It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy calls for massive military buildup so China and Russia wont be able to challenge the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Rudy calls for massive military buildup so China and Russia wont be able to challenge the US

tpmelectioncentral.com

"Our military is too small to deal with the Islamic terrorism threats," Giuliani said, "but it really is too small to deter would-be aggressors to even think of challenging us. And that's due to Bill Clinton."

Instead, Rudy called for a massive military buildup in order to "send a very strong signal to China and then Russia ... that it doesn't make sense to challenge us."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is what you will get if Giuliani wins the election. Probably a reinstatement of the draft so Americans will be sent away to remote locations to fight the artificial wars the neocons are starting for greed and profit.

It seems like the powers that be have decided that Hillary should be the next president, and statements like this may be a way to influence public opinion into picking her instead of Giuliani.

Not that I think Hillary will be better myself, but I think its about giving people the appearance of choice to keep the appearance of a democracy. The mainstream media is basically only covering these two people.

Hitler did this too prior to his conquest for World Domination by the way, but I dont think he had a 9 trillion dollar debt to ignore...

tpmelectioncentral.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
i really like how Guiliani and others like to blame clinton for gutting the military, but seemingly fail to mention that of the available troops they could have had in iraq, they went against the general's (especially Shinseki) recommendations and tried to conduct the war on the cheap. Its not like they needed 2 million soldiers and they were not available, they chose not to use them. and they chose not to give them armor.
and besides, is Giuliani high? the defense spending since 911 has reached record numbers, higher than WWII, higher than the defense budget of all the other countries in the world combined. But i guess we need all the extra money because they have to pay blackwater 5 times as much as regular soldiers or they have to make up for all the money the contractors are "misplacing" in iraq.

cold war II ramping up. sometimes i wonder if the only ones who want war is us.

new topics

join