It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Charged With Pulling Gun On Secret Service Agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Found this story to be quite interesting. www.youtube.com...

My first question is, why after asking the men if they were police from that town, and the men identified themselves as (SS) secret service, he pulled a gun on them.

Of course, the media right away label him crazy. What was his motivation?

Second, the You Tube comments are disabled for this story. This, I find of most interest.

What did this "Crazy" know that we don't................

AND, how did they ID him so quickly..................

[edit on 10-11-2007 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
lol ss agents are allowed to stop and get a cup of coffee in their black suv and probably black suits with sunglasses

yea I do find it odd that the guy asked if they were cops then they said "no we're secret service agents" thats hilarious to me seems to me that they shouldnt be aloud to blow their cover....

I dunno few things odd I cant really find a connection between anything. also very funny tho

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
There must be more to this story.The guy was maybe being followed by the SS for some secret reason.

The best bit:He asked them if they were police,and they said "No we are secret service..."

If I was there I would say "Not very secret are you guys?"

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Probably wouldnt of been hard to tell with their like 2009 Escalades all modded out and their blacks suits xP Really though do we know why they were in New Hampshire? Im assuming that's where it was cause I looked up the TV station, presidential speech or something? The whole story just seems odd

p.s. I still cant believe they said "no we are secret service agents"

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I bet they were after the guy-seems a bit mad that he would just pull a gun on them otherwise.Its like a real life "the fugitive" or something.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The man was obviously being followed for a reason. I would love to find out more about what happens to this person. Is it possible to find out what happens when this man is sentenced or in America is there no right to know.

But bare minimum he will be locked up for is pulling a gun.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Did you guys see the same video I did? The perp. just broke up with his girlfriend and was feeling suicidal. My guess is he was trying to commit suicide by cop and decided the secret service agents would do.

top topics

join