It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why So Many Missing People in U.S.? Renagades or Repitlians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Renagades or Repitlians?

This is a thread about the extremely large number of people missing in the United States. It's hard to believe that knowing how many people vanish each year [and each day] that I don't know of anyone has has mysterious vanished. If the numbers are right, why don't we find more missing children and were are their bodies?

From the years 2000 through 2006, 5,864,158 Americans vanished. Of all of those people, 3/4 were children. This may be just because infants are easier to kidnap, but if you lean towards the Reptilian belief, you may say it's because children have less toxins in their bodies then adults and that's why Reptilians go after more children.

More information can be found by a video from CanadianVandal
It's up to you to decide, here's a link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Out of those 5,864,158 who were reported missing, I'd like to find out what number of those people were discovered...

and then make a judgement based on the statistics.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Missing children: Pedophiles. Kidnappers. Or just get lost because their parents didn't give a rat's heiny and didn't keep an eye on them, and now are paying the price.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly mundane reasons, not Reptilian.

(FYI, I wouldn't take the videos CV makes as absolute truth. My .02)

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I definitely agree. If we knew how many were actually found, we could discuss this more. Either way, I really doubt reptilians account for any of those, unless you are counting snakes and alligators.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Missing children: Pedophiles. Kidnappers. Or just get lost because their parents didn't give a rat's heiny and didn't keep an eye on them, and now are paying the price.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly mundane reasons, not Reptilian.

(FYI, I wouldn't take the videos CV makes as absolute truth. My .02)

I really don't take CandianVandal's videos 100% curious, but some of his material is thought provoking.

These kid probably did go missing because of no-good parents or kidnappers, but the numbers seem high, even for those reasons (maybe there's other reasons too).

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Out of those 5,864,158 who were reported missing, I'd like to find out what number of those people were discovered...

and then make a judgement based on the statistics.

I don't know how many people were found discover, but they just vanished and never came back.

I would also like to know how many bodies they find, but according to CanadianVandal, no one finds these missing people/children.

It would have to be something I would have to research into to make any definite conclusions--the Reptilian theory is just speculative.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, if someone asked me if I wanted to get off this planet, I would say yes too.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There are approximate;y 300,000,000 people currently living in the US (not sure if that number includes the illegal immigrants). That means if the numbers presented here are correct, roughly 1 out of every 60 people go missing. That sounds a little high to me.
My guess is this number includes kids that are simply lost... it might be standard procedure for the police to report the kid missing even if they turn up.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What is really odd is not the numbers themselves, but the fact that there is no nationwide statistics of how many are found.

For a country that keeps figures on the population increase and decrease of snails and such, it seems odd that there would be no reliable numbers on missing humans verses found humans or remains.

Is this a national security secret?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
There are approximate;y 300,000,000 people currently living in the US (not sure if that number includes the illegal immigrants). That means if the numbers presented here are correct, roughly 1 out of every 60 people go missing. That sounds a little high to me.
My guess is this number includes kids that are simply lost... it might be standard procedure for the police to report the kid missing even if they turn up.

Your right, 1 out of 60 people seems to be very high. A lot of the kid probably do show up, but still, and ones who don't show up and seem to vanish are a mystery to me and everyone else.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks for making this post.

For 2006:

MISSING PERSON

LOCATES

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What if they are being relocated to another planet? A last ditch attempt to save the human race from extinction from by an alien race or group of races who view the state of our world very dire.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
no matter the source, always check their figures, and look for the simplest explanation first

external link

An astounding 2,300 Americans are reported missing every day, including both adults and children.

Only about 100 missing-child reports each year fit the profile of a stereotypical abduction by a stranger or vague acquaintance

100 is still too many, but run aways and family abductions explain a huge portion of those numbers

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

google "missings persons statistics america"

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
2,300 Americans reported missing every day

That seems a lot, even for a feeding frenzy of Reptilians hungry for blood.

But, we don't even know how many there are [or if they even exist].

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
They're not missing ..

.. just relocated! thats all! to Dulce, New Mexico!

I heard it was the new Zion or sumthin..

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
From my understanding there are at least two alien civilizations present here on the Earth. One, the greys, are responsible for crop circles. The others, I don't know if they're reptilian or not, are responsible for the cattle mutiliations and horrific experiments on captive abductees.

Through the usage of time travel, it is not clear if anyone who has ever existed actually died. They are often rescued the day before their 'death' and their bodies are faked. It's a major time casualty. Not a paradox, the death was faked. Time is both random access (meaning you can take part in any given period of time) and also sequential (meaning that which truly occurs cannot be altered, it is written in stone).

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
They're not missing ..

.. just relocated! thats all! to Dulce, New Mexico!

I heard it was the new Zion or sumthin..

Where did you hear that?

And from the confused look, I'm guessing you don't know much about Dulce, New Mexico.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngardner1
From my understanding there are at least two alien civilizations present here on the Earth. One, the greys, are responsible for crop circles. The others, I don't know if they're reptilian or not, are responsible for the cattle mutiliations and horrific experiments on captive abductees.

Through the usage of time travel, it is not clear if anyone who has ever existed actually died. They are often rescued the day before their 'death' and their bodies are faked. It's a major time casualty. Not a paradox, the death was faked. Time is both random access (meaning you can take part in any given period of time) and also sequential (meaning that which truly occurs cannot be altered, it is written in stone).

There are Greys, Reptilians, Nordics (look a lot like us), and the lesser known Orange and Blue species. There are supposedly even more alien species and even hybrids, but it's hard to believe ALL of it when there still needs to be more proof to prove the existence of many alien races.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I haven't heard about Dulce because this website gets so many posts per minute and it takes so long for it to load using dialup I probably don't know too much at all about a lot of subjects.

The world we see is a simulation, designed to raise us until we're fit to enter the real world, which many call the Magic Time. At least one person I know believes that God traveled back to the past to create the enemy, thereby placing them under his power because he would then have their physical location.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join