It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone use telepathy to talk with their pets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well I've mentioned to people about my close relationship with my 'pet' iguana...to me she's no different than a person, with the exception of her biological makeup. I really do talk with her, and recently I almost feel like she's trying to communicate with me in return, but obviously it's not coming through by vocal means, but perhaps in the form of telepathy. So I told people I work with about this, and they laughed at me, but those were just the folks that aren't close to their pets. However, I did discuss this with a woman that has four horses and she told me that she talks and hears them all the time. Of course...I had to ask her just how she 'heard' them, and she said it was something completely psychic. So I'm left wondering, just how many people are using their psychic abilities to talk with their pets?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't think there's such thing as reading your pets minds and them replying back. What I DO believe is, pets do sense their owner's presence and are able to anticipate and predict his/her behaviour in certain situations and to act upon it accordingly. They react to a certain touch, word or sound. Just like human babies.

I wouldn't go any further then that claiming they have some psyhic powers.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yeah but she never listens lol. My puppy mimics my alarm clock in the morning when it does not go off with a rapid whining noise, Its so funny you have to just laugh and get up and let her out.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I talk with my pet tortoise all the time, but i dont really get a reply. What i do get is, that the animal sends signals out to me sometimes as a way of recognision and appreciation. At least, thats what it feels like to me. I also dream a lot about him, specially when he's in hibernation, like this time of the year. I miss him !

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
For me it seems to be more a case of projecting your feelings and intentions to them so they can understand you but im not very good at it and ive never heard a reply back. is that what its like when its undeveloped?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I would say there is some kind of communication on an intuitive or even psychic level, but i dont think its to the extreme of being able to have a conversation. I believe animals can pass on their feelings, but i dont think they can let you know their thirsty or pass on the message they think that sweater you force them to wear is stupid.

Emotionally intuitive, yes. Full out psychic communication, no.

top topics

join