It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event: Count Down to 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Whoa.

I did the math myself and I couldn't believe it.
This thread makes me question a lot though. I used to be a christian but I stopped for several reasons, one being that I began to see how apocalytpic story telling began to controll the lives of the people I knew and fellowshipped with. It makes me wonder if those masons and other people who seek control are purposefully doing these things to bring about some type of "end of the world" scenario or if some of what the bible says is actually true.
I wonder...suppose I will just have to wait til 2012 comes along.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Great read indeed. The Roswell part is very interesting.

Could you show the calculation that arrives at 2012 nautical miles making up 33.33 degrees of the great circle? I tried but couldnt get it to work out...

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

The Masons? If anything, it is the Christians who are trying tho make their apocalyptic misinterpretations of the bible come into fruitiuon, not the Masons.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

The only place on earth where 33° latitude and 104° longitude exist without lying in an ocean, as it does south of the equator, or an uninhabited mountain plateau as it does in the eastern hemisphere...is a few miles north west of Roswell, New Mexico, USA. The sacred number 33 multiplied by PI, just happens to produce the location where a flying saucer crashed landed in 1947.

Wow you have really stumbled upon some profound mathematics. One thing that makes this whole Roswell case which you present even stranger is that the supposed crash site lies on the 33rd degree latitude, which is also known as "the 33rd parallel". The 33rd parallel is famous in occult and to a lesser extent UFO conspiracies because of all the strange happenings which occur on it. Paranormal events take place more often here than anywhere else (proponents claim), as well as more UFO sightings, and other strange happenings. The Bermuda Triangle is located along that parallel as well. Allow me to go into some detail.

Every country in the world today which had a profoundly advanced ancient civilization, with some astronomical and mathematical abilities "ahead of their time", lies on the 33rd parallel latitude. Here are some examples. Note also the locations and their relevance to modern events.

# Algeria; (Carthaginians/Phoenicians/Romans)
# Tunisia; (Carthaginians/Phoenicians/Romans)
# Libya[Sudan is close enough to be mentioned]; (The Land of Punt/Ku#es/Nubians)
# Islands of the Mediterranean Sea; (Greeks/Romans/Phoenicians/Egyptians etc)
# Israel[Egypt is close enough to be mentioned]; (Jews/Semites/Egyptians/Romans/Phoenicians/Canaanites/Babylonians/Assyrians)
# The Golan Heights; (Semites/Romans/Egyptians/Phoenicians/Canaanites/Babylonians/Assyrians)
# Syria; (Semites/Romans/Phoenicians/Canaanites/Babylonians/Assyrians)
# Jordan; (Jews/Semites/Egyptians/Romans/Phoenicians/Canaanites/Babylonians/Assyrians)
# Iraq; (Greeks/Parthians/Persians/Assyrians/Akkadians/Babylonians/Chaldeans)
# Iran; (Parthians/Persians/Akkadians/Assyrians/Babylonians/Chaldeans/Medians)
# Afghanistan; (Assyrians/Parthians/Persians/Medians)
# Pakistan; (Parthians/Persians/Medians/Indus River Culture)
# Kashmir; (Persians/Medians/Indus River Valley Culture/Dravidic People)
# India; (Indus River Valley Culture/Dravidic People)
# Disputed area between India and the People's Republic of China;
# The People's Republic of China (including Tibet);

So as you can see, all of the famous powerful or significant ancient cultures all developed along the 33rd degree latitude. The exception being South American cultures such as the Maya and Aztec people. When you take a good look at that list above, you'll see that with the exception of China and North Africa (which is becoming more radicalized and terrorized by the day), every single one of these countries are the major flashpoints of world conflict right now as we speak. And the really odd thing is, these places have always been the places of conflict, and yet also prosperity. More civilized ancient cultures rose in these very spots, one atop the other repeatedly, more so than any other places on Earth.

If this is where the Sumerians came along at with their developments, and this is where the Egyptians came along with theirs, and also the Indus River Valley culture, something big is going on here. Basically all the cultures which have solid evidence for the argument of Ancient Astronauts or Gods from the Sky are found here. So most UFO crashes and sightings that the ancient people witnessed were likely along this parallel. One could put together an argument that early visitation by aliens may have taken place with the civilizations along this parallel.

Obviously there'd have to be something about the 33rd .. perhaps it being "the only way in" to Earth's surface from wherever they come from. I'm thinking their technology may only allow them to traverse time and space at certain times and only in certain spaces. The 33rd encourages this idea IMO.

[edit on 11/24/2007 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think the question we should be asking ourselves now is: What's the point?

So, we learn more and more about what's going to happen. Whether negative or positive, if this is indeed an advanced/supernatural event, we, even combined with 6 billion people, cannot stop it. It's almost as if it's some sort of game.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
-Number of victims, including the suspect that were all killed at Virginia Tech, April 16, 2007.

-A normal human spine has 33 vertebrae when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually.

-Alleged age of Jesus when he was crucified.

-A significant number in modern numerology, one of the master numbers along with 11 and 22

All things weave seamless.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Could you show the calculation that arrives at 2012 nautical miles making up 33.33 degrees of the great circle? I tried but couldn't get it to work out...

I couldn't get the math to work out exactly either. To quote from the original post:

To be completely accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012 ".9"

Here's my maths...

One nautical mile = one minute of longitude at the equator.
One degree = 60 minutes.

I can see two ways to interpret "33.33".

1. The value 33.33 is in decimal notation. Thus 33.33 degrees * 60 = 1999.8 nautical miles.

2. The value 33.33 means 33 degrees and 33 minutes. Thus (33*60) + 33 = 2013 nautical miles.

Can anyone explain how the 2012.9 value is derived?
[edit on 24-11-2007 by Mudshark]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Simply outstanding rapturas
FLAGGED!!

I myself have found that most mainline Christians really have no true concept of numbers even in scripture. The numbers 33, 42, and 1260 just to name a few are written throughout the bible. The numbers have meaning to those who know their language.

Great find on Roswell and we don't have long to wait.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

SonicInfinity
I think the question we should be asking ourselves now is: What's the point?

So, we learn more and more about what's going to happen. Whether negative or positive, if this is indeed an advanced/supernatural event, we, even combined with 6 billion people, cannot stop it. It's almost as if it's some sort of game.

Call it intuition, but I've always believed that we are alot more powerful than we realise and can have whatever future we desire here on Earth simply by consciously believing it, therefore manifesting it right before our eyes. I've always wondered about the dogma and doctrine within certain religions and why it's so obsessed with destroying the Earth and bringing about an end time scenario. These religions in my opinion are the greatest deception. There nothing more than lies brainwashing people into following a certain script so events unfold exactly as they were meant too and unfortunately quite alot of people have taken the bait and bought into them hook, line and sinker.

One things for sure, if we allow these events to unfold, there won't be anyone coming to save us. It will be hell on Earth. That's the biggest lie of them all. These beings and the people who worship them are certainly not enlightened or spiritual. There nothing more than a perversion.

Jesus does not prophesy an apocalyse with the coming of GOD's kingdom on Earth, but instead denounces all those who put their faith in such prophecies. Asked when the new world will come, Jesus points out that it's already here, but until we are awakened we cannot see it. What you look for has come, but you do not know it. GOD's kingdom is within us and not , as the church has insisted, in the heavens barred to the sinner by St Peter.

Don't buy into the lies, the fear, the manipulation, but instead believe in a glorious and beautiful future for all. When enough people think that way, this paradise on Earth will the reveal itself to us all. The truth is the most powerful weapon we have and it's what the evil and corrupt people of this world fear the most. It will be their downfall.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by kindred]

[edit on 24-11-2007 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas

originally taken from here blog.myspace.com...

or one could go to the original source, since 2005, www.illuminati-news.com...

a lot of interesting things which appear to be linked.

roswell covers a lot of territory though, and some sites cite 33.23.14N
104.31.41W as the crash site....
but there was wreckage some distance from the field where other
'wreckage' was also found... the gouge in the earth & the mainframe
with bodies inside that was whisked off to that Ohio base is not the
same thing as the strange material scattered over the range which
gave rise to the newspaper headline story. ?
so i'm wondering which coordinates to actually use in decyphering the hidden messages.

also, the Jesus 'birth' is sort of a question...
because the person who grew up to be 'Jesus' was suppose to be 'Divine'
ever since the 'Immaculate Conception'...not when the infant became
independent of his mother's womb.
So, imo, the 'birth day' is a meaningless piece of nonsense on which to
base our world's basis/standard of 'Time'....

thanks for the OP

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The original post seems to be riddled with errors.

Let's start with the alleged location of Mt Hermon:

Originally posted by rapturas
Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33° north 33.33° east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian.*

Not in my atlas it isn't!

Here is where 33° 33'N 33° 33'E lies according to Google Maps:

Google Maps

Perhaps he is using 33.33° in decimal notation. 33.33° = 33 19' 8" which according to Google Maps is here:

Google Maps

According to Wikipedia Mt Hermon is at 33° 24'N 35° 51'E.

No matter which way you look at it the original post is just plain wrong.

So, other than large amounts of credulity, what am I missing?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The history of nautical miles seems to be unclear as to when it was first used, if what the articles says is true (ie about the fallen angels) it may be safe to assume that this knowledge was passed on to us. Im going to set aside some time today or tomorrow to try and thoroughly rack my brains with the maths and try to find as many flaws in what was said as possible.
@ Mudshark:- the closest I can get is 60.3660366 ie 2012/33.33=60.36. plus I did state that Mt Hermon is at 33° 24'N 35° 51'E. plus i also mentioned how many miles out in the Med'n sea the loaction was =oP I would like you to point out all the errors you have noticed yourself which would save everyone a lot of time =]

As it stands (and this has been for a while now) I do believe that we live in part of a multi-verse and we only perceive 4 of the dimensions (3 spatial and 1 being time). This is supported by the theory in science called string theory (or m theory) which proposes that there are between 10 and 11 dimensions. This would to some degree tie in with spiritual and religious concepts that there is an afterlife, heaven and hell. Now, I don’t believe there is the fiery pit of eternal suffering but if you think about it, IF string theory is true (and CERN among others are testing the theory with particle accelerates) then our world/universe is roughly 1/3 of the way down the dimensional tree if you will (11/3=3.67 which could be rounded up to 4) and quite close to what could be called hell. This would then tie in with the fallen angels being exiled from heaven (highest dimension/s) and maybe why there is such chaos and suffering on this planet and most probably in the universe. Now if the above is true, is it any surprise that fallen angels would try and mess us around and try to keep us from spiritual evolution in order to keep enough souls/spirits in the lower planes? As far as I understand (and this maybe wrong of course) but demons etc strive/feed off of suffering and chaos.

From what I understand of the Mayan calendar, it was universal clock starting with the universes creation through to the point of a transition into a higher dimension in 2012 through the consciousness. If that be true, then the return of these fallen angels maybe because they want to put the final nail in humanities coffin and keep us in the lower realms. But saying that, I personally believe that aliens are already here be it observing or influencing. Now im not saying G.Bush & co are shape-shifters or what not but could this article mean that the fallen angels “return” in the sense of making themselves known to the whole planet?

End of the day these are all just theories and at the moment the article may not hold water tight, I need to work out what precise units were used in the past and why among other things, may all just be a coincidence but I have a feeling that there is more to this that holds true. I find it hard to believe that all that I have learnt in the past year about the ancient world ( stargates which are possible and according to respective sources is science fact, not fiction; alien visitation among other things) being a load of rubbish. The way humanity is going it may be natures way of giving us a boot up the jackies as lets face it, there is more selfish greed than anything else and it has always shocked me that mankind has not so far evolved into a peaceful species, that does shock me!

Anyway, I will be back later with some findings. Would just like to say that im glad this has got the attention that it has and to the person that credited me for the work, the real credit goes to David E. Flynn

[edit on 24-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Top post mate also when you post your topic on the The Key of Solomon the King please could you let me know via u2u he is one of my favored topics and information on him i welcome with open arms

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Rapturas,
I found your post extremely interesting..I understand how you debated which area to put in..As an engineer I have been told I am kind of numbers guy so it definately resonated on that level. It reminded me somewhat of a "National Treasure" kind of analysis. I am looking forward to your The Key of Solomon the King thread as well.

I am a Christian and do believe "aliens" and Roswell will be integral in world acceptance of the antichrist. You quoted something about the "the second illuminated messiah will establish a New World under his rule". That I believe is the antichrist being referred to. Many might choose to debate the line "America has existed from the beginning as an intellectual beacon in the world." Many Christians would believe America existed as a spiritual beacon to the world. Now though I doubt that could really be said. Yeah we were the first to get the atomic bomb. Allegedly there have been dozens or even hundreds of UFO crashes and retrievals. Including the Az/New Mexico area near the time of Roswell. I concede Roswell is the most widely known. Just wondering what significance they might have?

Also when you mentioned "According to Christian eschatology, the return of Jesus as king of the earth follows the appearance of his counterfeit." Biblically speaking that is generally true. However, Christ's return as king is after a 7 year period of tribulation. Yes the prior seven years is the time of the AntiChrist(his counterfit). Christ's return also culminates with the defeat of the antichrist. From biblical prophecy to Mayans to Nostradamus many are pointing to these upcoming years as the "end times" or at least times of great change. I think many on this board can sense that.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This has been a refreshing thread to say the least.

I appreciate your devotion to this and thank you for bringing this forward so others will waken.

Stars and flagging all around.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Very interesting read. Great post OP.

If you can't precisly pin point the date of Christ's birth, how can you pin point 2012? Isn't it well known that our calender dates and the Mayan calender dates don't line up?

Trying to piece this all together is difficult for me. I for one, accept the idea, and the story that MJ12 has been working with aliens for years. So what are we going to get in 2012? NWO, with an Anti-Christ King? Humans become awakened in some way? End of days? Nibiru?

I couldn't draw a conclusion from the post. What is the hidden meaning behind keeping these numbers a secret since 1947? "They" didn't want us to know the date when we were to be false flagged into NWO?

Questions, always more questions. 33.333 puz's

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
After reading that...I think I'm going to have to read it again!
It's alot to absorb and it seems you've done your research...
It's been said, there will be pro and con replies to this but I think it will lead to a good heated debate...think I'm gonna...linger around this one a bit to see which way the tables turn

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Hey runetang, excellant post.

As if the feast that Rapturas has fed us wasn't enough ... you just bought us dessert. And very tasty it was too.

It's been a very long time since I've read anything as inspiring as the points being made in this thread. Thank-you. Woody

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
All numbers, to my understanding, have an "energy" or power to them. I think there is truth in the statement that "All things are a number." If you look at the hidden meaning of numbers, it becomes obvious that they are essential to the understanding of the universe and life as it currently exists.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Great post, Rapturas. I took the time to read it, and am really glad I did. As one who has long wondered if aliens are actually fallen angels/demons, I found this post not only helpful, but fascinating. Like you said, now we just have to wait and see.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join