It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Conspiracy - what is this picture?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: wierdalienshiznit
looks like tunnelling equipment to me,

not a drill head but a claw like device used to dredge up dug earth from a vertical/diagonal dig.

lots of tunnels going around...

Lets continue with this idea at least for a moment. I can't see the full machine from the photograph, but I guess that will have to do. The Machine looks like an open mouth, that bites down into the sand, then it burns the sand into bricks, and when it flips back up, it drops out the bricks from its mouth. Using your imagnation:

GENESIS 41:54 And the seven years of dearth began to come, according as Joseph had said: and the dearth was in all lands; but in all the land of Egypt there was bread.

The device may of been fused together before it was placed into the earth, you can readily identify the ribs to the right that it rides on, now the bars that served as levers to slam the mouth shut to form the sand bricks appear to be raised vertically to the right, but when you see past that, you can just make how how the mouth would of slammed shut to form the sand bricks. I've used the blue highlight to demonstrate the design. .................... Mankind had abandoned certain usages of the mind in preference of sin, before this was officially abandoned by the gospel program, that is a good way of summarizing what had happened. ..................... Egypt was always a desert, so we have people going into a desert from very fertile places, along coastal areas, or further inland, to be wicked. Not entirely different then following people around after dark, only to have their countries broken up repeatedly ... speaking about the exodus, not speaking about, "nightly walks" today or anything, before they are put down.

edit on 13-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrambledpotatoes
Lets continue with this idea at least for a moment.

Why, when it was pointed out exactly what is shown in that picture, on the first page if this thread. Eight years ago....

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
And again right here.

originally posted by: draknoir2
From earlier in the thread.

str.llnl.gov...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: stompk
So this is why our deficit is $10 trillion. If it was for alternative energy, why was it such a secret?

It wasn't. MFTF-B was very well known.

They defunded it just as it was completed and nearly ready to test.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join