It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attend the World's Biggest UFO Event Ever "LIVE" on the Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Saturday February 14th, 2004 Valentine's Day.

See and hear 8.5 hours of incredible stories and photos that will knock your socks off. Kick back as we take you beyond science fiction to the reality that surrounds us worldwide and in Space. For those who don't know already, this event will be a revelation, and for those who do know, it will be a confirmation.

Our First "Live" Webcast to the world will feature five researchers with spectacular photos from Earth and Space, some never before shown to the general public, providing compelling evidence that we are not alone in the Universe.

Broadcast "LIVE" from the Flamingo Hilton Resort in
Laughlin, Nevada, U.S.A.

A Global All Day Webcast in Streaming Video in 9 Languages

openhearings.com...

I actually found this while clicking the google ads, thought it might be of interest to some of our members who are in the area of Nevada.

I would sure like to attend this as well as other conventions, but other matters are pressing at this time.

Should any one here at ATS make it to the show or tune in via the internet, please be sure to come back and share the "news" with us.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi elevatedone!!

Now that sounds very interesting!! Thanx for "flagging" this - I'll certainly try to watch via the web - I just hope they have lot's of bandwidth!!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why do people who claim to have revelations that will change the world always trying to make money????

what about for the benefit of mankind and not just a few who can afford it?

sorry I ain't paying to see that.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Neither am i, If you didnt have to pay i would watch it thought

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

yeah, better things to spend my money on !

like my upcoming vacation to the Beach !!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Guests:

Michael Horn on Billy Meier? Ugh I thought this thing was dead by now.

Dr. Norman Bergrun on NASA photos with ET technology? I thought Hoagland had milked this cow.

Santiago Yturria Garza...will show videotapes. Never heard of him, but someone else doesn't fancy him much.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Daniel Sheehan J.D. ... is the Harvard attorney who defended the right of John Mack M.D. Acutally probably the best speaker, and someone that could probably open the door to people that wish to investigate the phenomenon more...or reveal details that they fear to.

Not to be a jerk, but that's a pretty lame show. I tend to take a critical look at these "UFO investigators" anymore since they just get in the way of the truth. Heck I'd love to have a life where I get paid to investigate UFOs, but I think the field is saturated and still has those that "manufacture" stories to sell books and videos (hmmm....what should I do go back to a 9-5 job or make up UFO stories to make a living?).

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Boogie]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You have to pay?

Oh forget that! I would rather just wait till an alien civilization lands and scoops me away to another galaxy.

Deep

top topics

join