It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1988 abduction experience with detailed images

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sometimes I must admit I lose my patience with people when they write things like, it's terrestrial because it has the red and green lights etc. etc. If this is how they debunk something I say we are getting to live in a sad, sad world.

The extraterrestrial ships can mimic our aircraft perfectly if they choose to do so.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadowI think the other world beings observing us, analyzing our minds, bodies, performing procedures that terrify and mystify the subject(s) are doing so for another higher race who have separated themselves from humankind, yet hold an interest in what seems like only a select few who can recall experiences encountered with something from somewhere else.

What do you know of this "higher race"? I've never been abducted (to my recollection) but I've had my share of "dreams" and OBEs. I've seen in them some strange things as well, so I'm interested if you've ever seen this higher race?

The highest in the hierarchy I've seen looked like giant, formless patches of black fog. I guess their blackness is the result of preservation of energy. They don't emit any energy outward, except for a pure sense of terror when it suits their needs. I think they'd be blindingly brilliant inside if someone ripped them apart... But I'm digressing.

After seeing these, all the rest out there seem so insignificant. That's why I'm asking the question. I'd like to know what levels of the hierarchy you've witnessed.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

Funny that Gray Aliens would use a term like "Botched". This is a slang word for mistake.

Wonder if any Grays out there speak Jive or Gangsta

Good account though. I'd love to hear the rest.

[edit on 12/5/2007 by Ironclad]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join