It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Is A Big Fat Hypocrite!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
O'Reilly is full of it. My dad was on his show a while back along with another guy, they both completely kicked O'Reillys ass debating him, O'Reilly got pissed and started insulting them, then had the other guy's microphone cut by Fox. They asked my dad to come back but he now will not do it unless they pay him.

And your father is Shotek? Name?

I thought so........

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, I may not agree with everything Bill says on his show but I do like him even though others do not. One thing he is right about is how we are being taxed unfairly in this country and he's right. The tax code is wrong and should be changed. Alot of taxes are also wasted and when he brings someone onto his program like a former boss of the IRS he tries to make sure that they don't dodge the questions that we Americans want to know.

That may be why alot of people think he's rude. He's not really rude to people. He just doesn't like people dodging important questions that we need answers to. And to be honest, when I want to know why my taxes are wasted I don't like to see the IRS dodge those types of questions when it's my money.

Yes, there are alot of issues I want answered and I'm glad Bill tries to do that. I don't hate the guy. I admire him for what he does. That's my opinoin about him.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Well, I may not agree with everything Bill says on his show but I do like him even though others do not. One thing he is right about is how we are being taxed unfairly in this country and he's right. The tax code is wrong and should be changed. Alot of taxes are also wasted and when he brings someone onto his program like a former boss of the IRS he tries to make sure that they don't dodge the questions that we Americans want to know.

That may be why alot of people think he's rude. He's not really rude to people. He just doesn't like people dodging important questions that we need answers to. And to be honest, when I want to know why my taxes are wasted I don't like to see the IRS dodge those types of questions when it's my money.

Yes, there are alot of issues I want answered and I'm glad Bill tries to do that. I don't hate the guy. I admire him for what he does. That's my opinoin about him.

He was interviewing Sen. Edwards (John) the other week, and asked him a question about the income tax proposal that Edwards is proposing if he is elected, (I forgot the question). Apparently O'Reilly doesn't want to help our country out of a gargantuan debt. Edwards' plan proposes to have people who are making $200,000 a year or more pay 75% income tax to the government; it may seem like a lot, but when our country is in debt like this, nothing is to much (except for everything). O'Rielly then replied to this statement that he thinks the tax is to much!!! He thinks it should be either 25% or 50% (I forgot which one, but I'm assuming 50%).

What is he thinking???!?!?!?!? He makes more than enough money to be well off if there is a 75% income tax, I don't think he should be complaining when most of the nation doesn't make nearly as much as he does.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by TheCatalyst]

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think the point he's making is everyone in the country is being taxed unfairly. That's how I understood it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join