It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here i am baby

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
here i am the silly one awaited. im here to address you, not to undress you unless required for assistance of course, personal care is my obligation.Im rapt to be the one to tickle you in my thought provoking methods, well we hope so any ways.I will be here.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Welcome. Out of curiosity, is your name a tribute to the show Jericho, the snack variety, or male genitalia?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Are you nuts?

Welcome to the boards friend.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations!

What a charming introduction!

GE here. A bit weird myself, but never with malice intent.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I can tell you for sure there is no nuts down below, im really meaning the tasty in the bowl type, i just love them. mmmmm thank for the welcome i am rapt to be in the most amazingest company ever.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Again thanks stackles for the welcome mat, i hope no its no probs for any one cause i would have to offer a solution (wax)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hi nuts!,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,abovepolitics and tinWiki.orG.

I'm sure you will find our many fora of great interest and I look foward to reading your posts.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First*.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Feel free to send me or any staff member a U2U if you have any questions.

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

I Shall enjoy reading your posts.

sanctum.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You seem like some one who would enjoy BTS almost as much as I, you should check it out! See ya around!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
hi there sanctum, i shall read up on all. Thankyou for your input. I think i will have a really good time. How does one become so clever i shall inspire to be like you.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi tetujiin, would you mind if in future i call ya tet? just would save me a brain cell! thanks for the notice i cant wait to catch you around this place i fell like ive made a friend or two.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hi there Jedimiller you look familiar are you an aussi? To General Millar i like you very much!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I like peanuts too. Japanese stype with the candy cover. so nuts, you should start reading this thread. it's one of my first, I am kinda new here too, about 3 months or so I think. but this thread is a classic nutty type and you will enjoy it.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

have fun and please tell us you are not a reptilian?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
To my dearest Jeddiboy Miller im for sure not one of those silly old Reptillian types. Im a little green one with spots, much more supperior dont you agree . Thanks for checking hate to give people a bad impression.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Jedi man im going to go and read all about the hot dog now , luv yu for being so creative. have you ever made toast in the micci

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yeah...hmmm; wrong board, Nuts.

Perhaps, you'd feel comfortable over at BTS.

Definitely NOT ATS.

You're just not ATS material.

-Sour

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Im sorry Sour grapes im new just trying to find my way,but you are right i shall do much more betterer.
by the way im still happy even tho in trouble.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Also sour grapes just ya wait till i get started, you will be screaming'' it should be a above top secret '' SECRET. ya never know who has the goods, be happy. im sure when i get to BTS it will be there and great, i will make sure of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
Jedi man im going to go and read all about the hot dog now , luv yu for being so creative. have you ever made toast in the micci

Hot dog is safer nuts. toast can cause explosions man! Soon I want to work on a video to show the dimensional travel.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Jedi grooovy babe im so feelin ya i would buy anything ya write luv ya nuts. he he he he you liiiike itttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am i in trouble now????????? shell

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
im really impressed with the picture thingys that are next to people letters how do i get one?. I am an artist myself can i use my own? Im maddly in love already with this place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join