It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over Phoenix solved?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljbako

i disagree - i saw that flare footage as well and havent come to as concrete as a conclusion as yours. As far as im concerned this case is still open to discussion.

Unless the folks running this place stops us - the discussion will go on and on. I'm just suggesting for many folks that video might be enough for them.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
if the video is enough for these people, they are naive

deny ignorance!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The sites still not updated since last year....

Well then...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This site has been updated with news 31.01.2006. Stating that all will soon be revealed.

This site has a feel of a build up for a movie..
They say they have limited resources yet they put up this fancy Flash site.
Why they hell spend so much time on blowing us away. It's like a selling point.

And this box they hype but won't tell what's in it. Classic cliffhanger.
It is supposedly involving religion, alien visitors, end of days?
Don't think I would tell the whole world I was researching this?

But then I guess you all agree this is not what it says it is.. REAL.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
the hell with calling him he lives about 3 streets down from me maybe il pay him a visit lol

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Any updates on this? It has been a while since i have heard anything about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i've been away quite a while but figured I'd drop by again and see whats new. This thread just happened to catch my eye since I WITNESSED THE PHOENIX LIGHTS "CRAFT" IN 1997.

I don't know anything about this website, but I can tell you all one thing, and that is that something VERY large, and COMPLETELY silent flew DIRECTLY over my head 10 years ago here in AZ, and ever since then, I've been VERY interested in this subject.

Now to make it perfectly clear, I didn't see the "flares" that night, I witnessed the actual "craft" that flew shortly befor that happened. And, it was the strangest thing I ever saw!!! Sorry, I didn'yt see any little green men so I can't say for sure that what I saw was E.T. in origin, but I can't imagine it being otherwise!!!

On a side note, I have witnessed AT LEAST 4 or 5 other UFO sightings since then here in PHX, along with my wife and oldest son. We have seen something even a recently as 2 weeks ago. Although nothing yet has topped my initial sighting of 10 years ago, The Phx area is still VERY active indeed!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
the lights after the actual craft were flares, but why was the milatary shooting flares? because they were looking for that v shaped craft thats why they didnt tell the media right away because the wanted to hide what they were looking for which is that craft, AZ has had a whole bunch of sightings one which i saw i, i just arrived home from work, it was around 10 pm, when suddenly i saw 3 circular objects moving in circles just like dancing around then suddenly they flew away very fast and seconds later i saw 3 jest flying after theme i was so freaked out on what i just saw but i know one thing area 51 proboly has that v shaped object that many people saw that night

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
haha its funny to see ufo enthusiasts who dont even know the proper alleged events of the phoenix lights.

agentsmith & evryone who agreed is right. The lights which were recorded and photographed by many poeple have been proven to be flares. Even ufologists like stanton friedman say they were flares.

But Allegedly there was a craft spotted several hours earlier but no photos or vids just a few "witnesses". You make yourselves look stupid saying the flares were a craft. Everyone who knows anything about the incident knows 100% they were flares even all the ufologists know they were flares. The question is whether the earlier object was something or just a made up story in the wake of the flare excitement

[edit on 27-12-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

It would nice if you would video your next sighting.
I would certanily keep one on standby.
Then all of us here at ATS could see it too.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Truthforall]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
For the most part, I think all of you are having some trouble keeping an open mind. Despite what your opinions are, we all know those weren't just flares floating over the city of Phoenix. As for the website, it seems like a bit of hype pointing at a conspiracy theory. Even the site tells you that it merely states the obvious. What they are offering is a reinactment, with some detailed references into what the lights could be. Honestly, I have been seeing strange objects in the sky for some time now. There is a certain sense of nastalgia if I ever get to see any of them again. Unfortunately everything is under speculation as usual. However, you shouldn't discard something simply because a probability states there is an explination. The lights over Phoenix and the V-shaped craft both seem to be a little unnatural, if by saying natural we suppose the craft are man made. I believe the secret they are talking about is a conspiracy theory someone whipped together, and threw it all in a box. How there are the signs in history, direct links through the bible, even art depictions, and other suggestions that we have been being visited for some time now. The box itself may or may not be a hoax. However, the facts do seem relevant and did so before the Phoenix lights. If you study science though, life on earth has occured by mere circumstace. With all the possibilities I would say that it is likely to assume that we are not alone. But much more than mere speculation has lead us to this presupposition, as the site itself explains. I myself can tell the difference between a floating ball of light, and a burning flare. And I have to say, it would be foolish to say these are flares. Despite the possibility that it was a diversion. They exhibit characteristics that would simply hint, otherwise...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Has there been anymore information on the site that started this thread? The last relevant post to that was someone was going to stop in on the owner of the site and see if he could get some answers. Anything come of that? I mean the discussion over what these "lights" and "craft" were, or were not, can go on forever. But the original thread question was what was with this wierd site www.lightsoverphoenix.com... I'd like to hear if someone has found out more info.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i have call both numbers and got disconnected on one and the other right to voicemail hope i get a call back

also the website i have been watching the website for a long time with no change and now they have added a new part about a man but after reading it i think it was about the man that did the hoax of flares jus this year

jus my .02

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have been following this website for some years. And i was very intriged by it. I was wondering why it took so long to give the re.enactment of the event. I recently checked the site again and guess what?! They put on a link to another website called "the appearance of a man". This is also the title of a new movie coming out somewhere in september. Now this leads for me to only one conclusion: this site was the whole time intented to serve as some kind of promotion site of a movie. As the producers had to postpone it again and again they just let us think they didnt have the recources yet to give the re enactment. Some silly excuses. And now when the film is finished they place an "update" on the main site that redirects u to another website made. I suggest u go look at it: www.theappearanceofaman.com... They continue to be very mysterious about the event. I think this can start a next discussion about this new site and about the movie. The movie suggests that there is a 'man' involved in this whole event. Is it true or is it just to make things exciting for the movie?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join