It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1. How does a UFO work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Actually the mechanism of how a UFO works is not as complicated as one thinks. There are many kinds of UFO’s running on various mechanisms. And I do know one of the mechanisms. And I’m going to explain about the mechanism that I know and also I hope you’ll understand what I’m about to explain.

1. There UFO has a circular disc shape which actually spins. When it spins, the UFO will be in equilibrium state.
2. Similar to a rocket, the bottom of the UFO at the centre gives out the output or fire fuel.
3. When this all works, the UFO will start to fly above.

UFO of such mechanism have been invented in Nazi Germany. However there are many other mechanisms other than this that the extraterrestrials use. As far as I know UFO’s using this mechanism have been encountered in many places such as the one in Paris, France. I hope viewers who know anything about UFO mechanisms to share with me as well with others.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Interesting.

I've read through quite a few different texts and seen several documentaries with people describing how they've come into contact with these ships and discovered how they work.

But judging by what i've learnt i'd say that there must be several types of UFO propulsion mechanisms around. Apart from the most common magnetically powered ones (working possibly similarily to what your saying) i've read about ones which run on this very extra-terrestrial fuel known as "Liquid Light" which is a glowing golden colour i think and fills a pocket layer all around the ship and provides some sort of "power to the engines"

Indeed, very cool (and different) the technology and designs are to what we are use to. Just wish we could learn more. Just wish the government would quit hiding in their trousers and have the guts to give our scientists the know-how on how to make our own versions of these ships (which come to think of it, the Stealth Fighter planes apparently have always had several components of them made using UFO technologies.)

Just think of the possibilities!!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Duplicate Thread. Please continue discussionHERE.
(BlueBottle please repost your post there.) Thanks.

**** Thread Closed ***

new topics

join