It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gathering proof of E.T.'s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
now all you need is the money for the equipment and private land to set it up on. but those are 2 major hurdles, but it would be nice to see some quality digital film and the payoff would be huge

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
yup, your right, antar... the last press club meeting didn't even ellicit a 30 second spot on any major tv network...sad really...there is alot of power and wealth trying to keep the genie in the bottle

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

whatever people have tried with ufology,it wasnt and isnt good enough
look who your up against!!
if you want to discover the nature of ufos,you must organise and improve your effort,

with enough people,automated filming methods would enable large proportions of the earths sky to be filmed almost continuously.
it would be a very efficient method of gathering data on ufos.

the effort would develop with time,better cameras,better software with zooming properties,real time sky maps and so on.

hmmm i wonder if them aliens have a realtime 3d virtual world of planet earth beaming back to their homeworld as entertainment!?.......

smile!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

unfortunately it would probably be called " the planet of fools"

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Agreed. It's to the point now for me, beyond any doubt, that it's not so much an issue regarding the quality of material presented, but who is willing to broadcast the material so it may be presented the masses. One would think, over-optimistically, that networks would be falling over themselves to broadcast such things. Not so, and when you understand how things are run and who runs who, the answer becomes depressingly clear as to why "it" isn't "covered" as it logically should.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eaurouge

hmm...i guess it is up to the individual to go out and see for themselves. unless one lands right on the capital mall in washington, it'll be along time before this is mainstreamed

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i think its all a matter of credibility,ufos must be perceived as a credible phenomenon of study.

i think the disinformation campaign is largely about that,and thats why they are winning.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Antar beat me to it in stating there is already so much media out there including hoaxes, questionable photo’s and others that still have skeptics running around trying to find something to debunk it.

But it still sounds like an adventure and even if you don’t come back with anything, hopefully you will find some new friends and have a good time anyway.

If you go keep safe and happy hunting!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
gathering proof of E.T.'s

Great thread. Iv'e been pricing DVRs lately and found for modified MPEG format a 4 channel DVR w/80GB drive can be purchased used (w/ one year warranty) for less than 150.00. Just add the cameras and a multiplexer.

I have been taking my digital camera/video with me when ever I go somewhere. Unfortunately, I have yet to see anything when out and about -- UFO wise. But seen a beauty this past July fly perhaps two hundred feet over my head at about 2AM. Didn't make sound. My advice would be KEEP YOUR EYEs TO THE SKY.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

jimmyx, have you ever heard of MUFON? It seems like that might be something which would fit what you're looking for.

www.mufon.com...

I don't belong to it, yet. I may join, given some spare (HA!) coinage.

((If someone could resize my image, I'd appreciate it. I resized it in Photobucket, but it doesn't seem to have transferred correctly.))

[edit on 19-11-2007 by MaatiHemet]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join