It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nYk537 For ATS President Support Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Depending on how often you frequent the Politics board you may or may not know I am running for President. I just wanted to throw something up here for any of you who would like to voice your support for my campaign.

Here is the link to my declaration page...

nYk537 For ATS President

And here are some avatars I've created for you to show your support. There will be more to come...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here is a couple more Avatars for you. I'm going to try and have some Signatures up tomorrow as well...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
not being Rude
BTS isnt for campaigning

stay in PTS like the rest of us

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm not really campaigning, but I figured BTS was the best place for this since it isn't really a political topic per say.

Just some fun avatars and things for people if they want to use them. If I say something politically themed, you can be sure it will be on PTS.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

this should be moved
as its theme is your campaign

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Thought I would bump my support thread as well.

Feel free to use these avatars or signature and show your support!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Also, if anyone feels they are in agreement with my positions and look to support my candidacy for President, feel free to let me know!

I can use all the help I can get in this election. So if helping out with the nYk537 for President effort is something you are interested in, post it here and we'll find something to get us started!

Thanks a ton guys!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well at this stage I am an undecided voter. If you want to help myself and any other undecided voters make there minds up then feel free to answer questions in this thread .

Cheers xpert11.

top topics

join