It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford finally met with Rockefeller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the two together.

Full Article by Henry Makow Ph.D.

One problem. Something was wrong with this picture: specifically the expression on the intrepid Fulford's face. He looks like a kid who just met Santa Claus, not the arch-enemy of mankind. Rockefeller's family financed Auschwitz and Mengele's experiments on live inmates. They and their Satanic henchmen are dragging humanity into an abyss.

"Oh my God, is that DR?" I asked the Tokyo-based journalist. "Have you gone over to the dark side? Wipe that silly grin off your face!"

It turns out the meeting was not in response to the ultimatum after all:

"There is much I cannot say but I guarantee you I would rather burn in hell than go over to the dark side. Hell, though is just total and permanent oblivion. I told him I thought of him as the Wizard of Oz and said, "Mr. Rockefeller, we all want to go back to Kansas." He was with two handlers and most of the conversation was on camera; that meant there was no chance of getting him to admit to any secret plans. I also gave him a private letter from G.T. Fulford. At G.T.'s insistence the contents cannot be made public now for reasons of global security. I talked with him before he went to meet the Emperor. Big changes are coming. The world is going to get much, much better, that much I promise."

Unfortunately, Makow's article doesn't paint the picture I wanted to see. Sure Fulford claims things will get much better and I know we all hope he's right. But the author's tone was lacking faith and not very reassuring.

I know the whole thing was far fetched from the start, but come on, who wouldn't want to see ninja's take out the bad guys. Thats straight gangsta lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Not a single response?

Shame on you ATS!

I expected, at the very least, to get a skeptic popping in to laugh at this.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by midniteracerx

ha B.F gone over to the dark side, if it were me i would punch that old guy in the face and then stand on top of him with one foot on his chest and the other on the floor and say " this is for you world!!!"

what were these guys thinking though when they made this plan, i mean if these guys are as evil and greedy as we think dont you think they would have known that they would be old and near the brink of dieing when their big plan would finally be complete ( it wont though). Makes me think that some of these guys have anti-aging or age regressing technology that they will put into use when the time comes...or maybe they were just stupid...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by midniteracerx
Not a single response?

Shame on you ATS!

I expected, at the very least, to get a skeptic popping in to laugh at this.

Ummm... perhaps it's because our members know not to jump into a duplicate thread?

This is being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

... including posts about the very photo you linked.

Next time look before you jump and accuse ATS members in a negative light.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join