because of what clearmind says, but it makes no sense. How and where are the first questions that come to mind. Guess I really haven't paid much attention since 9/11 about the "controversy" behind 9/11. I'm willing to keep a very open mind about any possibilities. Here is another site that discusses the ides of a fuel pod.

Incredible 9-11 Evidence We Are Overlooking. Unless I am completely blind, I don't see this "overlooked evidence" of a nozzle, device and tail pipe.

top topics

join