It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Investigators Were ALSO Lead OKC Bombing Investigators

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I probably should not be shocked but yet I am.

Source Article

This blog posting claims that the OKC bombing investigators were also the investigators into the 9-11 attacks. Yet another coincidence in a long line of coincidences surrounding 9/11.

You can also find the same article posted on Prison Planet.

When is enough enough? Weather you believe that 9-11 was an inside job or not, you have to admit that the evidence is overwhelming that things are not as we have been told by the Government.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
good find. You will see also distinctive similiarities between the OKC bombing and WTC buildings as well as the Khobar towers.

The Khobar bombing

WTC6 (I think)

Left is the Murrah building, Right is WTC6

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm sorry.... this is just..... too much.

I'm willing to believe we have secret military bases on the Moon and Mars..... but..... this is just .....

Hmm... let's see... all buildings have had an explosion go off next to them (in the case of the WTC - it would be the two 130+ story buildings that just collapsed right next door).... and.... all buildings had reasonably similar things inside (drywall, masonry... glass) ........ Hmm... similarities........

Because the government just enjoys blowing up its own buildings.

Of course... I guess for this argument to make sense, one must accept the assertion that the Oklahoma City Bombing was some sort of an "inside job".

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Inubrious: Nice comparison pics. I never even considered looking at them side by side like that.

Aim: I am happy that you find this all so humorous, but have you actually looked into the OKC Bombing? I never thought much of it when it happened, and until recently never looked into it at all. Much like 9-11 there are some unbelievable "coincidences" surrounding that "terrorist" attack as well. If anything, it is so much easier to prove that OKC was an inside job in comparison to 9-11.

top topics

join