It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Case You Ever Wondered About Networks Reporting The Truth (CNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
www.wwe.com...

Notwithstanding the fairness, or lack therein, of CNN’s recent piece entitled “Death Grip: Inside Pro Wrestling,” perhaps the best example of how CNN misrepresents and unfairly presents their biased, if not illegal, point of view is the comparison of WWE’s unedited video above to CNN’s edited version.

Here is the CNN edited version they broadcast and here is the unedited version with his comments in full context.

It does make even someone like me, who doesn't pay much attention to the TV news, wonder what is being said through grossly misrepresented interviews and quotes in more important matters when they take sides like this. Anyway, I know this is clear to many of you already but I thought I would share this piece of biased work.

[edit on 10/11/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

[edit on 10/11/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hmm nice post.

All the difference with a few sentences put infront of what he said.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I am not sure why but I can not get the videos to work. Considering the title and subject matter I can only imagine how butchered the piece was in editing. The MSM has for years done things like this when it comes to pro wrestling. I love the list the put out of "young deaths" or "steroid" related deaths and usually the list includes people who were murdered, in car accidents, no longer wrestlers, people who were not "Pro Wrestlers", suicides, or died of completely natural causes. Then they misrepresent the list and parade it around the cameras and claim, "See we told you it is out of control!"

the MSM is the USA absolutely sucks and pieces like this one are nothing but filler to keep people distracted from the real issues which should be dominating the news channels but are ignored instead.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
OMG! That is a travesty.

I can't believe they did that to that guy. If I were him I would so sue them.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Has John Cena himself seen this?

This media disinformation is definitely not surprising to me, but I would still be mad if I was him.

It's harder to find the truth these days, at least I know it's in here, at ATS.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Best to get the truth straight from the horses mouth. Jeff Cohen's book "Cable News Confidential" exposes it all from the inside out.

If you have the stones to know from someone who knows:

www.jeffcohen.org...

top topics

join