It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marks on body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It hasn't happened in a while but I used to wake up with strange marks on my body. They kind of look like scratches. Keep in mind I have no pets and I keep my fingernails nicely groomed. I usually found them on the inside of my upper arm. I have seen strange things I can't explain in my travels. Does anybody think I should go get hipnotised or something? I want to find out if maybe I just sleep walk.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Find a legit practitioner of hypnotic regression. Be careful the extremes of outcome could shock you.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That's kind of what I'm worried about. Has anyone out there ever experienced something like this or know of someone?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Are your bedsheets pulled tight? Maybe you were sleeping on a fold and it made a mark on your body, happens to me all the time.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have woken up with black and blue marks and hickey like marks on my body before...and no, I didn't have a wild night and it has only happened when I was sleeping alone.

I honestly don't want to know what caused them.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah, the bed sheet thing happens to me all the time too, marks all over my arms, body and even my face sometimes. The marks go away quite quickly after I get up.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I too have awoken with bruses etc., but not scratches. Also woken up and felt stiff as a board, like I had run a marathon or something, just completely drained. I do know the feeling I used to do alot of long distance running when younger.

Bizare?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
No, there not just marks that fad in a few minutes after waking. There actual cuts in the skin, they are small though. It would take a few days for it to go away, ya know like any other cut or scrape. It's definitely not from the bedsheets.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have the same problem I wake up with scrataches but its usually my g/f's fault
. But seriously get hypnotised (bad spelling) maybe your being experimented on by your own goverment or ET life.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabinny
No, there not just marks that fad in a few minutes after waking. There actual cuts in the skin, they are small though. It would take a few days for it to go away, ya know like any other cut or scrape. It's definitely not from the bedsheets.

I used to encounter that quite a bit when I was younger, a number of small scratches and cuts, sometimes with the sheets stained with blood as well.

Never did sort that one out.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabinny
They kind of look like scratches. Keep in mind I have no pets and I keep my fingernails nicely groomed.

This gave me a bit of a chuckle.

Several years ago I noticed a sort of scratch/mark on my body. It appeared on several occasions and felt very sensitive. One time it felt like something was underneath my skin. I haven't thought much about it since they last occurred.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Firstly get a blood test to comfirm that you do not have a medical problem of sorts, ie, some times lack of certain
vits in the blood can cause it to tear easyer,

Also take some photos of these, could there be a pattern,

Does anything seem strange the night before you get them?

also write down when these appear! who knows there could be a patteren to this also!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I have woken up with black and blue marks and hickey like marks on my body before...and no, I didn't have a wild night and it has only happened when I was sleeping alone.

I honestly don't want to know what caused them.

The hickey-like marks could be explained as desperately-horny aliens. Poor things can't get a mate... they so far away from home planet on Earth.. you get lonely! They are like escaped convincts when they abduct you... anal probes are the first thing on their minds (and convicts also) and diplomatic "relations" come after...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
lilblam
are you saying horney aliens are having their way with me!!!!!

oh the horror!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
lilblam
are you saying horney aliens are having their way with me!!!!!

oh the horror!!!!

No no no!! ... ok yes.

I suggest you get a big dog and have him sleep in your room. They'll be up for a surprise next time.. when they hear a low growl behind them and before they can turn around they're green scooby snacks!

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
oops.

I stuttered.

[Edited on 1-30-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
lmao..

okay maybe I will get a dog...
you know I never considered horny aliens as my attackers, I always figured it was an old vampire with bad eyesight who keeps forgetting to bring his dentures.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
get a webcam and take some pics of your marks

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

get a webcam and take some pics of your marks

Worldwatcher
Or just send me a picture

I am an expert on alien bite marks I will identify them for you

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sometimes I get fresh unexplained cuts, awake or asleep. Its really odd...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join