It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich: Impeach them now, dont wait!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

A very good video that starts with a very nice comment from Kucinich and ends in a even better way.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sounds good, but can he deliver. Perhaps now, there is some one else than Ron Paul to save us. We certainly need people with forward thinking as Kucinich and Paul.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The estimated population of the United States is 303,567,717
so each citizen's share of this debt is $30,033.94.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$1.47 billion per day since September 29, 2006!
Concerned? Then tell Congress and the White House!

I realize how treasonous these leaders truly are day after day... has anyone heard anything, anything of relevance come out of the mouths of House/Senate LEADERS, Pelosi or Reid? I haven't.

Lately, this 'defense' bill seems loaded w/ police state measures, and they're not 'giving' more war funding until.... Gates now says they're "going to run out of war funding by January" and the White (racist) House says "they'll take from the budget in Feb." for funding.

So, taxpayers - you either write A LOT to your congresspeople to get these special-interest politicans out of office OR this gets a lot worse -- yeah, that's $ TRILLIONS:

$9,117,335,692,391.69

www.brillig.com...

[edit on 18-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
I realize how treasonous these leaders truly are day after day... has anyone heard anything, anything of relevance come out of the mouths of House/Senate LEADERS, Pelosi or Reid? I haven't.

I dont know about the leaders, but Kucinish are starting to see progress with the impeachment bill.

You wouldn't know it if you just watch TV news or read the corporate press, but this past Tuesday, something remarkable happened. Despite the pig-headed opposition of the Democratic Party's top congressional leadership, a majority of the House, including three Republicans, voted to send Dennis Kucinich's long sidelined Cheney impeachment bill (H Res 333) to the Judiciary Committee for hearings.

The vote was 218 to 194.

Source

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join