It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani is a Cross-Dresser - Video(s) Proof!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The first one is from 2000, Rudy really seems into his dress and makeup in a dept. store w/ Donald Trump. youtube.com... It's about 45 seconds and they get a little weird "acting" together.

The next is a photo montage of a couple of Rudy's best poses:
youtube.com... This only runs 25 seconds.

This is a political / community based one, Ghouliani, at his worst -- 'firefighters expose him as a fraud.' It's about 13 minutes. youtube.com...

Also, without video proof, Rudy could be a worse candidate then Billary. Coming from a part-time NYer, hear me out: he's full of scandals, ex-wife/mistress ordeal while in office, "quality of life" issues in NY where he ruined a lot of native business owners, gutting of fair housing laws for special interest, the list goes on and on, the recent Kerik scandal, his support for the mafia....

He has no political experience in the Senate, and should be blamed for more that happened on S11 then the mainstream-lead media lead people to believe, yet he's always crying "9/11" in any speech... having press conferences in the rubble/g zero was insane then, w/ the SARS masks on, he's messed up and down w/ the 'new world order' crowd.

Here's a minute and a half clip about how often he uses the word "terror" or "terrorist" youtube.com... At a certain point in this clip, he's obviously acting and being pretty sardonic about his tone of voice.

Lastly, here's a clip of him telling Letterman it was Clinton's idea to bomb Iraq, he's despicable. youtube.com...

[edit on 11-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I don't understand the point here. Is the point here that people who cross-dress are abnormal, and therefore Giuliani is abnormal?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
My point? People aren't "abnormal" per say, maybe just a little confused from some sort of 'issue' they probably had as a child.... my point is, does anyone want someone who cross-dresses for fun as their prez?

As I ask, I think about the Teminator in CA, being what, one generation removed from Nazis, same w/ this prez.... so, nothing really surprises me, should Rudy still be in the running, w/ support in a couple months, America's got problems.

Aside from these odd cross-dressing stunts (originally a lost sports bet for a gay parade) -- he is not qualified to run and has plenty of "dirty laundry" that should disqualify him from seeking office sooner then....

[edit on 12-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wonder if there are any Giuliani supporters who call Ron Paul RuPaul.

That'd be funny.

Hypocrites.

[edit on 11/12/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I wonder if there are any Giuliani supporters who call Ron Paul RuPaul.

Can you fill me in on this, i don't follow, not the first time i heard it either?

On topic.

THANK YOU.

I have been waiting for these things to emerge.

Last thing, can anhyone here who has a superior knowledge of CPU's, can you get some good frame captures, and save them as gifs?

They would make great posters!

[edit on 11/12/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Can you fill me in on this, i don't follow, not the first time i heard it either?

Some people call Ron Paul "RuPaul", as a childish way of making fun of him, simply because his name is somewhat close to "RuPaul".

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

OH SWEET MERCY!!!

What is that???

Oh god, oh no, oh, thats bad, thats real bad, WARN me next time. AHH.

Well, i guess i shouldn't be suppriesed that those that bash on Dr. Paul would know who this creature is.

I seriouly vomited a little bit...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Yes, pretty frightening.

RuPaul is a drag queen. This may be Giuliani's dream. If so, I wish him luck in that quest. I have complete faith in him.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You mean Judy Ruliani is a cross-dresser!?!?!?!?!?! Imagine my surprise, particularly since he’s a member of the GOP (Gay old pedophiles), and had gay room-mates in between wives two and three. What joy these scum sucking filth must get by posing as conservative Christians.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Can anyone get picture of this, using video captures or something like it.

I realy want to have some of these pictures in my possesion, so next time one of these Rudy supporters gets mad at me for calling Rudy the Canidate in drag, i got some proof.

PLease.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

...ask, and you shall... here's one:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So... Giuliani is a cross dresser because he dressed up for Saturday Night Live and a few other fun functions...

WOW

So then Arnold really is a Terminator from the Future

Reagan really was the Captain of a Ship

And those Pigs really do fly...

WOW

Thanks for setting us all straight...

Semper

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well then, let's dig into the Ghouliani skeleton closet:

Early on in his crime career, Presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani's father, Harold Giuliani, was sent to Sing Sing prison for armed robbery.

Harold's son Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer and prosecutor, changed his party registration to Republican in December, 1980, following Ronald Reagan's election. The next month, Giuliani was nominated as Associate Attorney General. His father Harold died in April, while Rudy's confirmation was pending before the Senate. In their standard interview, the FBI asked him if anything in his background might cause embarrassment if revealed. Rudy said no.

Sworn in in May, 1981, Rudy principally aided then-Vice President George H. W. Bush in Bush's role as head of the administration's anti-drug enterprise in Central and South America. As "point man" for Bush, Rudy made frequent trips to Miami -- the hub of Bush's operations overseeing the covert Contra apparatus of Oliver North and his coc aine traffickers.

In 1982-1983, Rudy was a candidate to be U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York. Organized crime lawyer Roy Cohn put his law partner Tom Bolan onto the Screening Panel for the post, created by Cohn's friend, Senator Al D'Amato. D'Amato then sponsored Rudy's candidacy for the job.

In 1985, Senator D'Amato again called Giuliani, this time to ask for reconsideration of pending charges against Paul Castellano, alleged chief of the Mafia's "National Commission." Castellano was granted bail, only to be assassinated.

"Investigative Biography of Rudolph Giuliani" (Barrett, 2000)

Amazon, .01, used.

The economic advisers to the Presidential candidates will debate November 9th at the National Press Club. Here, Rudy Giuliani will be represented by Michael Boskin, a fanatical virtual-economy globalist, senior fellow at George Shultz's Hoover Institution and Stanford University economics professor. Boskin is chief economic adviser to "Gaia," a virtual investment world wherein teenagers learn to be zombie speculators, while immersed in Anime and video games. Gaia Interactive announced September 17th that Boskin would chair the Council of Economic Advisors for Gaia Online, a "virtual world" with 2.5 million monthly participants engaging in more than 100,000 daily transactions. Gaia said Boskin's new Council would provide "ongoing analysis and guidance" of the virtual economy.

Boskin himself commented that an economy is an economy, regardless of whether the participants are teens in a virtual world or captains of industry in the physical world (paraphrased by CNET News.com).

larouchepac.com...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I never saw that.

That is to damn funny, my hats off to him and Donald.

I needed a good laugh. And it shows they both have a great sense of humor.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Check this Village Voice article on Ghouliani:

1. 'I think the thing that distinguishes me on terrorism is, I have more experience dealing with it.'
2. 'I don't think there was anyplace in the country, including the federal government, that was as well prepared for that attack as New York City was in 2001.'
3. Don't blame me for 7 WTC, Rudy says.
4. 'Democrats do not understand the full nature and scope of the terrorist war against us.'
5. 'Every effort was made by Mayor Giuliani and his staff to ensure the safety of all workers at Ground Zero.'

www.villagevoice.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Thank you

Thats getting posterized

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

My pleasure, and there's these:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Also, let's not forget Ghouliani's list of wives and the fact that he had an extra-marital affair in the Mayor's Mansion:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How about this story of Rudy dodging responsibility regarding Iraq:

This is a follow up, because no one is following up. Seriously, is anyone in the corporate media covering this story? It broke this morning, but so far it's been **crickets**. Rudy Giuliani ducked out of his Iraq Study Group responsibilities. You'd think that would be news, even big news. MSNBC covered it. Anyone else except the blogs? Rudy Giuliani is asked to be on the Irag Study Group, but he fails to show up because he's too busy raising money?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You crack me up...

The hate is hilarious...

But what can I say except..

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Semper

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join