It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well I am assuming that JRitzman knows his Photo/Video stuff very well, so if he can't make out a shape or anything then I don't see how anyone else will be able to. I am afraid that the overall conclusion of this video will remain 'inconclusive.' We really just don't have enough on this film to really see anything definitive...

Hopefully a better video will be taken by someone any day now who has a sighting...

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by jritzmann
Lights do not appear to be standard strobes, as there is no recognizable pattern in strobe release (i.e. 55c per second, ect)

This is plain wrong. There is an easily recognizable standard pattern for each of the 5 UFOs in the "V" formation, and a different pattern for the 6th UFO. I can post frame numbers from the 16 minute version as proof. Please see my previous posts for exact timings.

As a whole, there is no pattern. Individually of course there is, but as a whole there is no synchronism to the pattern between the lights. What I getting at is this is not one solid object. Thats all.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

OK, I see what you mean. Globally, no pattern, individually, simple pattern. Sorry to insist but this is a major feature of this UFO and there is a huge difference between a recognizable standard pattern and no pattern at all.

The intervals are in frames. It's a 30 fps video.
- lights #1, 2, 3, 5, 6: 63.4, 11.5, 11.5. Same on the F-18 video.
- light #4: approx. 79, 11, 23, 11. It could be made of two identical strobe lights with intervals 34, 90.

Now how standard / common are these patterns? Who knows? Obviously avionics experts will know. I'm looking forward to their answers.

[edit on 2007-12-11 by nablator]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i'm wondering if there are other ocular witnesses to this ufo , i mean a lot of people were driving on this highway , did they see something ?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
humph.....

Jeff, thanks for the analysis. so many people send you stuff, i don't know how you keep up. i enjoy listening to your sober voice on the paracast.

blackburn states in the video "it's one craft". i'm interested in what you get from your conversation with her and blondie. the first hand witness testimony is key to solving this sighting.

yeeessss, they are skydivers. but 16 minutes of footage! no way can this be skydivers....orrrr.....blackburn, are you pulling a fast one on us?

military craft? extraterrestrial? we'll see!

thanks to all of you putting in so much effort to figure this one out!

jimbo

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great post zorgon, you beat me to the punch.

Not only was edwards the first thing i thought of, but there are several other AFB's that are lined north to south between bakersfield, L.A., mirimar, oceanside, fresno...... California is overflowing with military activity... (I'm from oceanside). Any way its not so much the Air force or the navy that wories me, i don't think this is ours (human). This video is no hoax. Those girls were frightened, and the video footage was good quality. the most distinctive is at 9 and 21 seconds.. you can see a silhouette when the perimeter lights flare up. I'm wondering if these two girls ar the only witnesses at the time it happened?? I've driven the 5/99 North&South a million times. Its pitch black in between the grapevine and fresno, i'd bet a shiny nickel that some one else saw this ufo.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by plugger
i'm wondering if there are other ocular witnesses to this ufo , i mean a lot of people were driving on this highway , did they see something ?

I should have kept reading because i'm late to the punch... but yeah thats my exact line of thought too. This is a find, between freeway activity and the farming communities in the central to northern part of cali, there had to be some one else who saw that.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
for information : skydive can last more than 2 hours with appropriate ascentionnal winds....

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
to ms blackburn and blondie; thank you for providing the footage and for putting up with some of the members; i have experienced seeing a black triangle myself,29 years ago in 1978 in NW georgia, it was very large,low altitude,absolutely no sound,in full view for at least 2 minutes;travrllrd from left to right, and with the way it departed i can positively say it was not any type of blimp. again,many thanks to you, and my condolences on the loss of your friend. thanks and keep smiling.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was checkin' out the old ATS and was shocked that this is still a hot topic. I figured since the "video" people couldn't clearly see the object that you all would lose interest. I haven't posted in a while. Quite frankly Blondie and especially I got burnt out on replying to people and explaining over and over again what we saw. We still don't know. It was mysterious and confusing.

I was pretty bummed to hear the DV (digital video) tape that I spent $25 to overnight to Jeff was damaged. Jeff asked me to send a DVD, which I thought was pointless, cause when a DV (digital video) tape is converted to DVD you loose quality. Jeff also asked for a HI-8 version. WTF? Who uses HI-8 these days. A copy of the DV (digital video) is the highest quality possible. I'll probably send a copy to my good friend in Los Angeles to look at with his super high tech equipment. He's an L.A. guy though, so who knows when he will have time.

I read some other posts and I think the Romania person did see this same craft. When you see it...it is very hard to believe what you are seeing. I've watched my video lots of times now showing friends and such. It still creeps me out to watch the original DV (digital video) tape. I also wonder what those other lights are that seem to be flying around the larger craft. At the moment it happend I was only focused on the huge craft. Blondie and I both noticed the other small lights buzzing around, but we were more concerned with the big sucka. The big, black, creepy, scary, silent craft.

I wish I could invite everyone to watch in person with me my original footage on tv. Whenever I show someone new all they can say is "Wow. I would have been so scared." Everyone I've personally shown it to can see the craft. It's very faint, and you can only see it at certain angles, but it is there. These people of course know us and know that we truly saw something different and amazing. Questions of hoax or fake don't even cross their minds.

I believe this craft will remain a mystery to all of you outside observers, but Blondie and I know we saw something special. I look at the skies more than ever now hoping to see it again. I believe that I will. We have had the craziest alien dreams for many nights now. I'm sure that is because of all the information/stories we have filled our heads with since our sighting.

I wish I had answers for you all. I wish someone else could give you answers. I wish everyone could see this craft for themselves. I hope the next time I see this flying object I will have a full tank of gas, and my camera qued up with a new tape and fresh battery.

Peace and Love,
BLACKburn

P.S. Are we still seriously discussing skydivers?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKburn
Jeff also asked for a HI-8 version. WTF? Who uses HI-8 these days. A copy of the DV (digital video) is the highest quality possible. I'll probably send a copy to my good friend in Los Angeles to look at with his super high tech equipment. He's an L.A. guy though, so who knows when he will have time.

Hi8 DV, is still widely sold and hi8 Cams still very much on the market, it's just another from of DV. My deck is hi8 DV so thats why I asked for it. I went to go have it transferred onto hi8 DV and was told the tape was damaged and couldnt be worked with, without out spooling the tape and I wasn't going to pay what they wanted to do that.

I find it odd that the shooter pretty much refuses a DVD dub, thinking it would be of no use to me. Not true, but a moot point now. I have also sent repeated (3) emails asking for phone time, that have gone unanswered. Leads me to thinking the diver/strobe idea might have been possibly (somewhat) correct.

Who knows. The dv excerpts I got, as I said, showed no outline of anything solid. Past that, they're lights in the sky. Not much else to say.

I'll consider myself off this case, as I've clearly somewhat aggravated the witness and I've no time to deal with tracking people down for questioning by phone.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Your Triangle UFO should look something like this:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Woohh, woohh Jeff. I talked to you on the phone before I sent the digital tape. I still have your number in my call log. A (443) area code right? You did not ask me over email to have a phone conversation. You only asked me questions about the sighting and the type of camera I used.

The reason Hi-8 was so frustrating to me is because I've always known Hi-8 to be a video cassette (which is not the same as digital video). The editor I worked with to produce my Parabatix DVD was always very specific about the footage we provided. He only wanted digital video copies. He didn't want DVD copies. He didn't want computer file copies. Hi-8 video was laughable to him, because no one used it anymore (not in the skydiving industry anyways). I didn't know that Hi-8 evolved into digital video form.

It would be like taking my original digital video copy and converting it to HD (high definition). Footage can only be viewed in true HD, if it is originaly shot with an HD camera.

Didn't mean to offend you Jeff. Like I said, I thought you were talking about Hi-8 video cassette. Thanks for you time.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Uhm no? Because some dude drew it who has no first hand knowledge of these things at all.

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Diplomat

Your Triangle UFO should look something like this:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Jeff, if you are still interested I can make you a Hi8 DV copy of Diana's DV tape, via firewire (should be a fairly pristine copy, assuming she used firewire for the copy I have)

I'll email you.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOEyewitnesscom

nice advirtesement..
carl's videe smells hoaxy toaxy, especially after 1.25; sorry.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sorry to bring up what could be a moot point in this discussion, but for the sake of curiousity (and others new to this post) what have we established thus far?

I dont really want to be a pain in the neck and all, but with all of the bickering it is hard to stomach the >20 some pages of back and forth arguments. "Rumors on the internets" maybe, but it would be nice to have a condensation of the happenings on this for closure's sake.

greetings,
T.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What a shame that this thread seems to have died, I was hoping so much that the video analysis of the tape would bring us new information. Thanks to all of those who tried. Maybe next time.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Same here I was waiting for someone to really pull out the details on that triangle. Im waiting for the day someone will catch one in better lighting conditions so we can actually see the shape of it and not have to suffer thru the "flares" and random night "skydiving" theory's ad-nauseum..

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Blackburn and JRitzmann,

Have you two sorted this out? The last post by Blackburn indicates she misunderstood what you were asking for Jeff, so I would appreciate knowing if you all have spoken yet and got this rolling again.

If it's visible in HD, I can get this to the MSM ("mainstream media") and that would get the word out in a big way and hopefully help us get to the bottom of these bizarre craft that seem to enjoy the western 1/3 of our nation.

Springer...

[edit on 12-25-2007 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join