It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paramasonic group

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Can someone of good masonic rank please tell us that the "making good men better" thing is just a cover up of what really goes on?

I doubt you'll find any high ranking member would ever admit that.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

[Well, they do have a website...it's in Spanish however

www.ordeniluminati.com

Google translation tools are great >>
translate.google.com...://www.ordeniluminati.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.ordeniluminati.com...%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D% 26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

I've already seen this site, seems a little bogus.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
thanks for that translation link.

These people claim assosiation with many groups, i dont think it would be so hard to verify if they are masonic affiliates or not

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Nothing whatsoever to do with Freemasonry, it's just part of the con.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
have you spoken any spanish on ATS. its obvious what your interests are from what you post.

probably too late now though, save your money.

OR

its a money scam.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Illuminati Order or Orden Illuminati is a masonic organization. It's a legal association in Spain, USA, South America...
They are freemasons.
Visit:
GRAND LODGE ROCKEFELLER
htpp://usuarios.lycos.es/davidgoldman

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The Illuminati Order or Orden Illuminati is a masonic organization.

The organization in question is not Masonic. I am inclined to agree with the other posters who suggested it was a money making scam.
Freemasonry was outlawed in Spain under the fascist regime of Generalissimo Francisco Franco; after Franco's death, King Juan Carlos instituted a constitutional democratic monarchy, and Masonry was legalized.
The only legitimate Masonic authority currently in Spain is the Grande' Orient Espanol.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Can someone of good masonic rank please tell us that the "making good men better" thing is just a cover up of what really goes on?

It's not a cover-up, it's just a ridiculous-sounding generalization. I for one never use the "making good men better" line, because it has been used so often it's lost any real meaning.
The question is "How may a man improve himself?" We believe that Masonry is a method of accomplishing this, and so it does indeed "make good men better". The problem is that this line doesn't at all address why Masonry makes men better. And to make matters worse, Lodges have been invaded by politically correct sectarians who, in an attempt not to offend religious-minded folks, have continously attempted to purge Masonry of all that is interesting and instructive.
I completely concur with Brother Albert Pike on this issue: Masonry is primarily and most importantly a Kabbalistic Association, whose ultimate purpose is to preserve the wisdom of the Kabbalah, and transmit it to posterity.
But these days, Masonry has company; the Kabbalah is no longer an esoteric occult doctrine, guarded in mystery. Instead, it is now "mainstream" and even "cool", judging by its acceptance by such unlikely "Adepts" as Madonna and Nicole Kidman.
These things notwithstanding, spiritual insight does indeed make a "good man better", if such a man actually pursues it.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
By a somewhat strange turn of events, I got an email from
La Orden de Illuminati (The Order of Illuminati)
Inviting me to join.

Ideas? (Be nice)

Here's the best idea I can think of: NEVER NEVER respond to an unsolicited email asking you for money.
NEVER NEVER open an email if you don't know the sender.

Scams and viruses are all over the Net!!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
shed some light kids...Masonry was much more involved in politics in Mediterranean countries than expected or allowed in modern English-speaking Lodges. look at Washington, and a host of other organizers of American independence were Freemasons. The same was true in Italy. Garibaldi and others were Masons and, in creating a unified Italy form a myriad of tiny kingdoms, duchies and republics, they displaced the Pope as an earthly monarch. the Ripper murders were the result of a monstrous Masonic conspiracy, involving royalty and high level government and police officials. According to Knight, the plot was designed to rescue the Duke of Clarence, oldest son of the Prince of Wales, and second in line to the throne, from an ill-advised, secret marriage to a Catholic girl living in Whitechapel, the sector of the London slums where the murders were committed. The daughter of this marriage, a Roman Catholic, was therefore third in line to the throne.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
shed some light kids...Masonry was much more involved in politics in Mediterranean countries than expected or allowed in modern English-speaking Lodges. look at Washington, and a host of other organizers of American independence were Freemasons. The same was true in Italy. Garibaldi and others were Masons and, in creating a unified Italy form a myriad of tiny kingdoms, duchies and republics, they displaced the Pope as an earthly monarch.

This much is mostly correct. The continental Lodges were hotbeds of political activism during that period, and many of the great reformers were Masons.

the Ripper murders were the result of a monstrous Masonic conspiracy, involving royalty and high level government and police officials.

No one knows whom Jack the Ripper really was, but not one credible and serious historian has ever postulated that it was a "Masonic conspiracy." Knight was not a historian or a criminal scholar; he was an anti-Masonic propagandist, who blamed Masons for pretty much everything.
Knight's book was lampooned in a comic book called "From Hell", which the movie was based on.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The grand master of Gran Oriente Espa�ol, Antonio del Villar Mass�, was a fascist and a spy of SECED (intelligence service of Franco).
Gran Oriente Espa�ol=fascist and nazi organization.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Illuminati Order is a paramasonic organization. Rite is operative.
Masonry is speculative and is not initiation. It's like a club.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Mikamoka bealim
Mikamoka bealim
Mikamoka bealim

De Molay
Federico
Hiram Abiff

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Like the others said, it's a joke/scam. Some spammer harvested your email address or someone forwarded it to them as a joke on you.

As to members in many countries, color me skeptical on that one. You can check to see how many hits that website gets... and compare it with the number that real organizations get. I think you'll find it's a very underused, underviewed site -- which it wouldn't be if they had a large following in many countries.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tubalcain33
The grand master of Gran Oriente Espa�ol, Antonio del Villar Mass�, was a fascist and a spy of SECED (intelligence service of Franco).
Gran Oriente Espa�ol=fascist and nazi organization.

The Gran Orient Espanol never had a Grand Master by that name. When the fascists seized power of Spain in 1936, the Gran Orient was immediately closed. Spanish Masonic leaders were expelled from the country; the Gran Orient opened offices in Mexico, where Lucio Martinez Gil and Dr. Demofilo de Buen Lozano served in the office of Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Spain In Exile.
In 1945, the Spanish writer and anti-fascist Maria Balasco Ibanez was sentenced to 12 years in prison by Franco for the "crime" of being a Freemason. Ibanez was in his 70's, and was both deaf and blind.
The Gran Orient finally returned to Spain, and opened Grand Lodge offices, in 1987. Today, there are about 71 Lodges in Spain, with a membership of around 1500.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
whatever masonic light all we know is youre hiding so much already. dont try feeding us more lies, please. theyre spewing out of youre hair lips.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
whatever masonic light all we know is youre hiding so much already. dont try feeding us more lies, please. theyre spewing out of youre hair lips.

Aristotle pointed out almost 3000 years ago, while lecturing on Formal Logic at the Academy in Athens, that when the opposition in an argument are unable to produce facts to support their positions, they often sink to ad hominem attacks in an attempt to dodge the issue.
It's nice to see that, centuries later, you and your ilk continue to prove that this great philosopher was correct.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You are ignorant people. Fascist Villar Mass� was the grand master of Gran Oriente Espa�ol.
Visite:
bolivia.indymedia.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Illuminati Order

Dear brother Fiat Lux:

A.L.G.D.G.A.D.U.

I've been joining in Illuminati Order for three years and I have 96� degree of Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis-Misra�m (Italy).
The Illuminati Order doesn't send spam.
But, another false Illuminati Order of Solomon Tulbure sent many spam and cheated a lot of people.
Illuminati Order is a paramasonic order and works with Bavarian Illuminati Rite.
I've met Brothers and Sisters of Illuminati Order.

TAF (00000-000-0-00)

Soror A.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join