It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Gov. project infecting Iraqis with cancer via radioactivity in water

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Out of force of habit I will start off my saying that this story is entirely true . I would gain nothing from making this up. I work at whole foods market and a man had come in asking for vitamins that his doctor told him that he should take while undergoing kemo. The man and i engaged in conversation. I was told that this was his second bout with cancer. The first bout was cured in California at a holistic place. He spoke of being in the sewers of Baghdad. "Not many people can do what I do" he said. This is how it all started. Turns out he is in the sewers in Baghdad infecting the civilians water supply with radiation ( he would not say what kind) He seemed quite bitter believing that the only reason he has had cancer twice is because of his "research". I had asked him why they were doing this and he said "They believe that people may be conspiring to attack the USA in such a way." In essence he is saying that in order to protect against such an attack we (the usa) must do this to the Iraqi people to learn how to protect against it. I asked isn't there another way? Other than killing innocent people? he said that an attack like this can not be defended against. I believe at this point he felt he had gotten me too interested and he seemed like he felt he had spoken too much and fazed out of the conversation. This insistence in my life has lead me to start writing a book. It ties real news articles into the story line of this man that I have meet as well as hints at the possible and plausible true reason mass genocide is secretly being conducted in Iraq (who else knows where?) I can only think of one. Money. Invest in a pharmaceutical company that will cure cancer and conduct trials secretly over seas under the guise of "homeland security". Turns out if you check the news. Cancer rates are off the scale. Also the USA has been fighting with the UN because Iraq is just begging for them to check their water for radiation. The book is being finished up but I am still open to suggestions.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Naw, the one favorite pastime of the US gvt is killing people. They get off on it. I'm not suprised to hear about this information.
Not only is mass genocide taking place in Iraq, but also in the US via chemtrails (morgellons disease), "Death Water" projects of LA and other residential water systems.

In August of 2004, quietly and without fanfare, an article was published on the Los Angeles Independent Media website revealing a plan by the U.S. government to depopulate the country via the water system. The article alleged that the water system had been reconfigured country-wide so as to function as a finely honed targeting system, which, when deployed, would selectively target individual homes with undrinkable, or “death” water. The article alleged that this had been accomplished by the construction of a complex system of double lines and mixing capabilities on the main lines. In this manner, certain, pre-selected homes would receive the ordinary water while the targeted homes would receive the mixture. It is the contention of this reporter that the mixture will kill those imbibing the water.

miami.indymedia.org...

educate-yourself.org...

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Nothing secret about it. The high rise in cancer and birth deformities can probably be blamed on DU-ammo used by US troops-

More here:
www.wsws.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In two surrounding counties where I live in FL (Palm beach and St. Lucy) "boil water" ordinances have been in effect on and off randomly. In Palm Beach they found a "unknown" pipe that was possibly seeping toxins into the water under the water plant. I wondered if this was a result of something secretly being done to the water or if it was an excuse to "renovate" to make things "safer" yet install something else.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I know of the effects of DU. This is something different all together. They are "testing" under the guise of "homeland security" he even said "you couldn't even imagine what things go one. the American people will never really know". Oh, I can imagine.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am a US soldier in Iraq and I have been to Bagdad. I do have to say that I havent seen anything like this on the streets, but I wouldnt rule it out. I have seen a few "crazy" things, but nothin resembling this. I cant, with lack of a better term, agree or disagree with the information. It can be true or untrue. I can say, I'll be on the look out for anything. Also, I have posted another topic, in 9/11 Conspiracies about how the government was behind it. Anyways, I had a member look up my IP address, he did it on his own, and was skeptic bout it. The only answer I have is that the IP address is on my own personal laptop, it doesnt belong to the military, so it may seem like its back in the states. I assure you I am in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Construction Begins on Iraqi Water System Reconstruction
Only half of the country's sewage treatment plants are operational. In Baghdad, the sewage treatment installations can't cope with an increased flow caused by population expansion. As a result, nearly 500,000 tons of raw or partially treated sewage are discharged daily into the rivers. This has resulted in a dramatic increase in water-borne diseases, such as cholera, typhoid, amoebic dysentery and diarrhea. Some areas use open sewer systems that overflow during the rainy season and cause a serious public health hazard.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Hmm, well considering only half the sewers in Baghdad are functional, maybe they'd be better off repairing the broken ones then adding radiation.

Right...

St.Joseph, it sounds like a good story, but doesn't really make a lot of sense. The U.S. goverment will slowly kill the Iraqi people through radiation? If there is an "attack" planned, why not just use biological or chemical weapons to kill off the population that much quicker? How many people would it take to accomplish this task? Where do they manufacture this stuff that they add to the water? And we've only heard about it now from a stranger that you talked to?

Nelystar- Yes, the faceless machine called the U.S. government just loves getting off on killing people. Just yesterday I saw the U.S. goverment walking down the street, and it attacked an orphanage then sprayed "death water" on me.

I also love those links you provide, they're just so reputable I'm going to use them on my next college paper.

And I hope you're doing alright over there MarkisGradu07.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Oh well.....better over there than doing it here in the U.S.

Seriously, what a load of garbage.

Sorry, but I don't believe it.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Seems like if you Seems like you saying that you can neither believe it is true or false lends you credibility. I assure you that what I have said here is as I was told. The man did not know my political standing. I played like I wasn't really interested while at the same time leading him to talk more about it. Sometimes peoples ego's get the best of them and they get a big mouth. Once I was told this information I quickly tried to verify it. A simple search on google and you will be bombarded with headlines such as. Cancer rates in Iraq soaring, Iraq wants UN to test water ect. Also I had asked the man if the people he worked with suffered from cancer as he did. He told me that he is not allowed contact with the crew that was used. The government will not tell him the health status of them. What does that say to you? in the states you woul

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If you don't believe then you don't believe him. This is what I was told in a casual conversation. I may be accused of many things but a liar I am not. Search for yourself. Dig deep and put the puzzle together. Remember what the root of all evil is. The cure for cancer and mass genocide? Sounds like two birds with one evil stone.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by St.Joseph

I don't think that he was calling you a liar. Gullible perhaps. It sounded more like he was questioning the source which you seem to accept at face value.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
St. Joseph I am going to dismiss your story in its entirety. Adding details later on which make you seem more credible is stupid. Sorry but when someone places (if the story was true or hypotehtically true) circumstantial/mysterious evidence AFTER an original post I just can't resist calling B.S and flaws in thier stories.

That should have been a priority based on it being evidence not a BTW tagline.

I wouldn't rule out a similar event happening though.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I agree with amanbuthimself.

However, I would rule out an event like this happening.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I work in the health industry and was treating this man for cancer. I know when people lie. They lie for all kinds of reasons. For this man to be lying he must have just wanted to fabricate a story to some person that might not even give a #. I did not allow him to know any of my views or beliefs. I understand doubt. I also understand that If you knew me you would trust my decision to believe this fellow. Unfortunately you don't. That is why I am here. I am here to provide the most receptive with the Universal Truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by St.Joseph

Just tell your story stjoseph, they will either take it for face value or dismiss it, you start arguing with the 'proove it' crowd on here, it's going to derail your thread.
Being second hand information, obviously you can't proove it, but I think it's certainly plausible, they've been studying the weaponization of radiological material as a soil contaminant since the 1940's, and the stuff is terribly expensive to dispose of.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thank you Twitchy for standing up for me. I am new to this site and I needed to tell someone this information. I am telling this out of necessity and never believe it to be anything other than that. I need to say at least I tried. To respond to your doubting me. I am truly sorry that your utter lack of compassion and faith in the human race has lead you to doubt me. I am a compassionate person and only seek to help people. I am not failure with the "story telling" protocol of this site or any other for that matter. I wrote as my head spilled it. I have so many more connections that I have not posted. I never want to make my truths another mans so I will not try and convince you. I gave what i thought I needed to give. I wished that YOU would take that crumb and learn my truth for yourself. My message to you is to NEVER take another mans truth and make it your own. Let it guide you. Can a man explain to a blind man the true beauty of the moon on a dark starry night? Not even close....YOU HAVE TO KNOW TRUTH BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT.

My name is Gary Joseph Lew, St. Joseph. I have nothing to hide. This is who I am. I love you all. Yes, even the doubters. You may wonder how another human can love you without ever knowing you. For you to think that you must believe that there is something about you to make me not love you. Don't doubt yourself. I truly do love you for there is no difference between us. Your opposite opinion is simply a mirror image of mine. That is what creates conflict. I ask you to go look in the mirror and hate the image you see before you for being opposite. If you loose the notion of "self" everyone is you and you are everyone. You wouldn't want to do wrong to yourself would you? I am sorry that my simple attempt to speak truth has turned into this conflict and hope that this will resolve it in some way.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by St.Joseph]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hey, that's great. However, if your story is true, wouldn't we see some evidence in Iraq? I've been to Iraq, and haven't seen or heard of anything like that. You cite rising cancer rates; how do you know it's because of this radioactive water?

As you said, "Never take another man's truth and make it your own." Good advice.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Your right I don't take another mans truth as my own. Please read my message again. The news is not dictating this is happening. Do some searching and learn to read between the lines. Learn to see the story within the story. That is the truth. Here is your first crumb: Red pill or Blue? In the end you will understand you had no choice....here is a NY times story read it and read it well.

query.nytimes.com...

Here are a few questions I would like you to ask yourself.

1. Why would the on-site inspections be a constant source of tension between the United Nations and Iraq?

2. Why would Iraqis "immediately agree" to allow the testing?

Like I said NEVER believe another mans truth. Read the story and have complete empathy. Put yourself in the peoples shoes and then ask WHY? Why would they do or say this? Read the story that is not told. The real story. This is your truth for you have come to it. I can show you the door but it is up to you to decide to walk through it.

Ps- look at the publish date of the story. September 8, 1992. Who was president? BUSH SR. guess where we are and how we got to Iraq today?

Bonus question- WHY?

I am not part of generation Y. I am part of GENERATION WHY? THIS IS ONLY THE ENTRANCE TO THE RABBIT HOLE. JUST WAIT TILL YOU BEGIN TO TUMBLE. OH WHAT A RIDE IT IS.

With love. St. Joseph

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Does this satisfy you?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by St.Joseph

query.nytimes.com...

Well, that article was about testing Iraq's water to see if they were building a nuclear reactor.

The American official noted that since the war Iraq has repeatedly tried to hide parts of its nuclear program, only to later admit their existence when inspectors turned up evidence.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Here are a few questions I would like you to ask yourself.

1. Why would the on-site inspections be a constant source of tension between the United Nations and Iraq?

Well, if Iraq was trying to hide a nuclear reactor maybe they wouldn't want inspectors to find it?

2. Why would Iraqis "immediately agree" to allow the testing?

They wanted to comply with the U.N. and the U.S. and show everyone they didn't have a nuclear program.

I have no idea what this NY Times story has to do with your story.

I guess I just took the wrong pill.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join