It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Acoustic Propelled Spacecraft (APS) SCHEMATICS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am curious to know if these schematics would work. Why and why not?

i89.photobucket.com...>

This is what I have coined a APS or Acoustic Propelled Spacecraft. Could this be how Aliens fly UFO's? No need to be mean on this post. Lets just try and make this work. Why wouldn't this work and how could that be overcome?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well, could you go into a little more detail into what I am looking at and its components. How does each piece work and why/how?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

The outer shell moves independent of the centralized core of the ship. It is free moving and only connected slightly on the top yet still allows free motion. The Inside of the ship is all connected. The Acoustic sound generator is located below. It provides enough thrust internally to equal out gravity or to counter it all together. This is controlled by the level of the acoustic tone used. The fact that the ships shell is independent of the central core allows for the high speed spinning of the ships. The outside spins while the interior remains still. These same acoustic forces can be used to fight the struggle of G forces allowing for very high transport speed and little to no discomforts during travel. The interior chamber is filled with a transportation vessel for the acoustic force while in space. The Power source is located in the interior of the grand chamber where occupants reside.

new topics

join