It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MORRISON joins ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What up everyone, I joined ATS last week but never really posted an intro post about myself or anything so I'll do that here.

Well I'm 16, my interests since I can remember have been law enforcement which started as a tiny kid, and after I grew up some and learned about conspiracies of all kinds, that has been a major interest.

I have my own website (alexmorrison.com) that has pictures of myself and friends, and a lot of info about my other great interest, bodybuilding and fitness, and also a section on Area 51. Credit for most of the images goes to Dreamlandresort.com, great website and excellent job on all of their hard work.

As far as music I listen to mostly rap and techno, I have a great techno song I found that would be a great theme song for this site:

Shiva Shidapu - Area 51

I found that this group are teenage DJs so there is no copyright, but this song perfectly portrays the SOUND and FEEL of "government conspiracy" and would hands down be perfect for use on this site for maybe a theme song if there could be such a possibility, I ran this idea across William before I found out there was no copyright to it.

I guess that would be everything about myself, any questions about anything I talked about can be addressed here or in a U2U.

Peace

Alex Morrison

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Morrison]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi Alex!!

Welcome to the board my friend - I'm sure that you will find it fascinating - as well as time-consuming!!

Enjoy your time on the board - and, when you've got a minute - please consider joining ATS SETI@home team - we need your CPU!!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. I also love techno. Trance, Goa, ambient, house, breakbeats....you name it. I look forward to hearing your input.

Sorry about goofing around on your Houdini post. I have weird ideas that pop up every now and then.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
haha as we all do

check out that Shiva Shidapu song, you'll love it

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
sorry i took so long

hiya kiddo!!

new topics

top topics

join