It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer @ O.C. MUFON Presentation Nov 10: A ReCap/Pics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

- Ben Rich, former Head of Lockheed Skunk Work

You can always try...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticore
If he was allowed to see these facilities/entities, wouldn't a picture or physical artifact be a redeeming factor on his credibility? With his group summonings, wouldn't a picture for the alleged multiple sightings be possible? Hey, at least Prophet Yaweh showed something to ABC.

Don't forget, in the early 90s Greer and a CSETI team were shown vectoring in a "bright light"/Orb on national television.

Kind of similar to Yahweh's summonings, wouldn't you say?

CSETI could post photos and footage, but it would be a lot more of the same - bright lights in the sky and Orbs.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
"He added that the intergalactic community “are just waiting” for humans to mature and evolve to this point before welcoming us."

Waiting for humans to mature and evolve? Don't hold your breath, intergalactic community.

EDIT: Excellent post, Outrageo...many thanks.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by lw2525]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moegli
- Ben Rich, former Head of Lockheed Skunk Work

You can always try...

Aright, one act of God coming up!

*starts praying*

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Excellent post Outrageo! Starred and flagged!

Some highlights of his talk included:
* A contract made with an inventor's consortium to bring some new type of alternative electromagnetic energy to market with a time-frame in months.

A no-go situation! The oil cartel's too strong for this to happen! Heck, they've even gone to the extent of screwing up the Middle East just to protect their turf and ride the gravy train! Would they allow anyone to take those trillions away? No way!

* A visit by Greer and a scientific team to a "secret location" on another continent where Greer and company physically examined Lilliputian Aliens (adults ~60cm, juveniles ~15-20cm).

Why the devil does he not provide compelling evidence of these so called 'Lilliputian Aliens'? Why didn't he take his camera along? Where are the pictures/videos? If he has them, then why hasen't he shown them? That would've ended all speculation about aliens and their UFOs in one fell swoop!

And most of what he said is nothing new really. In fact, there a dozen threads on ATS alone on these aspects that he has brought out.

In other words, what's new? Oh yeah, those Lilliputian Aliens! That's something new, but where are the pics?

Anyway, great opening post!

Cheers!

[edit on 12-11-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Excellent post Outrageo! I, too, look forward to any new revelations Greer decides to bring our way. I agree that the ethereal outings are a bit of a sham, but hey, you never know. They may require some sort of higher consciousness for successful communication.

But one thing struck me as odd. You said Greer claimed there are no evil aliens. Well that contradicts what one of his speakers said at the 2001 Press Conference, that there were at least 60 different known species and most were good but some were bad.

Greer, are you forgetting to take your meds?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
same! idiot man! he went to examine an alien..but couldn't bring no camera or video recorder? lameness.
so much for disclosure anything "yeah guys i saw an alien, i touched and all that good stuff, but sorry kids no pics. now onto the next subject.."

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I mean, this is serious, no game or half baken BS.

there are only two possibillities:

-either he and his whole 450 witnesses are made up , complete and for tactical porpose by the gov/NWO/black mesa whatever complex.

-or this is a true project with real witnesses, and ´they´le it happen´.

we all heard´real disclosure will never happen´, it is hard to believe anything in times of mass deception.
I, personally would like to see it as real, but most important is to prove if he isn´t from the other side ,guys. the secret services wont take big mistakes

so, if he is just going on with zero-point energy storytelling without any real industialized products, I have to admit, this is more likely DISINFO .
and this would make sense, too, for me.
One of Greer´s witnesses and former assistence from Dr Wernher von Braun said that ´gov´ will arrange an fake alien attack in near future, for their porposes. so a disclosure project will make sense also in their way...
wake up.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by anti72]

[edit on 12-11-2007 by anti72]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Interesting read, but I am quite mythed as to some of the things mentioned. The main being UFO Technology: if Aliens were to come to this planet they would have to be flying over the speed of light and warping space itself. If they have the technology to manipulate gravity and warp space, or use Einsteins last working ideas of wormholes, then surely they would have the technology to know if anything was attacking them or have technology for a force field around the ship? I mean, normal radar will pick up incoming hostilities and with a ship that can travel faster than the speed of light they'd be able to fly away straight away without a bullet / missile hitting the ship.

If aliens can fly to earth in 30 days then their technology all around is going to be millions of times better than our current technology and logical understanding. I don't think he has thought through what he believes, or has made up in his head. Because scientifically half of what he says is impossible. Aliens would I assume still have some kind of defense, which would mean weaponry millions of times better than our own also...

If you have not watched this documentary already I suggest you do, because it has a great deal of current science and what we already know, there are 10 parts to it which are also on YouTube. The documentary was made for The History Channel over here in the UK.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Well presented thread Outrageo. Good reporting skills too!
Flagged and star for your efforts.

IMO the reputation that Greer has built himself (in the eyes of this community anyway,) would possibly negate any photo's of little aliens - I can hear the calls already, CGI, doctored, photoshopped, etc.

However, holding hands (or whatever they use!) on CNN and/or the BBC and chatting away to each other, plus some demo of the alternative energy system maybe what is needed.

Just my 2c

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
A no-go situation! The oil cartel's too strong for this to happen! Heck, they've even gone to the extent of screwing up the Middle East just to protect their turf and ride the gravy train! Would they allow anyone to take those trillions away? No way!

More and more people are building these devices all the time, people are putting the schematics in books and on the web, more video footage keeps popping up all the time....

Sooner or later the new energy movement will hit critical mass, it's not a question of If but When, IMO.

Eventually the oil cartels will have no choice but to allow humanity to move forward with this, unless they decide to nuke us all back into the stone age....

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So, let me also thank outrageo for his report.

But after all, it's still the same good ol' greer - all talk, no action, not a single piece of hard evidence. Given the conservative nature of this crowd, he didn't mention mothra and the gay planets, understandable. G7 is now G8 and we're not talking about disclosure, just opening the ufo files, as seem to be trendy nowaday, the files from some countries are open for some time now and where are the big world changing news that came out from these files ? Another country, another big pile of paper. The liliputan aliens....well....me and my personal scientific team ( HIGHLY credible people ) have been invited to their city underneath antarctica - proof me wrong.
From what i get from outrageos excellent report, it's still the same, greer spits out for years. ( anyone got the fedex now ? )

He emphasized that the recent surveys showing 60%, 70% of the general public responding that they believe in extra-terrestrial life, UFO secrecy, etc., prove that there is enough of a majority now, a tide swell of interest and strong belief that will push for an achieve disclosure.

Hm...60-70%...sounds good, but i don't have the information how the public acceptance has been in the 1950-1960 with all this stuff happening. Did it result in disclosure ? Not that much. Besides, 60% of the us still believes, that Saddam had strong ties to Al Qaeda

More and more people are building these devices all the time, people are putting the schematics in books and on the web, more video footage keeps popping up all the time

No, it's not more and more, people have published perpetua mobila schematics for 1300 years now and still we are here, depending on the same kind of energy, we depended on for centuries. Well, sure, they hadn't had youtube or the web for some hundred years, but still.....this dream is an old one and in my personal opinion, the last believable progress has been made by Nikola Tesla.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
No, it's not more and more, people have published perpetua mobila schematics for 1300 years now

1300 years, really? Any links to back that up? Inventors knew how to tap into the Earth's magnetic field or into the quantum flux 1300 years ago?

and still we are here, depending on the same kind of energy, we depended on for centuries. Well, sure, they hadn't had youtube or the web for some hundred years, but still.....

Exactly, with the Internet, and MSM, the means now exist for awareness and knowledge of these devices to reach a critical mass, and once that happens the PTB will not be able to keep these technologies suppressed.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
* Negotiations with a G8 country regarding imminent full public disclosure of that country’s UFO/Alien documents despite immense pressure from others to maintain the status quo of information suppression.

Dont suppose the country was named? Didnt think so.

Originally posted by Outrageo
* A visit by Greer and a scientific team to a "secret location" on another continent where Greer and company physically examined Lilliputian Aliens (adults ~60cm, juveniles ~15-20cm).

Oh for chrissakes. Please. I guess he swaps that one out with the "photos of an alien baby" story we got at X-C.

I think the fact that people are willing to praise someone for not talking about the "new age" stuff so much this time...I mean come on, he said it. He's claimed for years all sorts of ridiculous things that he has yet to show any proof whatsoever for. Now we're supposed to give this guy the time of day?

Short term memory of the UFO public. The worst downfall of UFOlogy

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well the guy should be stopped, just like any other organization that claims stuff and forces people to believe in it. How is this any different to terrorism? He has come up with so much crap in his time, claims that the US government is secretly hiding an alien civilization on earth? One minute he claims they were shot down by the US then he claims he's met them and they are friendly after being shot down? It's a joke, he contradicts himself within minutes. These type of people should be stopped if they have no proof whatsoever. Also he's claiming the US has better technology to shoot down craft than a race thats a million years ahead of us and has technology which lets them manipulate gravity and warp through space?

The sooner this guy gets put inside the better.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

1300 years, really? Any links to back that up? Inventors knew how to tap into the Earth's magnetic field or into the quantum flux 1300 years ago?

Of course, they didn't use the terms, guess they resorted to "the power of god" or something, but underneath it's the same thing. Let me quote a little fact from another forum

taken from www.physicsforums.com...

Since the vacuum energy is only potential energy, you must apply 'real' energy to tap it and you will never quite get enough back to break even. Entropy wins every time. Think of it as an eternal game of roulette. You can temporarily get 'ahead' but you can't just quit and walk away with your winnings. In the end, 'the house' will have all your money. This is not all bad. If there was a mechanism to add unlimited 'free' energy to the universe, it could cause it to collapse.

Since quantum physics are a hobby of mine, i'd explain it in my own words, but i couldn't say it better and also haven't completely understood it

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

Big surprise, people talking about "entropy" and saying overunity is impossible.

People who say things are "impossible" are proven wrong all the time, e.g. all the people who said "man will never fly".

I'm much more interested in all the people who say that it IS possible, who are producing research papers and schematics, seemingly working devices, video footage etc..... and there are LOTS.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i fail to see how people are so easily roped into these topics by self-professed professionals doing lectures and writing new age books about ufos/conspiracy/etc...at what point in their working-class/semi-professional upbringings did these people qualify to know such clandestine military focused/subjects of national security type things? Does this seem at all strange to anyone that enjoys this type of fiction? I mean its one thing to jump on board for grins just to see what outrageous claims these people make(hell ill buy a ticket in that case)..but its another to actually believe any of this drivel.

Really stop and think about the level of secrecy that would surround ANY of the topics discussed by any of these bunko artists.....dont you think it would be exceptionally hard to access any such truths? how can such a disparate number of so-called experts, which collectively have no connection, know so much? These same people are systematically proven to never have existed at as employees to any military attachment. I dunno guys, i mean continue to enjoy all this 20-21st century fiction, but for the love of god dont for a minute believe these nuts.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Greer is a farce, plain and simple. Folks who think he is on the level need to step back and review the big picture.

I know it's cool to blame "tha man" "big oil" "the nwo" or even the "ptb" as an axcuse why anything this utter fools says he can prove but hasn't yet...but please. How much slack are you blind believers going to cut this FOOL?!?

Plain and simple, by supporting total idiots like Greer, you do harm to what you most want to happen. If you can't see that, then you are part of the probelm. So keep whining about how us evil "debunkers" wont give this fool a break...no matter.

I can't wait to come back here in a couple of years to LAUGH at all the people STILL cutting this guy more and more slack, making excuses for him, and telling us "he is getting ready to disclose, really, just a few more months and you'll see"

Yeah right, we'll see. But I will say this, I plan to dig up every single FOOLISH Greer thread and outright THRASH all the people who told us the truth is right around the corner (and you know who you are, some have even posted in this thread) But will they feel foolish? Nope. They will just be hanging out with the stupid 2012'ers in the year 2013 trying to tell us they got their math wrong and the real end of the world is 2014, lol.

It's always one thing or another with those fools who claim to know the truth and those fools who defend them.

Again, those of you who defend this utter nutjob thanks for making it harder on those of us who really believe in aliens and want to investigate it properly (which can't be done as long as the subject is a total joke in he mainstream due to fools like Greer)

[edit on 12-11-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

They don't fly faster than the speed of light. They blink into some frequency of reality where information is instantaneously accessible and transferable. I think it has something to do with quantum mechanics observations of one particle existing in two places, the singularity and so forth. They blink out of 3D, and blink back into 3D at another coordinate. I don't even think aliens can physically travel in linear space and time fast enough to get here in time for dinner. They are doing it another way. One that is much quicker and more efficient.

And don't forget about atleast one crash and retrieval of alien technology. We may be behind the times, but we aren't entirely stupid. By the year 2007, i'm quite sure we have back engineered alien technology in a sufficient manner as to produce effects that would be on par with, and possibly even compete with and take down an alien craft. We aren't using bullets to take these things down.. And i'd guess that atleast 80 percent of the ufos you see are not of unknown origin. They're our own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join