It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA joke site. Have a little laugh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am for gun rights, but came across this little website obviously against the NRA.

It sure is funny.

NRA KKK

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That's disturbing. And it's supposed to be a site for kids? Great... we are now directly conditioning and teaching kids that guns and war are a normal, every-day part of their lives. Killing people and animals is fun, and is ok!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thats just to funny.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I do not think that it is conditioning. It is a joke for adults.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I sure hope that site has some good lawyers. Charlton Heston's attorneys could have a field day with the "quotes" they attribute to him.
Besides that it was relatively funny seeing how the anti-gun crowd needs to grasp for such straws. The reality of it is that the NRA is far above any other organisation in the world in promoting gun safety and, in the case of younger kids, avoidance.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I just # my pants viewing that page. So damn funny!

Pretend you and your friends are clowning around in the playground after a grueling day of enduring pinko liberal verbal diarrhea spewing forth from the mouth of some diseased homo intellectual teacher. In the morning, you had stowed your weapons beneath nearby shrubbery before arriving on campus, and now you're ready for your daily after-school round of live-fire Capture the Flag. Now while you're engaged in this harmless diversion, let's imagine that a small platoon of heavily-armed Arab terrorists arrives on the scene, intent on carrying out a ritualistic mass suicide bombing which will effectively decimate both the school and a surrounding 4 block radius blast zone. To make things even more difficult, said Arabs are sporting the latest in space-aged kevlar soft armor. It's up to YOU and your friends to diffuse this threat to Norman Rockwell Democracy - so what ammunition do you want in that weapon of yours??!!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
heh heh

kinda funny.

but guns dont kill people. ist the physcos behind them that do. you dont see guns just leaping up and killing poeple do you?

top topics

join