It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back AMERICA!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Where's the breaking point?

How much would it take for this generation to say enough?

Is it a catastrophe internally?

Or a major world calamity?

Can this be accomplished peacefully?

Could the US survive both external and internal conflict?

Could this generation actually band together in the face of these kind of dire circumstances or will it turn to anarchy and the destruction of your country?

How does this affect your neighbours?

Should we expect waves of immigrants/refugees or an armed invasion?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Just exactly how do you envision that 'pruning'? Sort of another 'Red Scare' and subsequent roundup of 'undesirables'? Who is going to make those judgements on which of your citizens deserve to be 'pruned'? Don't say the Judicial System, because I believe they were responsible for the special interest groups and the imposition of political correctness in the first place.

Or are you just for hanging the lot of them?

I was thinking something along the "Night of Long Knives" without all the pussy footing around.

In all seriousness, it's time to return to the basics, a kind of fundamental Constitutionalism.

Shakespeare was on to something as well...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Shakespeare was on to something as well...

He most certainly was.

How's that old saying go....

"Kill 'em all and let God sort them out"

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is already posted elsewhere, but I must apply once more for the sake of subject matter:

Let me make things absolutely clear.

blog.myspace.com...

and for good measure:

blog.myspace.com...

Light and Truth,
Brendan Bombaci

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I say speak to your friends and neighbors about what you think is important. Spend time looking at your heart and thinking what is important every day.

Turn the TV off for 30 minutes a day, and just think.

Speak to friends and family, and when they repeat talking points, don't get mad and argue, ask them where the anger comes from. Get them to look at what is real also.

And above all Love, Love your God, your neighbor, and yourself.

My first video mash up, Braveheart speech, Working class hero, and clips from Saving Private Ryan, Heroes, and Buffy the Vampire slayer.

I think it sorta fits with this thread, I hope you don't mind me posting it
It is a bit long though

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
America will WAKE UP when gas prices hit $4.00 a gallon, when we can no longer provide for ourselves and our children with necessities, when we cannot afford to drive to work, to heat our homes, to have to decide between a loaf of bread or a tank of gas then we will finally wake up.

Our Revolution will happen when our pocketbooks are empty, sad but true.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

You know Advisor, I'm there with ya. I agree we need a new government, but I need to ask. Whats up with this particular rant? What set you off? Was it the Aqua Dots?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

"Kill them all. God will know his own."

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
First, thank you every one who replied, as well as those of you who just read. It wasn't expected that his thread would have gotten this much attention.

This isn't my first thread with this kind of theme, but it is obvously one in which members took notice. All any one has to do is scroll through my theads in the profile feature.

What set me off again was not the aqua dots, but they didn't help. It was "The War profiteers~ Iraq for sale", just see my last post in that thread.

It is the rising unemployment, and increased foreign laborers, illegal ones.
It's the way few politicians even represent what the office was meant for, instead being grossly abused by the majority. It is prok belly politics, ear marking of federal funds, and over $2 Trillion being spent in Iraq while US schools fall apart. It's how figures would make a profit off of "Disaster Capitalism".

Those things and much more is what sets me off.

These is some thing that can be done to correct the wrongs. Won't take violence but the people hae a right to self defence if there is an escolation of force. Just a good ole peaceful assembly as entitled in the Constitution.
For starters that is, other options include bi weekly or monthly community meetings. This is to discuss and determine majority agreements.

Many more choices are available, which to not include force of any kind, because that is what they would want, for a trigger of Martial Law.

No, what we as a people need to do, is open they eyes of others, if they want their eyes to stay open is their choice. We can't help one who can't help them self. We can help each other, and unite under a predetermined cause on a predetermined date. Speaking out, with material showing why we have done so.

Denying Ignorance, the ignorance that the powers that would be, think they have spread over us.

The tools to rejuvinate this land were given to us all, by our Founding Fathers, lets not allow the deeds to go forgotten in vain. It is those very tools which established this country, and it's those tools which will save it.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Disaster Capitalism - exploiting a large scale disaster or crisis by introducing free market policies unlikely to be accepted under normal circumstances. There's also causing disasters to profit from them.

At 9 trillion dollars of debt, I'm wondering how tempting it would be to do a little pot stirring to set things up for such underhanded profit taking.

Naomi Klein has a book out about that right now and I'm hoping to read it soon. Talk about conspiracies, that one takes the proverbial cake. it's called 'Shock Doctrine'.

www.naomiklein.org...

------------------------------

The correct quotation, as our esteemed MM offered in the link, is:

"The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers"

That wasn't Shakespeare talking, it was Dick, the butcher, in Henry VI.

That doesn't concern me too much, (although members who are lawyers may be uncomfortable with it) but after all the lawyer heads are stuck on pikes outside city gates, what's the second thing they would want to do?

On getting back to constitutional basics, what Ron paul is saying these days must be music to your ears. It is to mine as well, even though it does not concern me as a Canadian.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I have found a good step.

Look for things in your public government, that look suspicious, and do a little bit of investigation. If you come up with something, post it in the local paper forum if they have one, or start your own website,

and link it to sites like this, so it becomes national public knowledge.

I have done this in my hometown, and it's working. We just had an amazing vote, shutting down a couple of big banker projects, and replacing the entire town council.

The people still have the power!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If you really look at all these systems that keep people in their place for their entire lifes, you see that Money is the root of all evil. Its not just a phrase.

If free energy gets released, maybe we would not need Money anymore and people could live their lifes according to what they want to do with it. I think free energy is the key that unlocks the chains.

No wonder they want to keep it under wraps. Just think about how decentralized it could make societies and people. You would no longer be dependent on a power company. You could build a house and live anywhere. You could travel to and from work for free. And so on.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There's a lot that needs to change but I don't see the peoples getting it together and doing it.

The Elistist have prepared and we have not. I suggest everyone should watch the movie V for Ventetta for this is where we are just about at.

Bush and Cheney have to be stopped, the ones like Hillary, Rudy, etc. that have applied for the job for the next years are not the best. Many Leaders in most governments have to be stopped. IMO the Elections are for show I feel either Bush will call for Martial Law or the Election is already bought and paid for and it not going to be one to bring us to evolve for the better.

What saddens me is I know and I have written before that I am an alien soul in a human body and I observe here and there. The only words I can share and I am sure you all know this: "it is going to get worst before it gets better."

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
You know, whats coming next is the crash of the US economy, and that will affect the rest of the world as well. Its all part of the plan. Once it all comes crashing down, the people who caused it will be right there with the Solution. And that is... a World Bank, centralized power, cashless societies, Real ID and so on.

Its coming fast now, and I agree with the former poster that there really is nothing we can do. These people want this to happen. They are ripping things apart so they can build it back up again in the shape they want it.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
How exactly do you plan to "take it back"?

You aren't going to stop globalization and outsourcing unless you buy all the companies currently making their products overseas and bring all the workers back to the US... which will demand exponentially higher wages, so you will have to raise the price of your products exponentially, and go bankrupt to the new companies that open up sweatshops in China to take your place. If you want your menial labour jobs back, you'll have to do away with minimum wage laws getting in the way and go back to working for much less than you're making now. Yes, moving things back to America will really make things better for the poor.
Bankrupting your country will help no one. North America manufactures ideas and concepts now, not things or hard work. If you want a good-paying job, you need a college or university diploma now, that's simply how it is.

Obviously the current system is the best we can come up with, or no one would be a part of it. You aren't big enough to make a blip on the economic radar even if you get all your friends, family, and all the Americans on this site together. Don't even bother trying. Just go back to enjoying your cholesterol-packed foods while wearing your clothing that was made by a little asian boy for free while being beaten, at your table made from wood harvested using non-environmentally-sound methods and non-union work.

You won't get in a leadership position, at least not under the current system. Look at how many people like Ron Paul... he actually has the funds, and he still isn't going to get anywhere close. The only way you could possibly get your voice heard would be a full-scale, civil war type revolution.

In fact, I challenge you to try and make a difference.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Jeez will you stop talking about it and actually DO it...

and whilst you're at it, give back the Middle east to the people who live there and stop trying to take over the world.

My two pence .

x

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

I'm not usually snarky, but your post makes me want to puke. Go peddle your hopelessness somewhere else. That's jacked up!

Jeez, why do you bother to wake up in the morning if things are so futile? This country certainly wasn't founded by Patriots with such a spineless outlook. Surely you don't believe that is all there is or you wouldn't be on ATS.

Why don't you log off, go to the mall and buy something. That's all this regime wants you to do anyway - oh and when you are done don't forget to turn on the t.v. and eat something.

Usually your posts are salient, we'll chalk it up to a bad day at the office working for the man.

(BTW - So worth the flames and repercussions)

[edit on 10/11/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Dear Friends
I have been a lurker on this post for years, don't say much just listen,
but this post moves me. this to me, is the most impotant post I have
read in years. Please don't let it die keep it going, If we care about our
country lets do something about it, This is a good start, this goverment
does not represent us, we are the Americans NOT OUR GOVERMENT. I
will get involved, lets start with a plan. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep it
going.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
we need a plan of protest and i'm not talking about the hippie protests of music. what i mean is a serious revolution where we stand against them we give them our terms and if they do nothing then we shall either crash the economy or the government but they shall NOT win against us even if thtey are to shoot us we shall stand as one because as they say "united we stand divided we fall"

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ok how about 2 days before christmas everyone shall gather up the people they know and more to protest at their capital of state even at the white house if possible

if they do not comply then we shall gather more people and go straight to dc and bring the government crashing down and rebuild it the way our forefathers wished it by having men make their own choices and not having the corrupt government run our lives by having freedom of speech and not political correctness

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join