It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA: UFO Incident #122 Holloman Air Force Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
HAFB_APR_5_1948.pdf
Incident #122 Holloman Air Force Base
Investigation report of an unidentified object seen by three trained balloon observers located at Holloman Air Base, on April 5th 1948.

Document date: 1949-01-05
Department: USAF
Author: Headquarters Air Material Command, Wright Patterson AFB
Document type: Report
pages: 28

Archivist's Notes: This document contains the investigation of a UFO spotted by three weather balloon observers at Holloman AFB. The object is described as being a round indistinct form, traveling at high altitude, and a high rate of speed while performing aerial maneuvers. The sighting lasted approximately 30 seconds. The document includes the actual witness reports and official analysis, including sections to correlate the incident with known balloon launches. The document quality is poor, with faded areas making it difficult to read sections.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Some of the documents were of poor quality however the most interesting were very readable. From reviewing all 28 pages I found the following to be noteable;
All agreed on the following
Object was at very high altitude
Observed to be faster than any known aircraft
Disapeared suddenly, did not fade away
Definitely not a balloon because of high rate of speed and violent manuevers.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I would also add that under the filing number of the sighting is stated that:

Incident #122: There is nothing to indicate an astronomical origin of the object observed.

Witnesses are trained balloon observers therefore no doubt about their expertise. And according to them the object was huge in size.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that the observer: Chance saw (2) objects instead of the one that the others saw? He described the second object as comparable to a major's insignia, irregularly rounded and slightly concave on top.

Wow....I just commented on another FOIA document a minute ago that involved Dr. Peoples who worked for the Watson Laboratories.....now there is another document in this FOIA document that speaks of him as well. I guess these incidents could be tied together. After further reading, they must be connected or the same incident. There is a memo in this FOIA document that is also in the last one I commented on, but it is a much better copy.

Looks like this Dr. peoples was in this stuff up to hi eyeballs! He is all over the place in Project Grudge, and majestic 12.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/26/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
removed
edit on 10.12.2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hi all, myself James..

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

edit on 3/3/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

edit on 3/3/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join