It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A song I would like everyone to hear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about hip-hop but this song is very diffrent from most rap, its a sort of a prediction.

Nas-New World

Please listen to this song atleast one time before you delete it, and tell me what you think about this song and its ideas. I believe it should be the ATS theme song..

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by RaeB]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why you posting this in the Aliens + UFO's section?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yeah, Nas is awesome and New World is one of his best songs. It falls right behind Ether. I think that he is just saying all the stuff that happens in sci-fi movies. Like the lines about cars with no steering wheels and you tell them how to drive. And then he just looks at things that have already occurred and compares them to new things, like Don Trump and Bill Gates, and so on and so forth. I can see how it sounds like a prediction
though.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
Yeah, Nas is awesome and New World is one of his best songs. It falls right behind Ether. I think that he is just saying all the stuff that happens in sci-fi movies. Like the lines about cars with no steering wheels and you tell them how to drive. And then he just looks at things that have already occurred and compares them to new things, like Don Trump and Bill Gates, and so on and so forth. I can see how it sounds like a prediction
though.

"waitin lists for the rich to get tickets to visit mars while the poor people starve computers taking over their jobs"

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Where is the song? Am i missing something? Am i Lost? I like NAZ, I WANT TO HERE IT!! LoL, its not that inportant.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Where is the song? Am i missing something? Am i Lost? I like NAZ, I WANT TO HERE IT!! LoL, its not that inportant.

your gonna have to download it off Kazaa

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would rather Buy the CD than download from Kazza or what every the name is. Most P2p software is crap, virus invested crap. If you keep downloading from places like that, you are going to have to pay when you get to enough, then it worth it for them to sue you.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I would rather Buy the CD than download from Kazza or what every the name is. Most P2p software is crap, virus invested crap. If you keep downloading from places like that, you are going to have to pay when you get to enough, then it worth it for them to sue you.

Get Kazaa Lite then...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Has anyone here actually listened to this song if you did let me know because I want to know what you think.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by RaeB]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Lemme take a jab at this...is it about how we got all this copmuter technology and we use them for everything. And when there taken away we wont survive? Like WW3 destroys everything and we have to fend for ourselves in a "new world"

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Lemme take a jab at this...is it about how we got all this copmuter technology and we use them for everything. And when there taken away we wont survive? Like WW3 destroys everything and we have to fend for ourselves in a "new world"

No listen to the song

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have....many times.....I own all Nas's CDs....thats what I got outta it. If im wrong tell me what it means?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ok, on that note... Nas was bassically saying its a New World because that album was dropped in 1999 "y2k's the big scare scientist say we ain't prepared, what I feel is contrare Alexander Bell made Telephones yes? but now we request for ya E-Mail address". Nas was basically sayin its a New World we are living in and saying you can only imagine what's really out there.

new topics

top topics

join