It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to Monday Night Raw (tonight!!!!!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So the family is going to WWE Monday Night Raw at the Bank Atlantic Center on 11/19. My kids are extremely excited about it. This is our second live WWE event. I grew up watching the wrestling and have always been a fan, so it's natural that my boys are too.

We were at the New Year's Raw this year, you can see our pics here:
blog.abovetopsecret.com...

At that event we were near the entrance ramp, this Monday night, we'll be behind the announcer's table
. The boys have 2 seats in the front row and we're in the third row behind them. We couldn't get seats together in the front row
Either way, though we hope to get on tv and I think the boys will if we're behind Jerry the King Lawler and JR. I'll be sure to take a sign that says "hi ATS" or something along that line. (suggestions welcomed)

[edit on 11-19-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
woo hooo.... say hey to Sting for me...

oh wait...

umm say hi to Hulkamania....

on no...

ummm

The Rock, yes the Rock....tell him...

oh.. that's right..

Yeah, i don't like wrestling anymore... :shk:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Oh Sweet..Who is the main Event?
My fav is the Undertaker...so cool!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
oh the Rock, had a huge crush on him

nah now's it all about THE GAME, Triple H. He's my current fave.
Of course I love the Undertaker and John Cena is my favorite eye candy.

some of us grew up elevatedone but I still enjoy the entertainment.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Let us know all the details! I'll be watching for you on TV!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
well it's the night after Survivor Series, so we're expecting some title rematch. but I'll have to ask the kids. I think alot of what happens Monday Night is going to be based on the outcome of Survivor Series matches.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well I've decided on a simple "Hi ATS" sign. One of my sons will have a sign that says "BRRRR" (his personal code to his friends) Not sure about the other one, he wants me to be creative and draw wrestlers

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Also that night it's rumored that Y2J (Jericho) will return that night!! It's been two long years since he's been in the WWE.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Yep, my kids believe that the promo they've been running is all about Jericho's return. He's one of my favorites from the WCW days, so it would be cool if he returns while we're there.

six

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Man it has been years since I went to a wrestling event.....I remember the Von Eriks...Hacksaw Jim Duggan....Ted Debiosi......Always good for people watching

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by six

now that's a loong time ago. I must have like 9 or 10 when those guys were at their peak.

hacksaw is still around around though, he usually does matches to warm the crowd up for the event..and he's always around those non televised events

six

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Lets see..Musta been 16..Right after I got my drivers license.....I dont even think there are any Von Eriks alive anymore

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I went to a book signing last week with Y2J. It was cool and he is a real class act. Please Please Please put "hi droops" on your sign, as well as "Welcome back Y2J". I assure you he will be there. Have fun, and please put "hi droops" on your sign, that would be the coolest thing ever!

-Droops

[edit on 17-11-2007 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have a "HI ATS" sign droopies. I also have a Y2J sign.

and i'm trying to finish a Monday Night Raw one for my boys..

we're going early... starts at 8pm, so I think they'll be taping a HEAT episode.

I'll be sure to take lots of pics.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Totally cool, I was a huge wrestling fan back in the day. Pacific Northwest wrestling. Jimmy Snuka got his start here, along with many others.

WWE's not as fun as it used to be. I'll watch for you. Have fun...

six

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Theres a name I have not heard in awhile.... Jimmy Snuka....Jake the Snake used to live about 2 mile from me..well until his unfortunate demise

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We had a GREAT time!!!!!

I have tons of pics, the kids got to touch HHH and HBK
Jeff Hardy acknowledged my son, which made his night, week, month

sat not too far from Jon Secada (we'll talk about that later)

I dvred monday night raw but haven't been able to watch it yet, so I don't know if we made it on tv. Will post pics later.

new topics

top topics

join