It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature will cause it's own end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Another vision I had that kept me up all night....

Due to global warming, the northern ice caps have thawed, the water levels are slightly hire than normal, but the real problem is the south poles. They haven't thawed to cause an equal balance. At the right time of season, when the northern hemisphere is moving "back" for spring and summer to begin, the world goes a little further than it should and causes massive global tsunamis and tidel waves. This throwback steadlity increses, moving the earth several degrees away from the sun and causing even greater gloabl catastorphes. And spinning into oblivion we go.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The Earth is a self correcting planet. It has survived the Ice Age, the Flood (if you believe that), ateroids, etc. I think that the greatest threat to the planet in it's history is us. We will push this planet until it can no longer sustain us, then we will go away and it will heal itself. "The planet isn't going anywere, WE are."-Carlin.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Human intervention causes natures end. We always have a hand in destruction...Read The Coming Global Superstorm for the worst case scenario.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's called CTRL+ALT+DEL!

every program needs one.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We have CTL,ALT,DEL, it's called global warming, over population and depleting resources.

new topics

top topics

join