It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

The name is Alex and i would like to share my story or a part of it with everyone. I could definitely use some help.....of explaining things? Making sense of things?

I am sure many of You are familiar with 11:11 "thing" or have at least heard of it. You know, people seeing these numbers everywhere....clocks,microwave ovens and so on. Well, it started happening to me since about begining of this year of 2007. I did not pay much attention to it at first but somehow it has intensified over the past 11 months. I am seeing not just 11:11 but all other variations of it as well. What I mean is that I see (everyday) all of these 11:11, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55,12:12 and also the military time version(24hr)....13:13(1:13pm), 14:14,15:15 and so on.
What has intensified is that now I am seeing these numbers in various combinations on car license plates. I live currently in Seoul,South Korea, which is a pretty big town (13mil. people). Korean license plate consists of 2 small numbers and 4 big numbers + their alphabet. So what I am actually seeing is something like following. License plate: 4454,3323,1111,2222,3333,4444,8858,1112,1113 and so on. Minimum three similar "big" numbers. Sometimes I see all of the six number exactly the same.

What does this all mean??? I am going crazy here. In january of this year I saw maybe two or three of these "anomalies" a day.....and that's combined with seeing the digits on the clocks, but now.....maybe 50 upwards a 100 a day.
Coincidence?

Anyone with similar experience???
Do reply.....

Thank You for reading

Alex

new topics

join