It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Nazi Scientologists attacked New York, not Osama Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
ArchAngel: do you have any proof of this? where did you get your information from. And why should we believe this september 11 conspiracy rather than the other 10 going around to do with UFOs and US government coverups?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
yeah just blame the nazi for everything. just if they didn't do good things. I now it is a minority portion the main is bad but I had blaming everything to them.
thats why we where stupid in the past and we where a afraid to be like them and we now have huge problems with illegal imigrants and asylium searcher and criminal auslanders.

step out of the past but learn from it.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What most people dont realize, from my understanding, is technically the Nazi Party as a whole was not "evil" as most would like to think. Most of the german population and even the regular Nazi army had no clue was was actually going on with the Jews. They figured they were actually being shipped off somewhere as they were told. The only people who really knew were the SS and the Gestapo, which is why a good majority of them were executed for the war crimes.
Its kind of like.. If our government was somehow related to the 9/11 attacks, that would be an act of terrorism, murder, and countless other crimes, and of course, would be executed. Now thats saying the American army as a whole is "evil" because their government did that. Hell, maybe Im just rambling and have no idea what Im talking about, Im tired as hell, take it as you will LoL.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There is truth in this.
albeit not the whole truth.
To blame scientology is somewhat correct.
They are a pawn in this game and part of the diversion
that the global elite are using in order to pull off the "Grand Deception"

if you say that everything that is in that written article is a paranoind fantasy though .....i will tell you this ....
its not

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I know I may offend some and I apolgize in advance, but, IMO, scientology is only marginally more dangerous than the Moonie cult, the Christian Scientists, the Mormons, the JWs, or a hundred other smaller groups who seek to twist Scripture to their ends.

The fact is, 9/11 was far too complex to have been pulled off in its totality by ANY INFLUENCES OUTSIDE OF THE USA, whether it be a group of Muslims in a cave or a group of mis-guided spiritualists in Hamburg. For 911 to have occured the way it did required the cooperation of high-level military intelligence people WITHIN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT--perhaps with the aid of like-minded foreign intelligence operatives (like the Mossad and/or MI6).

Keep your eye on the ball people...the big ball (the globe.) It's all about bringing the world government into power, and in order to do that, you need to create panic, disarm America, destroy the Constitution and have hosts of convenient "fall guys" and planted "conspiracy theories" like this one.

Let's not let the Bush gang, and his handlers at the Trilateral Commission, Bilderburg Group and CFR get off easy by buying into their planted alternative theories.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i agree with you mepatriot

this was on the scale of global planning....not else

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Keep your eye on the ball people...the big ball (the globe.) It's all about bringing the world government into power, and in order to do that, you need to create panic, disarm America, destroy the Constitution....

While some of the Scientologist article seems far-fetched, I believe the premise is good.

Scientology has, as its stated goal, "..creating a world in which there is no crime, no insanity, or war." It expects to do this by "Clearing the planet" (this is the reason for the Sea Org's existence and, presumably, the reason for the billion year contract). Clearing the planet means making everyone a scientologist (shades of the crusades!). And what about those who don't want to BE scientologists? Good question. I'm glad you raised it. Can you say 'final solution?' I knew you could. I kid you not, folks. Based on its past history and documented policies, scientology is a dangerous cult.

ScientologyWatch.org
This is a very intersting website. It offers a lot of information that seems rational. The CoS is a very well contructed and seemingly devious group. I think it would be wise to consider them part of NWO.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Consider them included....how many members do they have worldwide though, maybe 20,000? Not, IMO, nearly as big a threat as the globalists who control the major governments of the western world and have trillions of dollars of assets (including billions upon billion upon billions of dollars worth of sophisticated military hardware), most major news organizations, and the educational systems of these countries at their disposal.

You're chasing the symptoms of the disease while the cause flourishes folks if you think scientology is the real source of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Most of the german population and even the regular Nazi army had no clue was was actually going on with the Jews. They figured they were actually being shipped off somewhere as they were told.

You probably didn't mean it this way, but it does sound funny.

"Daddy, where are the Jews going?"
"Don't worry, honey. They're just being shipped off somewhere. Now let's find an empty house!"

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Guys please think about this a little bit. Although the Islamic Extremists would Love to Hit us - they are not as Organized and Elite as the Media has been telling us - they alone could not have pulled off 9/11. I have continued suspicion to believe that 9/11 was an Inside Job! Did you know that NOT ONE PERSON has been fired from the so called "Bush Administration" since 9/11? Even in the face of the worst failure ever? Ask yourself now that we are in the planned PERPETUAL WARFARE - that we have been in since 9/11 - who has Profited the most? Thats right the WEAPONS MANUFACTURERS - the Military-Industrial-Corporate Complex is REAL folks!!! Bush is obviously the Puppet/Stooge of many "Hidden in Undisclosed Locations" people - with many various agendas. The fact that he wants another 4 Years is RIDICULOUS. The sad part is that we might have gotten to the point were we can't do anything about it!!!

P.S. Don't forget to run out & Buy a Brand New Ford SUV & Constantly fill it with Gasoline from Exon Mobile (Top 2000 Bush Campaign Contributor) - so that we can Occupy Iraq Forever - God Bless America!!!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
LooooL

"CORPORATION UMBRELLA ", they took that from Resident Evil

Q

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Wow! I've gotta say, after reading this thread, I feel relatively normal! Why it had never occurred to me that all evil is perpetrated by the neo-nazi-librarian-NWO-zionist-scientologists I'll never know.
Are they reptoids too, or are they grays?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

they are not as Organized and Elite as the Media has been telling us - they alone could not have pulled off 9/11.

You have no more clue, and that is an assumption. People ARE that organized, it is their business. I've seen terrorist camps, I've read their manuels. Study and actually work in an anti-terrorist enviroment, then get back to us.

Is there a disclaimer that I missed somewhere, that to post on here, you need to be able to take the simple and possible the easy to explain, and be able to turn it into a conspirisy on every level, down to the librarians at schools?

You probably didn't mean it this way, but it does sound funny.

"Daddy, where are the Jews going?"
"Don't worry, honey. They're just being shipped off somewhere. Now let's find an empty house!"

Umm ya that is pretty much what the everyday person thought. They had no clue, and the Nazi's only said they would "fix the problem", they didn't tell the people how they were doing it. And at first the Nazi's did plan to just ship them else where, but as they ran out of camps to send them to, they decided to just make soap out of them(I'm sorry that was harsh, but it was true, I actually have a bar of human soap from Osh).

A great movie about what happened in the WW2 with how the SS took over, and pushed people, and groups to answer the "jewish problem" is called Conspirasy.

d1k

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
I love it!!

That reply made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey Netchicken

I dated that chick! She taught me all about the Dewey Decimal System - the Ashkenazi Jew version that was implemented in WWII. She took me home to her shtetl to meet her parents after I got my car painted.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
To keep this from happening lets tear appart the scientologist meeting places looking for clues. Pretty much every scientologist Ive ever tried talking to sounded so brainwashed it was retarded.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by jrod]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There is no factual and conclusive proof of this, no real hard evidence in any post. ARCHANGEL HAS NOT GIVEN ANY HARD EVIDENCE to really light up this thread, in fact he hasn't given a single link that backs up his claim, I'm tired of people starting threads with really nothing to back up their story or their conspiracy, COME ON GUYS! this is Above Top Secret, not Godlikeproductions or some of the retarded crap out there, if you are gonna start vague and superficial threads go to another site. THIS IS ONE IS ONLY FOR THE BIG BOYS

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey, I love anything that bashes Scientology, but this is going a bit overboard.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Call me crazy but the fundemental ideas behind this are quite plausible, whether or not it is a secret army of Hubbard-Nazi-Librarian drones I couldn't begin to tell you.
However here in Canada within the last six months the Royal Bank has managed to screw up the nations payroll twice. A computer "glitch" has made it impossible for thousands of people to access their money or not have their paychecks show up. Can you imagine the amount of money they would make on an interest bearing account simply by holding back all transactions for a day.
Secondly I've noticed whenever a gas station closes down for "remodeling" it reopens with a completely new staff. These places are not closed for that long, usually no more than a couple months tops....dont you think that gas stations, considering they are on every bloody corner, make the perfect surveillence posts?

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by echosounder]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hey check this out - the Voice acting is BAD - but the conclusions are frighteningly plausible:

www.prisonplanet.com...

The thing that really got me is This -> the "U.S." declared a "War on Terror" yet the Government has not officially defined "Terrorism". The Patriot Act says that the Police can Raid my home WITHOUT a Search Warrant now - I better not be smoking a joint - they would probably send be to Prison because of their "War on Drugs". I live in a Police State!!!!

Last time I checked isn't CONGRESS supposed to have the Power to Declare War NOT the President. We have been to "Hot" Wars SEVEN TIMES since the Congress last declared War = WW2. So apparently I also live in a Corporate backed Dictatorship!!!

Also people like "FoxNews" are still reporting that a PLANE hit the Pentagon
oh really:

thewebfairy.com...

"I wish my Lawn looked this Good"!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join