It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with remote viewer Ed Dames.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I've heard of Ed before and I know he is one of the better remote viewers out there, one of the early ones too.

An interesting interview for sure, too bad I didn't hear the radio show, did anyone here and do they have any comments to add to this post?

Here is a link and a part of the transcript there. You can also sign up to download a streaming audio copy of his on air comments too. Worthwhile for those that want to learn more about him and RVing in general. He has made several good comments most of which I agree with and are issues I have addressed in the pages of ATS in the past.

White Rose
Greetings., Your opinion please, re: the recent very severe weather. I think that this is just a taste and that there will be more storms this year and an even more severe winter weather season next year.

ed dames
As I mentioned years ago: first the weather will change so drastically that crops will not be able to be grown as before, next: disease

aztlanista
Can the past be remote viewed? Have you ever done so? What did you "see?"

ed dames
Mostly reconstructing/recreating events -- the way that they actually (factually) occurred.

Ed~ When you RVd the Earth, although you did not find it hollow, did you find it catacombed with man made caverns?

ed dames
There are caverns�

Dr Zero
Are the Chinese going to be a major threat to us any time soon?

ed dames
Major threat! Are you kidding? They have already conquered the American empire.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
At this point, I am skeptical about RVing because I don't know much about it. I do know that there are studies of it with the U.S. military I believe.

About those caves, what do you think, THENEO, about their purpose and who utilizes them?

This guy just mentions, "there are caverns..."?

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Immortal,

good questions. Apparently the US military not only studied RVer's but also hired them and developed several of its own people in the skill. It was known that RVing worked, the military admitted this and verifiable information was published to this effect.

Then something strange happened, the military admitted that RVing was possible but of no use to the military. This is when it is believed that RVing became a black project according to outside observers.

Regards the tunnels there is three reasons they exist, actually 4 or more.

One group is the human/military/alien aliance with its underground bases. Two is the beings we call bigfoot. Three is the ancient reptillian, lizard people. Lastly, there may be the reputed shambala or Nazi or inner earth peoples.

There could be a lot of action going on down there, difficult to know with out seeing it for yourself.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think if Dames was on my baseball team he would be batting about .120 on his predictions (for those of you not familiar with baseball- Dames sucks-in football terms he's the penalty kicker that's kicks it 30 yards over the bar). He has made some home run comments over the past 10 years and barely made it to first base on any of them. He's fun to listen to, but when his ex-wife and a lot of other ex-close friends think he's a little kooky then you take everthing he says with a grain of salt. He sounds so calm and sure of himself that he sells his cocoa puffs as if it was caviar.

I've tried RVing on a university website and actually was shocked how close I got to describing one object (a large fountain in a triangular shape with bright lights on it at night). I missed five others before that, but then after letting go and letting my subconscious pop out images it started to work better. I really haven't tried much since, but I think there are limits on its usefullness. Yet I am positive that RVing does work somehow and would encourage people to buy a non-Dames book on the subject or go to some websites.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
what exactly is Remote Viewing?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reed
what exactly is Remote Viewing?

The ability to "view" something from a distance. (thats the simplified explanation)

Here is more info (There are many more, this was the first one I picked)

www.psitech.net...

www.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join