It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

53 Point Time Line for Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 03:47 PM
link   
John Bull 1, your right, I don't know you very well. There have been thousands of posts about Brian over the last few years. Most people just write him off as a nut. It's their choice, just like it's my choice to believe.

There may be some points in the timeline that are not right, but I agree with most of them.

The winking face is there because I know how people here feel about Brian, not that I don't believe.

Everyone thinks his Miracle water is a joke, well the jokes on you guys. You will see in the near future, that the silver and gold water is the only thing that will cure many new viruses.

For example:

The KZB are planning to soon release a deadly flu virus on the world�s population called H1N1 Influenza-A. These new viruses are produced with a crystalline head so that all known synthetic antibiotics used by the darkside�s American Medical Association, etc., are rendered ineffective. This is done to assure that there is no �cure� for these viruses. As with cancer and other diseases, to have a cure would defeat the darkside�s plan of population reduction and control of the masses. Silver, gold and titanium have successively higher frequencies and titanium will kill any virus (including crystalline-headed) in existence today, and any that have not yet been released or produced!

Oh and if you think your gonna turn blue if you take the silver water, thats what the AMA want you to think and thats why they want to take it off the market, because it does cure. The cases where the people turn blue, is only when the body is unable to flush toxins out. Mostly when people have kidney or liver disease.

Again, Brian did not tell me to post the 53 point time line, it was my decision, I thought some of the people here would like to read it. Brian has no desire to post here.

There are a lot of great people here at ATS, I respect most of them and I know they would respect me more if I dropped Brian, but I can't, there is too much going on with Brian, to just drop him. We all have our own beliefs, please let me have mine.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Whuf.

Connie, he does SO not know what he's talking about!

The KZB are planning to soon release a deadly flu virus on the world�s population called H1N1 Influenza-A.

It's amazing that he thinks we'll swallow this about H1N1 Influenza-A. What I know that he doesn't know is that it's one of the older flu strains around... and one we have flu shots for. It's been known since the 1980-mumbles.

www.cdc.gov...

These new viruses are produced with a crystalline head so that all known synthetic antibiotics used by the darkside�s American Medical Association, etc., are rendered ineffective.

He hasn't a *clue* what viruses look like. For his (and your) information, viruses have a crystalline structure already. Always have.

www.bocklabs.wisc.edu...

This is done to assure that there is no �cure� for these viruses. As with cancer and other diseases, to have a cure would defeat the darkside�s plan of population reduction and control of the masses. Silver, gold and titanium have successively higher frequencies and titanium will kill any virus (including crystalline-headed) in existence today, and any that have not yet been released or produced!

In that case, we can all be adequately protected by grabbing bottles of water downstream from photo labs and tech manufacturing centers (yes, really.)

There's lots of silver in the water around British Columbia, for instance:
wlapwww.gov.bc.ca...

And yes, you can turn blue from this stuff. Take a look at the news link: www.cnn.com...

And here's a woman with the same problem, from colloidal silver products:
together.net...

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I respect you for your beliefs and especially for the way you stand by them in adversity.I'm am not about to ridicule you because of what you believe in and I certainly have no time for judgemental posts like one that was made above.
But you make a claim about a flu virus.You know that on any other forum you would be asked for a link to some kind of indicative proof preferably to a respected outlet.
Also you state that you do not except every point in Brians timeline.Surely the timeline must be a continuous thread leading inexorably from the time of Christ to the present day.If one piece of that thread is false then the entire thread is worthless.
Please do not think I am badgering you.I merely wish to understand exactly on what rock your belief is founded and that you except that if there were to be conclusive proof that that rock were in fact playdough you would be assertive enough to jump off.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Connie is Brain trying to sell colloidal silver products?

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Direct access to Attorneys ready to help

The blue coloring of the skin can be permanent.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Geez, Toltec -- did you miss the Brian Miracle Water debacle?

Yes, he's got Miracle Water (checked on his ads, and he's cutting and pasting from a company that went broke... so he may have bought the last unit in production.) He used their promotional material (without apparently reading it) for his claims.

Other things he did: convinced a woman (landlady? neighbor?) that the Miracle Water would improve her child's cerebral palsy. He also claimed it cured mastitis in cows (in spite of news reports that show the area where the original "miracle water" comes from has had frequent plagues of rinderpest and rather than animals being protected, many thousands died.)

He was, earlier this year, shipping "Miracle Water" to a farm in New Zealand to be tested on cows with mastitis. When I pointed out how expensive it would be for any dairy farmer (prohibitively so), he came back with the announcement that you didn't need to use as much on cows as you did on humans. (the story changed a few times, as did his announcement that under the "Santa Claus law" he was claiming dominion over the Earth. He mailed that to the Aussie legislators (Parliment? House of Reps?) where no doubt it got laughed off since he was using bogus anecdotal evidence to prove his claim.

Chook said he'd check up on any claims of dairy farm cures since he lives in that part of the world. So far, no dramatic press releases, etc. and no announcements of miraculous cow cures.

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sorry I do not keep up as much as I could, the articles are very long and so for the most part. Have really only read to its completion about 3 or 4. Did read this one thoroughly and presented what I felt what are inconsistencies (which range throughout the article).

Connie the issue the Byrd has pointed out concerning Dosages between Humans and Cows is another inconsistency. Its very simple actually, by comparing weight you adjust dosage.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Toltec/Byrd, it wasn't that cows needed less, the formula was a concentrate, so less was needed.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ohhh I see a concentrate well that clears it all up.

Connie perhaps if you did some research you would find that such a statement just makes it worst. A Human weighs an average of 200lbs while a cow is along the lines of 1200lbs.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Here's the email that I recieved tonight from Brian

Connie, I looked in at the Above top Secret site and saw some of the nasty and uninformed words. I feel it is time to set these people straight once and for all.

The parables of Jesus confirmed that David would slay the nations with words, the two edged sword from the mouth.

The Isaiah prophecy confuses even the most devout scholar, missing the point that Isaiah was speaking of the same person, the Lord, in two time frames, one the suffering Jesus and the second coming within the genetic offspring of David who has within him the same God, being LOVE.

Jesus is most often criticised as not being God in the flesh, yet He was the most loving figure in history and if God is love, as Jesus said He is, then if any of my opponents and critics say He was not LOVE in the flesh, they certainly are not.

DAVIDIC PROPHECY, the image of the future Davidic Messiah who executes his judgment against the nations by means of the law from his mouth like fire in 4 Ezra 13:38 also parallels Jesus' rebuking demons by his authoritative words, and a centurion's request of Jesus in Mt. 8:8. In Rev. 19:13, Jesus' name is called 'the word of God' and in Rev. 19:15, 'From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations'.

This categorization of the future Davidic figure is confirmed in early Jewish literature such as 1 Enoch 48:10; 52:4, Psalms of Solomon 17, Dead Sea Scrolls (4252 5:1-7, 4QFlor 1:10-13, 4Q161 8-10:18-25, and 4Q285 5:1-6), 4 Ezra (7:28f.; 11:37-12:1; 12:31-34; 13:3-13; 13:25-52) and 2 Baruch (29-30, chs. 36-42 and chs. 72-74).

Clearly the thrust of the prophets in all ancient pre Jesus writings speak of the end time when the resurrection of David via the genetic offspring of his descendant, which Jesus himself did confirm. In other words, the LOVE in Jesus will be reborn as the LOVE within the Davidic offspring who speaks words of such devastation, the sword from the mouth of a human being, a man who can not be killed, will suffer the same fate as the uninformed that today criticize me, who will simply be removed from logical discussion by their childlike utterances.

The preceding sources consistently demonstrate the type of the divine mediator of the future Davidic figure as a Future Ideal Figure with the Consummation Pattern in that they describe the Davidic figure as acting in the future or eschatologically. Moreover, the future Davidic figure is characteristically superhuman in his action against the nations. In this respect, it would be more accurate that he is called a Future Ideal/Exalted Figure.

Again, Jesus is the only one who can open the seal of the scroll which includes God's plan towards the world in Rev. 5 (cf. ch. 10:5-7). Moreover, the future Davidic Messiah is described as a divine warrior to save God's people and to destroy the enemies (nations) in each of the above sources. This image of a divine warrior is clearly portrayed in Rev. 2:26-27; 6:15; 11:15, 18; 12:5; 19:15 etc. The Davidic Messiah's standing on Zion against the nations in opposing him in 4 Ezra 13:35-36 (cf. 2 Baruch 72:2-6) reflects the Lamb's standing on Zion to announce the triumph in Rev. 14:1-2. In addition, John's references to 'the key of David' in 3:7, 'the Root of David' in Rev. 5:5 and 'the root and the descendant of David' in 22:16 clearly demonstrate 'the messianic conqueror of the nations'. Next, in 4 Ezra 12:32, two aspects of the origin of the Davidic Messiah (preexistence and Davidic descent) are reminiscent of two aspects of Jesus' status as Son of God according to the spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead (preexistence in Eph. 3:8-9), and the Davidic descent in Rome 1:3-4. Furthermore, the temporary messianic kingdom in 4 Ezra and 2 Baruch must not be overlooked.

Finally, the image of the future Davidic Messiah who executes his judgment against the nations by means of the law from his mouth like fire in 4 Ezra 13:38 also parallels Jesus' rebuking demons by his authoritative words, and a centurion's request of Jesus in Mt. 8:8. In Rev. 19:13, Jesus' name is called 'the word of God' and in Rev. 19:15, 'From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations' not to mention the morons who have the audacity to condemn you for being a woman who has spend hundreds of hours unswerving various emails from respectable gentle, scholarly men and women who do have a grasp of reality and seek to ask me intelligent questions.

The biggest problem with fools who think they have the answers, is their ignorance of prophecy, fixating of parable uttered by Jesus that were intended to confuse the fools and keep them out of Paradise that will be manifest here on the earth. Jesus spoke only in Parable, allegories, fables. I suggest you look up what these are.

In closing the obvious fact that I am the most royal man alive and have made no headway with any church on earth, is a fulfillment of Isaiah 63 that states that the Lord when He returns will find no nation worth saving, nor any one to help.

If Isaiah predicted it, then it must come to pass, then when the gathering to the Christ begins, people will gather from the nations and these are to be Jews. However the Talmudic Jews are of the devil, and most are, see John 8:44 then look up the Strongs number 844 and let it sink in. Jesus was not a Pharisee or Saducee, show me where it says he was, then undertstand that if he was not one of these, what was He? An Essene.

The vast majority of Jews however, are as ignorant of biblical reality as the people on the website. Jews are as lost as you are, however, as the bible was written to show fools that they would sin against God, crucify Jesus, raise from the dead, and return as the Davidic ruler, few Jews will comprehend being blind. It is a Jewish prophecy and concerns Jews, not fools who relentlessly debate nonsense on a website, concealing themselves behind childish names not remotely courageous enough to use their own names or divulge an address, like demons of hate who lurk around cyberspace hidden from others by subversive names, while I stand before all abominations that the vast majority of you represent, in full observance of the laws of God open to any demonic person who wish to call at my door and put a bullet in my head.

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall King of kings and Lord of lords Amen.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think arguing makes not difference, and the bible says "by his works he will be known"

What are Brian's works?
What has he DONE, not said, that proves he is who he says, instead of an excaped inmate from an asylem

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
BRIANS REPLY

Edited out his words and replaced with mine "shown in red"
We don't want any more bricks in the wall getting upset
The Blue is my words too, don't want any confusion here

When FRUITS like this ask a question it is already answered by the stupidity of it. The simple truth is that for a decade I have been telling the world the evil they are fed, from bull# UFO's wars in Asia, the moon hoax, the secrets of the pyramid, how the world was created, numbers in the bible, genetics of David, how to cure cancer, Miracle Water, which I give to sick people for free, supply information to anyone who wants to make their own, the treatment plants and how the masses are poisoned, do so in the open and up front with name phone and address for all to see, so who is the FEATHERLESS CHICKEN who demands answers, let him stand up before the world, until then get stuffed, FOR DINNER

[Edited on 1-2-2003 by Ycon]

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"Christian Identity" is the name of a religious movement uniting many of the white supremacist groups in the United States. Identity's teachers promote racism and sometimes violence. Their roots are deeply embedded in movements such as the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis. They consider themselves true Israel and view the Jews as half-devils and arch enemies. They believe all but the white race are inferior creations. Identity's religious views are bizarre and occultic, and their view of history is often informed by conspiracy theories. Identity's use of the name "Christian" to promote racism and violence is blasphemous. Jesus Christ as redeemer of all races is God's supreme answer to Identity's outrageous claims.

More on Article

Connie can't help but note how much BLGM has in common with what is above.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sorry Toltec, that is not the image I get. Maybe you are judging him on your own personal experiences in life.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

However the Talmudic Jews are of the devil, and most are, see John 8:44 then look up the Strongs number 844 and let it sink in. Jesus was not a Pharisee or Saducee, show me where it says he was, then undertstand that if he was not one of these, what was He? An Essene.

Connie the Lords Prayer is in the Talmud as far as the Essene's, they were as well a Qabbalist something BLGM seems to know nothing about.

As far as BLGM claim he is a descendant of Jesus. That is how the groups described in the link make there claim to fame (Its the same thing Connie). My promise not discuss what we talk about off the board still stands, nonetheless so does my recent expression of sincere concern.

Connie it also concerns me that BLGM now considers him immortal. In my opinion BLGM is taking another step in a direction which emphasizes his desire to establish himself as God. The same things happened at Wacko, the Hale Bop incident and with Reverend Jim Jones.

He will try to take other people with him Connie and there may be no warning

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Connie I would like to see an unedited post of the below. Obviously the original would be far more abusive than your post.

I note that all the "acts" described by the abusive self-proclaimed messiah, amount to nothing more than another talkfest from a nutcase.

Nothing here is anything you DO. Jesus said "if you don't believe my words believe what I do".

So do something, turn water to wine, raise the dead, miraculously prodce food, heal the sick etc....

I dare you ....

Or all your talk is nothing more than a manifestation of your deluded and abusive personality.

Originally posted by Ycon
BRIANS REPLY

Edited out his words and replaced with mine "shown in red"
We don't want any more bricks in the wall getting upset
The Blue is my words too, don't want any confusion here

When FRUITS like this ask a question it is already answered by the stupidity of it. The simple truth is that for a decade I have been telling the world the evil they are fed, from bull# UFO's wars in Asia, the moon hoax, the secrets of the pyramid, how the world was created, numbers in the bible, genetics of David, how to cure cancer, Miracle Water, which I give to sick people for free, supply information to anyone who wants to make their own, the treatment plants and how the masses are poisoned, do so in the open and up front with name phone and address for all to see, so who is the FEATHERLESS CHICKEN who demands answers, let him stand up before the world, until then get stuffed, FOR DINNER

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Toltec, If the Lords prayer is in the Talmud, it has nothing to do with Jesus, as it would be derogatory or a forgery, the Talmud is the work of the Devil.

The Talmud was condemned by Jesus, called the Mishna

Christ has to be the most royal man alive. Look at that 500,000 people who claim to be Jesus and their Geneology and Brians geneology and determine which one is most royal.

Net Chicken, if you want to know the words of Brians that I replaced, you know where to find me, I can not post them here.

Brian has done miracles many times, he is not just talk

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by Ycon]

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Connie you can't post them hee becase they show the TRUE personality of Brian, and if he has done miracles, then SHOW US.

hey I was referring to Brians "deluded and abusive personality" not yours

You have a great personality, just a little too gullible, thats all

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Connie where specifically does Jesus condem the Talmud . And were specifically do you get the impression that this book is the work of the Devil?

The Lords Prayer in the Talmud is not a forgery that is absurd the only differecne between the two versions is that in the Talmud it say's "Deliver us from the evil one, " while in the New Teastament Jesus says "Deliver us from evil". If you would like I can locate several referrences including one I posted at this site.

Beyond that see below:

Many things are not explained in the Torah Shebiksav. Hashem gave the explanations to Moshe Rabbeinu on Mount Sinai together with the written Torah. These explanations are called the Torah Sheb�al Peh, the Oral Torah, because they were meant to be passed from teacher to student. In the years after the destruction of the second Beis HaMikdash (Holy Temple) there was a danger that the Torah Sheb�al Peh would be forgotten. Therefore, our Sages, led by Rabbi Yehudah HaNasi (The Prince), assembled a basic outline of the Torah Sheb�al Peh into a series of books called the Mishna. The Mishna was completed in the year 188 CE. The Mishna was intended to serve as a memory aid so that it would be easier for students to remember the Torah Sheb�al Peh. The Mishna was primarily an outline and did not include the in-depth analysis and explanation behind the laws. These explanations are called gemara. About three hundred years after the completion of the Mishna there was a risk that the gemara would be forgotten. Once again, our sages, now led by Rav Ashi and Ravina, compiled the gemara into a written work as a commentary on the Mishna. This completed work is called the Talmud. The Talmud is therefore the complete collection of the Mishna and the gemara.

The Talmud is made up of six sections. Each section is called a Seder (Order) and contains several books called Mesechtos (Tracts). The six Sedarim are:

Zera�im (Seeds), this section deals with the laws of agriculture. It also deals with the laws of prayer and blessings.. It contains 11 mesechtos.

Mo�ed (Season), this section deals with the laws of Shabbos and Yom Tov (holidays). It contains 12 mesechtos.

Nashim (Women), this section deals with the laws of marriage and divorce. It contains 7 mesechtos.

Nezikin (Damages), this section deals with civil law, such as laws about damages and theft. It also deals with ethics. It contains 10 mesechtos.

Kedoshim (Holy Things), this section deals with sacrifices. It contains 11 mesechtos.

Tohoros (Purities), this section deals with laws of ritual purity. It contains 12 mesechtos.
� Eliezer C. Abrahamson

Keep in mind Connie the the Essenes who prepared the Dead Sea Scrolls included the Talmud

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ycon, Brian's genaeology is (frankly) made up.

TEA TEPHI (whom he claims as ancestor) is not a man. She didn't "begat" anyone. Nor did she go to England and have/bear/begat Ugaine. She's Irish, royal, and her offspring are well documented. None of THOSE offspring had any one named 'Ugaine' in their descendants.

So that part of his genaeology is a lie.

He never mentions his mother's lineage, either.

You probably missed the articles that appeared several years ago in many newspapers about Clinton. Here's a snippage of the one from "The Daily Oklahoman"

"In an Associated Press article published in The Daily Oklahoman, October 28, 1996, Harold Brooks-Baker, director of Burke's Peerage, a London-based publishing house that traces the lineage of royal and noble families, said that Bill Clinton and Bob Dole have more in common than wanting to be president. They are distant cousins! However, Clinton has bluer blood, giving him an election edge.

"Bill Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe, but took his stepfather's name as a teenager. Clinton's ancestry can be traced back, on his mother's side, to King Henry III who ruled England from 1227 to 1272. He is descended from King Robert I of France.

"Furthermore, he is related to every Scottish monarch to the current British royal family. Clinton's royal roots include several medieval monarchs and Simon de Montford, a statesman and soldier under King Henry III. Through de Montford, Clinton is related to every ancient aristocratic family in Britain today."

I submit to you that President Bill Clinton is demonstratably and proveably more royal than Brian.

Here's a link to the article:
www.s-t.com...

On his mother's side, the Crocketts are related to Marquis de Lafayette; minor nobility, to be sure, but most certanly nobles.

Note that this isn't just ONE person claiming this (Hey, I could claim to be related to Jesus' brother. Just try refuting that one!). It's the geneaological researchers.

I notice that Brian's geneaology has been erased from Internet. I assume this means that someone else also pointed out to him that Clinton was in fact more royal than he?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join