It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Nazi Scientologists attacked New York, not Osama Bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Presented as-is for your conspiratorial consumption.

THE GERMAN NAZI PARTY HIDING UNDER SCIENTOLOGY CORPORATION UMBRELLA ATTACKED US, NOT OSAMA BIN LADEN!

I am a Canadian, a Christian, and I wish to share information with you regarding September 11th attack on U.S.

The war we are in, is an anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and anti-Muslim political movement to control the world, and it has been planned by Scientology Corporation for more than 40 years. These are German Nazis, yesterday's terrorists all over again.

The Scientology took control of the Toronto Stock Exchange when Ashton Company which is owned by Brian Ashton, a Toronto Counselor for Scarborough, was contracted to do TSE�s network services two years ago. The Scientology Corporation now, after the attack on US, and after the installation of new computer network equipment, probably controls the Wall Street.

The Scientology comprised of many former German Nazis, is a danger to law and order and a source of constant friction in Canada. There is complete lawlessness in our country, and Canada�s citizens do not currently have a working government agency or a court of law to which they can turn for help, because Scientology members have penetrated all government departments and all companies.

SCIS is a privately owned company, not a government agency. RCMP answers to SCIS. It probably needs to be established who actually owns CSIS, and affiliations.

Ten thousand Nazis, SS and Gestapo have been admitted into United Kingdom, and several thousand Nazis have been allowed to settle in Canada after the Second World War, and most have not been punished for their atrocities to humanity.

These individuals are now members of Scientology Corporation and are responsible for destabilizing our society.

Canadian Public Libraries display a book titled: 'Lies About Hitler.' All of our library staff are Scientology members.

CONTINUED...

The author has really done his homework on this piece.

I may not agree with his conclusions, but it is an interesting perspective on the Scientology conspiracies.

Are they the ones behind it all, or are they just another arm of the hydra?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I read a recent review of a UFO book online in which the guy argues that some of the UFO mythos is attributable to the Church of Scientology as sort of a marketing strategy. It's an excellent argument and made me wonder how the Scientology organization stands to benefit from promoting the 'evil alien masters' hypothesis. The more hysteria they can drum up the faster the ca$h rolls in.

Here's his review: www.spunk.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Never heard this particular 'theory' before.

I'm pretty sure that the Skull & Bones fraternity(of which G.W. Bush is a member) have ties to the Nazi's. But keep in mind that the Nazi's are controlled by the Zionists(Rothschilds, Rockefellars). I have reason to believe that WWII was a 'conspiracy' to establish a Zionist State in Israel for the Ashkenazi Jews.

I can also agree that the United States government is directly responsible for the tragic events of September 11th 2001.

ONE

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
I have reason to believe that WWII was a 'conspiracy' to establish a Zionist State in Israel for the Ashkenazi Jews.

Exactly Tamahu

NWOs World War Plans
ww1 - To Bring Forth Communism
ww2 - To Create A Jewish State
ww3 - To Bring forth the new world order

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I love it!!

Thanks ArchAngel for one of the most wackiest origonal conspiracy theories I have heard in ages

It is a wonderful collection of some of the most paranoid and disturbed thinking that I have encountered in a long time.....

I always knew those mild mannered librarians were up to something.

When an individual logs onto a school, college or a university website, that individual is redirected to the Library website. Librarians are Scientology/Nazi movement members and undermine the website. Scientologists who work as webmasters undermine the website activities. They purposely break the links on websites. They also leave out the ability for a person to leave a message for that company.

Do those nasty scientologists / librarian nazis show no Mercy???

Everything is designed to confuse and frustrate. The main street in Nashville, for example, every time it turns a corner, it changes its name. So, in fact, one street in Nashville has 8 names. They have removed postal code information from our telephone books, and we now must pay for that information.

Now its getting personal to the writer I suspect...

Those who have been opposing this movement, have been blacklisted by the Scientology and are unable to find employment and are unable to support themselves because their names and their pictures have been distributed in Nazi/Scientology meetings.

... hence the reason for this long conspiracy, the writer cannot get a job. Heck I'm not paranoid they ARE all out to get me!!!

This is just plain creul, those librarian nazis are now doing inhumane actions, where will it all end..

They have rigged parking lot lights and streetlights with electronic sensors, to monitor those who have been electronically tagged with tracking implants. When an individual arrives and parks his car in a parking lot, or passes a street light, that light flickers or goes off completely to signal the arrival of that individual. The same is done in apartment buildings.

We need to invite this writer to ATS he would be a breath of fresh air, otherwise I know a good place where he would fit in admirable.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Did you ever wonde rif Canadians were crazy? Now we have proof!!

High-tech invisible, psychological warfare and unregulated experiments including radiation experiments and biological agents are being used on Canadian civilian citizens, and mind-altering weapons, radio-frequency weapons, and electronic mind control is being used on a wide scale.

More than 50 years of inactivity has made Canada a haven for war criminals and they are now holding Canadians and our whole civilization hostage. These criminals destroyed forever the peace and tranquility of millions

Whats the answer?
Go to your local library and tell your librarian that she is an evil terroristic Nazi!! Also demand that she stops spying on you and using you as a guinea pig in her maleviolent satanic schemes. Don't take any notice when she denies it, .. they always do ....

When you get home be sure to wear your aluminium beanie before the psychic attack comes.....

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

They frequently repaint their cars.

Ohhh....those dirty, nasty car painters!

The Protocols of the blinded followers of Scientology would be a good title for this.

But it is interesting that there are many powerful Scientologists. The system resembles many of the secret societies with different levels, and rituals.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I also subscribe to tamahu's theory.

Please read "adolf hitler: founder of israel" for the most complete account i have ever read on this topic

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Time to pull out the Number 9 Loon mallet!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wow, im from Canada and i can firmly say that we do have a proper law and justice system, we aren't reckless mind-altered citizens bent on destroying everything. Actually its quite the opposite, i don't even think our military (government, csis, rcmp whatever) could afford any sort of experiments espically on a large-scale

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow for a while I thought I was the crazy one hehe. No offense

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
How are we to know the truth Darkproject?

You may be a mind altered zombie just following the signals from your hornrimmed glassed masters, the evil Librarians! You are here just to spread disinformation and hide the truth that Nazi Canadian zombies are about to take over the world!

You have been corrupted and posessed by the evil Molson beer which is really a chemical used to open your mind to control by the dark powers.

Prove to us that Canadians are sane ordinary people! And even if they show that on the outside we know that on the inside they are controled by the satanic scientology church and are closet nazis.

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt
Wow, im from Canada and i can firmly say that we do have a proper law and justice system, we aren't reckless mind-altered citizens bent on destroying everything. Actually its quite the opposite, i don't even think our military (government, csis, rcmp whatever) could afford any sort of experiments espically on a large-scale

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Beware of this woman!

She may look like your mild mannered librarian, but underneath that mediocre demenour burns a hot blooded passion. This is an evil, mind altering, information suppressing, satanic attack nazi librarian.
There may be one in YOUR library......

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm a Canadian and I thought it was CSIS, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (our version of the CIA).

While I am not a fan of Scientologists and I know that a Jewish California Lawyer owns the corporation these days, and that they are favourable to satanism, I do not think they are a global threat in and of themselves like the author does of this article in the opening posting.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
nazism = illegal in germany

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
this Scientology religion worries me no end- Isnt Tom Cruise a member?? Also wasnt their that mysterious death of a female member a few years back? Whst was that all about?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So is lisa marie presly, funny with all the trouble the jacksons are having lately.

does this have anything to do with the silent conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What about the role of the MOSSAD, the Saudi's, Saddam and a cast of thousands, French Intelligence, MI5 and MI6?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
I have reason to believe that WWII was a 'conspiracy' to establish a Zionist State in Israel for the Ashkenazi Jews.

ONE

FINALLY!

I have been saying that for years and now it's nice to see someone who believes the same.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Scientology is just a way to both brainwash and drain members of the elite (few) and semi-elite (many)

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join