It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's planted question gaffe -- First FEMA, Now Hillary haha

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton's planted questin gaffe -- First FEMA, Now Hillary haha

www.telegraph.co.uk

Hillary Clinton has been caught answering a planted question on global warming from a member of the audience during a supposedly spontaneous session with voters in the key first caucus state of Iowa.
# In full: US election 2008

The embarrassing disclosure is the latest campaign stumble for the Democratic presidential frontrunner who is involved in a heated fight in Iowa with rivals Barack Obama and John Edwards.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-11-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yep, fair and honest campaigning indeed.

I actually find it quite ironic that it was a global warming question.

Just further reaffirms, in my eyes, the fact that the global warming issue is nothing but a political one for ALL of these guys and girls.

Jasn

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What is sad is that deceit like this will have zero affect. A Hillary supporter is not going to stop liking her for planting a few questions. A Hillary detractor may like her even less, but it's not like that will make a difference. A no vote is a no vote.

This is just another illustration of politicians being corrupt.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here is a link to another relevant breaking news article.

Student describes how she became Clinton plant -- Says other plants as well.

Ridiculous.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hillary makes me absolutely ill. We do not need another Clinton or Bush anywhere near the White House. If any of the candidates begin to surround themselves with former Clinton or Bush people, avoid that person like the plague.

God help us if Hillary becomes the President. The only thing that she commits to is she was married to a President and she is a woman. everything else she will play both sides hoping nobody finds out.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
She makes me feel ill too On ur 6,
And I live in the UK..

This type of incident hardly surprises me,everything is a fake construct with that "woman",including what she says about "loving America"and wanting to help the poor etc.
Oh please-enough waffle Hilary...I remember the whitewater con.
She is a Bilderberg approved piece of power hungry elitist Trash,IMHO.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here we go. Go, Hillary Go!!!

And of course, she knows nothing about it!!!

Just like, "It's a great right wing conspiracy".

Just like, "I was duped into voting for the war"

Just like, "If I saw all the evidence, I would not have voted for the war".

Go, Hillary Go!!!

And there is the list of those who dissappeared;

Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many "friends" of the Clintons

1 - James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 - Vince Foster - Former White House counselor and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller committed suicide

5 - C. Victor Raiser II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992

6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11 - Kathy Ferguson- Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancé of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancé, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancé.

13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & subcontractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mean Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mean Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington, DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno weeks before his death.

19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 - Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

23 - Barry Seal -Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 - Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 - Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27 - Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

There's more!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Gallo-Chasanoff, whose story was first reported in the campus newspaper, said what happened was really pretty simple: She says a senior Clinton staffer asked if she'd like to ask the senator a question after an energy speech the Democratic presidential hopeful gave in Newton, Iowa, on November 6.

"I sort of thought about it, and I said 'Yeah, can I ask how her energy plan compares to the other candidates' energy plans?'" Gallo-Chasanoff said Monday night.

"'I don't think that's a good idea," the staffer said, according to Gallo-Chasanoff, "because I don't know how familiar she is with their plans."

Think about it.
If Hitlary truly cares about global warming, wouldn't she know all aspects of the opponents' "plan" on this momentus "Planetary Crises"?
Or is it just a means to an end for her?
(Can you say reditribution of wealth thru carbon tax and cap n trade of an innocuous gas?)
Phony candidate with phony concern for global warming? You decide.

And yes. I too become almost physically ill when I see her.
The true Hitlary?
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised by this? I would guess that every major campaign uses these tactics.

It's disgusting and an abomination to the election process, but hey, this is the country where the winner is the person who collected the most campaign funds, so why should politicians have to answer OUR (irrelevant) questions?

The political process in America has completely degenerated from a process of public service to a public fleecing where each elected "winner" is only interested in prolonging his/her career at whatever expense. There is no such thing as a constituency anymore, it seems.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfTom

First class post Professor

I found this film informative on the subject.

video.google.co.uk...

Such a trail of deaths,coincidence becoming ever less likely each time...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This should have a significant impact on independents. I'm weary pb family ruling this country, I'm still undecided, still listening to what every candidate is saying and IMO this is huge development in Hillary campaign.

The Clintons are known for being meticulous and calculated, and for her to say that she didn't knew is a blatant lie. But even is she was not that says a lot about her judgment and ability to manage. Can even control what happens in her own staff, how can she control and entire government?

Its obvious to me she knew and to do that in a place like Iowa where this process is taking so dear, just shows that she would do anything to get there.

That's one less candidate that I have to be paying attention too, completely out of my list.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by ProfTom

First class post Professor

I found this film informative on the subject.

video.google.co.uk...

Such a trail of deaths,coincidence becoming ever less likely each time...

Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This whole dog and pony show that we like to call elections is choreographed for mass entertainment. The reality show script calls for moments like this in order to raise the excitement for the masses.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You see in order to weed out the politicians that are phony and the one that at least show a genuine attempt to take this country in the right direction, we need to catch him red handed.

Rolph asked Clinton to explain her Senate vote Wednesday for a resolution urging the Bush administration to label the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps a terrorist organization. Rolph interpreted that measure as giving Bush authority to use military action against the Iranians.

"Well, let me thank you for the question, but let me tell you that the premise of the question is wrong and I'll be happy to explain that to you," Clinton began.

She offered a detailed description of the resolution, which she said stressed robust diplomacy that could lead to imposing sanctions against Iran, and then pointedly said to Rolph that her view wasn't in "what you read to me, that somebody obviously sent to you."

"I take exception," Rolph interjected. "This is my own research."

"Well then, let me finish," Clinton responded.

Rolph, from nearby Nashua, fired back that no one had sent him the material.

"Well, then, I apologize. It's just that I've been asked the very same question in three other places," she said.

blog.washingtonpost.com...

Thats Randall Rolph a retired AF veteran that serve in the Vietnam war asking a simple question to Hillary Clinton, the question caught Hillary by surprise (off course it was not one of those planted questions that she was expecting) and then she accused the poor guy of doing the same thing that she is doing.

Again to me right now she is proven as a phony, people need to wake up to this type of tactics and realize the extent that some of this people go to acquire power for their own agenda and not for to serve the people.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow.
Here she is attacking a guy with an honest question: 'Did you just vote to give the U.S. the ability to attack Iran', and she attacks him, and in essence calls him stupid
It is this incredible hubris and UNSTABLE emotionality that she displays, that will not be good for America, and will no doubt provoke future wars with any country so bold as to piss her off.
The more she participates in unscripted, un-rehearsed public displays, the clearer things become.
If she shows this kind of bad judgement while campaigning, what will happen behind closed doors, if she gains office?
Disturbing.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.

If she shows this kind of bad judgement while campaigning, what will happen behind closed doors, if she gains office?
Disturbing.

And that exactly what I think that people need to pay attention to this kind of behavior. Politicians nowadays are too scripted and have everything plan for them to the last detail, is in this type of situations that they clearly show who they are.

Here you have this lady questioning the integrity of a man that has done nothing but to ask a simple question. Sounds like Bush to me with his line of whoever does not agree with him is unpatriotic or that you are either : "with us or with the terrorist".

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.

Disturbing.

Here you have this lady questioning the integrity of a man that has done nothing but to ask a simple question. Sounds like Bush to me with his line of whoever does not agree with him is unpatriotic or that you are either : "with us or with the terrorist".

Ahem... Not to quibble, but you used the term 'lady' when refering to hitlary.
Other than that little faux pas, I would have to agree.
Cheers!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh Yeah, does anyone really want Hillary?

I heard she's slipp'n in the pols...But, were they real to begin with?

That's the real conspiracy. Who makes up these pols? Who are they polling?

Did you see her support Spitzer in NY for the driver's license scandle?

Did you know that In NY, all you need to vote is a Driver's license? Coincidence?????

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
Oh Yeah, does anyone really want Hillary?

I heard she's slipp'n in the pols...But, were they real to begin with?

That's the real conspiracy. Who makes up these pols? Who are they polling?

Did you see her support Spitzer in NY for the driver's license scandle?

Did you know that In NY, all you need to vote is a Driver's license? Coincidence?????

Virtually everything she is involved with is a scam. Including getting the Motor voter legislation passed so that people who do not even understand english can be told who to vote for (D's) circumventing the principle of "an informed populace".
The real problem is that she gets a free pass from the MSM and the DNC, so she gets away with most of her fraud and deceptions.
Our only hope is that she gets more attention in the press.
Yep. I said more.
The more light that is shed on her, the more warts you can see...
It's pretty nasty.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Every time I hear about Hillary I am reminded of a line from the movie, Ruthless People,

"This could very well be the stupidest person on the face of the earth".

She is a joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join