It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran hands over copy's of blueprints for nuke warheads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Iran hands over copy's of blueprints for nuke warheads

www.jpost.com

Both the IAEA and other experts have categorized the instructions outlined in the blueprints as having no value outside of a nuclear weapons program.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So they admit to having them just for a rainy day I guess. They just proved that they have been holding back info and that they can build a bomb as soon as they get the enriched uranium.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Figures. And who does this really surprise except for all the idiots on here who keep saying Iran's nuclear program is for peaceful purposes? Yeah right!!!

And this is what Iran devulges after just a "little" coercing. They havent really felt any pressure at all yet. I wonder what else they are hiding?

This is not a US fabrication. This is coming from the precious Iranian government!!! Folks get a clue.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What a load of ****.

What strategic value would there be in handing over designs to nuclear weaponry that any layman could figure out in todays day and age?

Simply put. They didn't hand squat over. There's no sense in it.

However, the US is watering at the mouth so badly for anything that has "weapon" and "nuclear" in some form of loose connection that they will make up a bogus news brief such as this.

Simply put, the US wants war, war, and nothing but death, pain, carnage and war. And they will use ANY shred of half baked news to get it.

They've already proven how bloodthirsty they are by accepting the half baked lies they used to engage Iraq.

Someone shut this nightmare the new generation calls freedom down!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
What a load of ****.

What strategic value would there be in handing over designs to nuclear weaponry that any layman could figure out in todays day and age?

Simply put. They didn't hand squat over. There's no sense in it.

Simply hilarious. You have created your own reality and when what you see around you is different, you fallback to the imaginary world you've created in your mind. Simply put, THIS HAPPENED, it's being reported by dozens of news agencies, including several arabic news sources. Wake up, pull your head out of the sand and face reality.

This is a bold slap in the face to all of you who have been riding the "Iran is peaceful" band wagon for so long despite the mounting evidence to the contrary. I can't wait to see whether most of you decide to deny reality like this guy or you're ready to face the facts and figure out how to fix this bad situation.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oh well. No one on an ATS message board is going to change the events that history has in store for us. Sit back and enjoy the radiation.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Blue Triangle, I have read your message, and have yet to see a single reason for your reply.

Your entire post was simply an attack at me... not the story.

Care to actually put some input into the conversation? Or shal you continue to use high-school attacks on anyone who disagrees with you?

You don't like my oppinion, then state why, don't attack members.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
These documents were never written or produced in Iran, but rather were part of a load of material that was handed to them by that Khan fellow from Pakistan.

Just because they have documents, doesn't constitute proof. After all, the IAEA has just reported to the SC advising there is NO EVIDENCE of a weapons programme..

news.bbc.co.uk...

Mr ElBaradei said on Sunday that Tehran was years away from developing a bomb.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Blue Triangle, I have read your message, and have yet to see a single reason for your reply.

Your entire post was simply an attack at me... not the story.

Care to actually put some input into the conversation? Or shal you continue to use high-school attacks on anyone who disagrees with you?

You don't like my oppinion, then state why, don't attack members.

I stated the truth and I did it in a mild tone. If that hurts your feelings then I suggest you look within to solve that. There was no attack in that message.

I have been reading post after post for the last year+ stating that any negative piece of news regarding Iran is propaganda and a lie. Now, finally, there is hard evidence that there is more than meets the eye here and I find it absolutely hilarious that you continue to deny what's staring you right in the face.

I thought I clearly stated why I disagree with your opinion, but I'll present it again in case you missed it.

You are denying reality because it does not fit your agenda.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Unfortunately my friend Stumason, I fear it may be too late. The only thing the American public is interested in is that "Iran" and "Nuclear weapons" appeared in the same sentence.

I really don't have much faith in the viewers being intelligent enough to look past that.

The message has been delivered, and the damage is done.

The American public is once again persuaded by a lie.

[edit]
I have no time for people who are unwilling to put some thought into their replies.

For this reason I have placed Blue Triangle on ignore.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by johnsky]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Now you may come to the conclusion that they have been Jerking the U.N.s chain and playing games. Or you could just make an ignorant post like you just did. It was Saddam's screwing the U.N. inspectors that made everyone angry with him. Iraq would not be a problem today if it were not for the radical Shia and Sunni killing each other and Iran aiding in that. Then again you hate the U.S. no matter how many people she liberates or saves from certain death. The largest Muslim nation on earth has the largest natural disaster on record and we are the first to help them out. I remember a kid wearing a Bin Laden shirt while a U.S. soldier helped him out. We give out more aid than any country on the planet and we are spit on.

(Snip)

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use -- Please Review

[edit on 13-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hmm...

Let's hope the US government isn't exaggerating their interpretation of these documents, or that they are not an outright forgery like they did with Iraq.

"Fool me once, shame on me...

Fool me.... twice.... Uh.... Fool me once ya can't get fooled again..." - G.W.B.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, I will not be the first American to say this but if you don't like America then you can kiss my ***

The rest of the world views it quite the same way, we'll see who land up in top, the world, or the US.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Mr ElBaradei is an Iranian who has then ignored the evidence that he just said could only be for a weapons program. This idiot would say that just as Iran nuked Baghdad.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

What a load of ****.

You really are full of hate for America.

You say its a load of crap, then prove it!
Prove this document is a fake or that the U.S. planted it otherwise just accept reality.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Mr ElBaradei is an Iranian who has then ignored the evidence that he just said could only be for a weapons program. This idiot would say that just as Iran nuked Baghdad.

He's an Egyptian....

Doh....

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dionysius9

Iran gave them to the U.N. Do you not read before you make ridiculous post?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I heard that he was Iranian on the news, Your right on that but thats the only thing lol. He is a sympathizer to the Islamic Iranian cause then because he has been kissing their butts ever since this thing started.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well, I will not be the first American to say this but if you don't like America then you can kiss my ***

The rest of the world views it quite the same way, we'll see who land up in top, the world, or the US.

When anyone gets in trouble who do they call? The United States of America. Why? Because we can and will get it done. Got it ???

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The Iranians finally starting to divulge some of their "activities" it looks like. So why do they have weapons plans if all they want is energy? I seriously hope folks arent so delusional to even try to defend Iran's "peaceful" program.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join