It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event: Count Down to 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I wasnt entirely sure where to put this as it covers a couple of topics but i thought it best suited this forum. I found this today on a myspace page by an artist called Sick Since (so you would need a myspace account to veiw this) and so thought i would share it here for discussion & opinions. There were images to go with this so i will add those up later as my connection is terribly slow. Either way, the below is an interesting read. short version see post 7 below

by David E. Flynn, May 20, 2005 (Posted by Wes Penre, May 26, 2005)

"Mysteries are due to secrecy." Francis Bacon
No UFO conversation goes very long without mention of the Roswell event. It is the pre-eminent story of extraterrestrial folklore. Paradoxically, some say that what occurred near Roswell NM in July 1947 will never be entirely known. Others, like our own government, claim it was a simple case of misidentification... no mystery. But there is a mystery...and there is good reason to believe the truth was covered up.

On July 8th 1947 the headlines of Roswell Daily Record reported:
RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region. The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.
The next day the Roswell headlines featured a retraction by the RAAF:
An examination by the army revealed last night that mysterious objects found on a lonely New Mexico ranch was a harmless high-altitude weather balloon - not a grounded flying disk.

Visit source for full article

[edit on 28-11-2007 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Cliffs Notes would be swell. Long posts suck. I don't know one person who wants to read through them.

How about a summary?

[edit on 11/23/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
you really need to read the whole thing to fully understand but in short:-

Analysis of the American seal shows a number of occult and Masonic symbols in particular, the so-called American eagle. The American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalised phoenix. The word phoenix derives from the Greek name for "Phoenicians" whom were ancient people that inhabited the East coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Although names "Phoenicians" (meaning redness by the Greeks), the Phoenicians referred to themselves as Sidonians.

Phoenicia was the land of descent of the "Sons of God" described in Genesis 6, according to the history of every ancient culture in the Middle East, Phoenicia was the first place where beings from heaven came to the earth.
Through the influence of these heavenly beings and their offspring, men became gifted with knowledge surpassing any that had yet existed. But then came the flood (in Noah’s day) and symbolically the Phoenix perished. The heavenly and supernatural bird, keeper of secrets of the past and future was consumed in the fire of its own making.

In other words, the knowledge given to man from heaven was lost in a global cataclysm. According to Genesis 6, the destruction of earth by the flood was in response to the interaction of the Sons of God with the daughters of Adam.
33 and 3 are all featured prominently in occult doctrine. In Spiritual Numerology, '33' symbolizes the highest spiritual conscious attainable by the human being." Calculation of speed and location under the heavens is considered to be the highest form of sacred knowledge from antiquity. Navigation unites time with space and the heavens with the earth. The number "3" is essential to this process. Without the geometry of the 3 sided triangle, establishing location and distance on a map or "triangulation" is impossible.

33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles.
The impact area near Roswell lays 33° north latitude, at a distance 2,012 miles from the equator. When the latitude of the impact site 33° north, is multiplied by the universal mathematical constant PI, (3.1415926572...) the result is 104°, the longitude of the impact site. The value of PI is one of the most important numbers of geometry. Without an understanding of this number, the science of building, architecture and navigation is not possible. So, based on the impact and some history the Roswell event appeared to not be an accident.

The Roswell event was a message ...left at 33 ° One third of anything is 33 percent. 1/3rd of 100% is 33.333333...There is an ancient text that reveals the connection between the messengers and number 33. In this text the number 33 or 1/3rd is explained as the actual percentage of rebellious angels that will be cast to the earth. Satan is also clearly associated with this same number. According to the illuminated elite, as the first messiah came to establish the Kingdom of Heaven, the second illuminated messiah will establish a New World under his rule. So it is assumed that the chosen location of the first connection of heaven with the earth on Mt. Hermon at 33.3rd degrees set in time the final phase of a new world order in 2012.

To understand it all you need to read it, it does make a good read and be sure to have a calculator handy.

Heres some of the images i couldnt add to the other posts due to the size.

Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33° north 33.33° east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian.

The sacred number 33 multiplied by PI, just happens to produce the location where a flying saucer crashed landed in 1947.

Copy of TOP SECRET MAJIC EYES ONLY SOM1-01 "Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal" courtesy Tom Horn

and i apologise for not making proper cliffs notes because i know i would leave out something important and cause confusion.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

WOW
Rapturas I could kiss you ... that is a truly amazing article. It will be interesting to see who tries to debunk this one. Interesting because they who want the secrets kept will be doing there best 'oh s**t face', when they see how many links have been fixed together by the guy who draughted this.

As a practicing 'solitary' I know all about the importance of numbers and the vital vibrations that they exude ... you my friend should be prepared for an onslaught.

Keep your cool though and don't buckle under pressure ... you sir have grit and I have total admiration for you, finding this and bringing it to the attention of those who will understand it's implications.

Remember many who come to berate and belittle this thread will be no more than the bog-standard debunkers ... but hidden amongst that throng there will be a few 'keepers' ... they are the ones I shall be looking out for ... to see if they can resist showing their hand.

I wonder how long it will be before this thread suddenly sinks without a trace ?

Great find I'm flagging you.
I just love that you obviously get this stuff.
Woody.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

thanks for the kind word (and kiss accepted ever friendly friend
)
to be honest with you i thought the masons would have jumped in here and called it a load of bunk etc. I dont know whats worse, it sinking or it getting debunked, only time will tell. I have two other shocking finds, one about The Key of Solomon the King and also and FEMA concentration camps. i need to review both in more detail before i post. Anyway, again, thanks for your support and glad you read it, some people clearly dont like reading for some reason =[

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

Anytime

Debunking or sinking ... means you've hit a nerve
... hopefully neither will happen (because of the hand-showing thing), I for one shall be watching with interest and look forward to your other threads.

Don't take it personally when some complain about the length of the read ... this thread will only be relevant to those who get it. This is one of the most exciting things I've read (anywhere), for a long time.
woody

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It is a long read. One worth reading, I might add.

Not for the content, but for the gullibility.

It's amazing what people will believe, without
any proof, what-so-ever.

I'm shocked Mr. Lear hasn't risen to give
his oh-so imperceptible nod of acceptance.

Not surprised,
Lex

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I disagree w/ Lex, the 'proof' is right there w/ the maps and the coordinates of the crash site. I do see some element of coincidence here that maybe is a nice premise for a book, something to consider... either way, this study of the numeric value of Pi is important.. this is why I usually question anyone who thinks the pyramids were build without 'outside' influence... to let Roswell be put to rest in other regards of the 'weather balloon' when there's witnesses is where I stand. This is a good, 'furthermore' thesis.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Roswell NMexico does lie at 33n 104e
en.wikipedia.org...

Mount Hermon shows a problem in that it is 33n 35e and not 33n 33e although the mythology is correct. 33n 33e is about 93.55 nautical miles west of Mt Hermon (taking google earths point of reference for the mountain). So in actuality 33n 33e is 65.17 NMiles into the Mediterranean sea from the coast.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit to add: it may be that the coordinates are correct (33/33) and sea levels have rose since the time the fallen angels came to earth (bearing in mind they would have come down before the times of Jesus). 33/33 would still be fairly close to Mt Hermon and quite close to Tyre.

The other calculations hold up from what I have seen ie the circumference of the Earth in NMiles and the divisions mentioned.

All that can really be debunked is the Roswell crash itself (if you don’t believe there was an actual UFO en.wikipedia.org...); the fallen angels; the Mt Hermon difference in coordinates and the points pertaining to the occult.

To me it is still plausible but am open to further anomalies to what was said that i may have missed.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

That's what's wrong with our society now. No one READS... That's why ignorance is rampant in this world

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Unfortunately people not wanting to read is mostly down to TV imho, makes people lazy and have lack of imagination (ie. Reading a story creates a unique image in your mind where as TV the image is already there for you). I cant say I was any different until I jacked in TV and that was only last year, before then I didn’t like reading at all but i actually like it now, well, as long as its something interesting =]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
Cliffs Notes would be swell. Long posts suck. I don't know one person who wants to read through them.

How about a summary?

[edit on 11/23/2007 by PrplHrt]

Rapturas....... I want to ask you to pay no attention to the above post, or to people in to big a hurry and wish everything to be spoon-fed everything they have no time to read...keep up with the version your writing TYVM.
...I have sat here for less than an hour and read all of what your writing and I am enraptured by this incredible insight!!
Keep on feeding us the full version PLEASE don't let "Im in to big a hurry" folks to spoil this for the rest of us who actually like learning things!

This is the MOST AMAZING post I have read on ATS in a dam long time!!!
Thank you so much for this wonderful Holiday gift to this conspiracy board!!!

If I could ~APPLAUD~ you I would! (Maybe more than once) instead I give a star to all your posting here and flag the thread........

This is SO GOOD my mouth is watering........no joke

[edit on 24-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I soooo agree, I have sat here and read and reread this to my delight and enlightenment , altho this does mean that tomarrow will be spent researching this thread into the ground.. very interesting, but I do wonder how this will affect the world as a whole?...religons(sp) included..

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Is there a specific date relating to 2012?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have sat here,
Busted my brain reading all of this
and my conclusion to all of this?
Great Job
even though it took me a while I actually enjoyed reading something about the rose well subject this late at night. Awaiting to hear more

Edit to add - Stars on the posts and flagged

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Eliza è Angelo]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thankyou very much rapturas for what must have been a lot of time spent to put that together. I read it all and found it absolutely wonderful...lots of information put together. Its hard to believe you're archiving"top secret pdf.s" plus working on this.
One thing I wondered about...not having done much researching myself...with the use of miles as a measurement...would miles not be a modern measurement, or does it come from very old usage?
I will look forward to your other two research posts.

My personal take on 2012 event...will be a shift in consciousness change, supported by advanced beings (extraterrestrials if you like) making a return, maybe for the benefit of those moving forward in their evolution...perhaps part of the Roswell event was to open the way to acceptability in our minds? It certainly seems that we will all be going through a time of upheaval (to say the least) before though. (I like the ideas of Michael Tsarion regarding this).
But like you say, we'll know for sure when it happens...unless we all have different timelines/realities....

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just saw this, good job rapturas

It brings up some very good points, yes its a long read but we are all here to learn. Keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
That's what's wrong with our society now. No one READS... That's why ignorance is rampant in this world

I read for a living. Fortunately, my employees are more succinct.

Interesting theory.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Raptura..yes... Unfortunately, the harm that television's original detractors claimed television would cause has come to pass...

[edit on 24-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Prplhrt, honestly, I think it's obvious. People would much rather watch some program anout te life of some "celebrity" than read a book that they can actually learn something from... It's sad, but it's the truth.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join