It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans can lick too..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This story will make you afraid of leaky faucets....warning if you don't like the idea of animals being hurt stop reading.

An old woman lived alone up in the mountains at her cabin. Her husband had died, so she was there all alone. She only had one companion, and that was her loving dog. They both loved each other very much and the dog loved her and comforted her. Every night when she went to bed, the dog would lick her hand to let her know that he was there to protect her.

One night, she had gone to bed and the dog had licked her hand like he had done routinely every night since her husband died. But this night was different. She had woken up in the middle of the night because she heard her dog whimpering. She wanted to comfort him and let her know she was there for him, so she stuck her hand out by the bed and she felt the dog gently lick her hand like always. She figured he was just cold so she went back to sleep.

The dog's whimpering had woken her up a second time in the night so she stuck her hand out, the dog licked it and she went back to sleep. This happened a third time, and she stuck her hand out and the dog stopped whimpering and came and licked her hand. She stayed awake a few moments afterward and the dog had stopped whimpering. She went back to sleep again.

In the morning, she woke up and stuck her hand out by the bed, but nothing licked her hand. She thought that the dog had already awaken and was just in the front room. She rolled over and got out of bed and heard a drip......drip.....drip.....drip, so she walked into the kitchen and turned the handles on the sink faucet, but it wasn't dripping.

She continued into her bathroom to take a shower. As she walked in, the drips got louder! She turned and looked above the bathtub and SCREAMED! There, hanging from the light by his tail, was her loving companion, with his blood dripping into the bathtub. She screamed and began to cry. Wiping her eyes and sobbing, she turned around and looked at the mirror. In the mirror she saw the dog hanging and written on the mirror in her dog's blood with drips and streaks hanging down from each letter, written with a finger, were the words........HUMANS CAN LICK TOO!!

There are different versions of this story. Sometimes its a young girl not an old woman, others the dripping continues for three night with the dog still licking her hand each night before the woman goes to examine the shower faucet( in that version the house has 2 bathrooms so she didn't go 3 days without a shower)

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Yeah that's an oldie.

I remember someone tell us that one around the camp fire when I was a ickle cub scout!

Although after the first paragraph I was hopeing a jar of peanut butter was going to be introduced to this version.

MonKey

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
A Jar of peanut butter?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Bad
thats so wrong! But it would have made it really funny.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Chikey, your bad man
to your incredible badness! How do you come up with the nastyness (sp?) ?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think I prefer my version...

That's....wrong...wrong on so many levels

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
haha good one, heard this quite alot but always slightly diffrent.

Nice to see its finaly doing the rounds in the land of Oz.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
After diving into the first paragraph, I totally had the wrong impression of what this story was going to be about.....

new topics

top topics

join