It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bob Lazar / Billy Meier connection. Do different civilizations share UFO technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Anyone with comprehensive knoweldge of UFO lore will be familliar with the cases of both Billy Meier and Bob Lazar, but for those less familliar I shall give a brief explaination.

Billy Meier- Supposed life-long contactee with the 'Pleidians', humanoid life forms who fly in 'Beamships'. Has provided hundreds of beautiful photos of their craft, which all have stood up to professional analytical scrutiny, as well as rheims of technical info provided by the extraterrestrials, which has also stood up to scientific scrutiny. For someone with one arm and no access to a photolab or computer facilities (most of the photos were taken in the 70's) with education at a fifth grade level, it is difficult to believe that this is a hoax. However, because of the potential implications and outrageousness of the story, it is also difficult to believe that this is real!

Bob Lazar- A 'Mad Scientist' who invetented such crazy contraptions as a rocket powered car. He was drafted by the US government to work for them at Area 51, or more specifically the 'S4' facility a few miles from it. At S4, he claimed, there are 9 UFO's being studied in an 'amateurish' fasion by the US military under the hightst secrecy level (Bob had a clearence about 30 levels higher than the President). He was chucked out after taking some friends to see a test of one such craft, and went public to ensure the authorities didn't kill him.

Both the above characters remain consistant with their stories, and appear to have no commercial interests in them.

The Connection

The photos taken by Bill Meier show UFO's which are remarkably similar to those sketched and described by Bob Lazar as the 'sports model' he worked on at S4. The dimensions, the propulsion systems and the technical info correlate remarkably.

An example of a Billy Meier 'Beamship'.

A computer reconstruction of the Bob Lazar UFO.

This is an example of a third party sighting of a remarkably similar object yet again.

The only problem with both these stories is that apparently, the same UFO is owned by two different civilizations. The 'Zeta Reticuli' civilization supposedly donated Bob Lazar's UFO to the US government in return for something, and the seats inside were sized for someone of about four feet in height. However, the Pleidians of Billy Meier were the same physically as humans.

From this interesting correlation and contradiction, we can draw some conclusions.

For the 'believer' this could show that there is an intergalactic sharing of technology, or perhaps someone makes the UFO's, and the civilizations buy them. Maybe the Pleidians and the Zeta Reticulians are in some sort of alliance.

For the 'skeptics' this could mean that Billy Meier made this all up as a very impressive and almost impossible to make and maintain hoax, and Bob Lazar used his story to make his own rip off. If he were to do this, then why didn't he say that the craft at Area 51 were Pleidian to avoid such questions?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordlefty

Billy Meier- beautiful photos of their craft, which all have stood up to professional analytical scrutiny

What professionals are these people!!???

Dr NIck all, i would guess.

Meir is a disgrace, his photos are the most obvious fakes I have seen. He has offered a recording of what he says is teh sound a ship makes.

It is just an old keyboard synth. I can be hundred percent positive saying that because our old synth can make exactly the same sound on the right settings!

Billy Meir should be shot, he is a tumour under teh skin of UFOlogy. WHile people like him are around, UFOlogy will be considered the fantasy of wackos, attention seekers and money-shagging hoaxers.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just to say though lefty. No matter what i feel about BM and Lazaar, you have given a very good post there.

Thankyou!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think you and others are actually wrong about Meier.

His photos have stood up to scrutiny from every direction, the most prominent being Nasa's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, as have his sounds. As well, hollywood special effects producers say that his images would be impossible even with modern computer technology (Actually, their conclusion was that the objects must have been life sized, and suspended from a crane helicopter with thread half a millimeter in diameter. Do you think Meier, a poor one armed man would be able to achieve such things?)

Why do you say the photos are fakes? Just because they look too clear and real to be true? Unfortunately, most UFO pictures are blurry messes, so when a picture somes along that is clear and un-distorted, everyone assumes it MUST be a hoax. When you consider that Meier is a one armed man who lived in the middle of nowhere, with no education, then look at his photos and videos which hollywood special effect experts said were impossible, then you start to think that maybe there could be something in it.

As well, how could Bob Lazar, who I'm assuming you are not also branding a hoax, find exactly the same objects in his hanger in S4 if Meier's were a hoax, (unless he was looking at Lazar's life sized model
)

Once again, I think people are far too eager to look at the most unlikely explaination because it fits their world view... and I am not talking about UFO fanatics. I am talking about those unscientific scientists who brand anything which doesn't fit as fake.

There, that's my thought on the matter anyway.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by lordlefty]

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by lordlefty]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well if you look at it the way the info says that the zetas ( the greys) are clones and are like henchmen for the reptoids then I can see why they have the same or similar craft. Maybe one company in the universe makes these ships. To bad none of em look like the enterprise. hehe

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Excellant post lordlefty!

I was just browsing a link with info on Billy Meier and ran across your thread.

www.etcontact.net...

top topics

join