It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Blue Cloud Floats, Darts Around Customers At Gas Station /Images And Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Found this article about a blue cloud that allegedly spins around customers and it has a video. It is an actual news site posting this. In my opinion i think its fake.

A strange blue cloud seen floating and darting around customers, freezing for 30 minutes and then speeding from an Ohio gas station, remains unexplained even though it was caught on security cams.

Surveillance video of the image showed it flipping and then sitting in the same location for 30 minutes.

It then flies off the screen at a high rate of speed.

"It gives me the chills," a witness said.

Security video then shows it coming back and resting on a car window before floating away.

Several people said they believe the image is a ghost or an angel.

"It was an angel," a witness said. "There was an angel here."

The owner of the gas station said he was happy the image went away and has not come back.

"I actually watched it for 30 minutes and then actually I watched it move and that is when I got freaked out," said owner Amed Abudaaria.

Groups of people have traveled to the gas station after word spread of the unexplained event.

Link with video and stills

If somone can post the pics so its easier to see it would be nice

Tell me if you think its real or fake and why.

it could be a bag.

But then again you never know.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by zakd619]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
already a thread on this. blue thingy on camera. still, thanks for posting on this. pretty cool. i read it over on forteantimes.com.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zakd619
it could be a bag.

It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. No idea what it may be: probably the ghost of a stale gas station hot dog. If there is a video, I'll check it out later. It should be interesting

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
great find but already an ongoing discussion on the topic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

top topics

join