It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YF-23A Pilot Operating Handbook - RePost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A reissue from a "wrong place." Had put it in Alien Conspiracies or sumthin - I ain't too bright, ya know. Maybe of interest here?

YF-23A Pilot Operating Handbook

Cleaning out some old boxes, I found my YF-23A P.O.H. compiled for Weapon System Test 4. Would this be interesting to anybuddy or is F-23 old "news" now? Probably not a whole lot of these books floating around, so hate to toss it out without checkin' first.

My scanner needs some adjustment, with a precision, calibrated torque-hammer, but could eventually post a copy of the manual, 'spose. Won't waste the time or bandwidth if nobuddy cares, tho. It's 150 pages or so.

It's UNCLAS, but Competition Sensitive, but since the comp was long ago decided, that status should be irrelevant. Sorry, no Level 4 info in it to leak - mostly controls & displays stuff, methinks.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wraith Wryder

Glad you found the place ot post it Wraith. Sometimes the mods are slow to pick up when something needs to be moved. As I said before I'll all for getting the POH up on the web.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Canada_EH

Okie doke. I'll see if I can get some steam pressure up on this scanner and share.

Thanx again for the heads-up on the post error. If you have suggestions on how to hang the scans, pls don't keep them secret. Planning a series of .pdf files for now. Reasonable?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Very reasonable or if you want I can create it in any form for posting. If you run into anything you cna always email me the images. Just U2U me if you need any help. Oh by the way the U2U feature is right underneath the signature line at the bottom of everypost that anyone makes. Feel free to send me one if need be and I'll do anything I can to help (3 years of graphics design schooling must be good for something).

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I want in on this! I'm new on here, but am an avid fan of the YF-23a (and YF-22/F-22a to an extent) and any information I can collect would be great!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bracketman

Well just keep checkin in on this thread. Wraith will be scanning a POH so its a sizable document but even if its done in chapters we will get something up.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Canada_EH

To those who sent me u2u msgs, I can't reply yet. I'm just a little cupcake nubie on here and am not yet worthy.

Since i'm both a corporate pilot and private investigator with an encouraging stack of case assignments right now, I haven't scanned anything yet. Shame all over me, I know. Should have waited until I had some time. My bad.

Easiest for me will be to exploit Canada_EH's generous offer to help consolidate and post the doc scans, so that's what I'll try to do when some time permits - at least until we hear cries for mercy from north of the border there. ;o)

Wraith

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Hahaha no cries yet since I'm still waiting for the scans but when you have them just fire off that email or send me a U2U looking for my email and I'll try and consolidate the handbook. if its possible before the christmas season gets to incasane or just after is perfect times for me Wraith.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Great, I'd love to see this.

new topics

top topics

join