It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we seeing flying angels?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I haven't posted anything in ages it seems and got the itch by looking at this video of the flying humanoids. What I find interesting is that we are seeing these flying angels and "witches" during times that are very weary. Look at this video and at about 7:45 they show these flying luminous human entities in the sky dancing.....

Signs are everywhere
Dancing Angels

[edit on 8-11-2007 by antmax21]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I certainly am NOT seeing any of this of which you write......

EXCEPT on U tube..........

[edit on 8-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I certainly am NOT seeing any of this of which you write......

EXCEPT on U tube..........

[edit on 8-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

so you saw nothing?

Or what do you claim what I saw may be?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Interesting footage, havent seen that one before. I like how they disappear on the spot at the end of the footage.

But no, I don't believe them to be angles.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
dancing? they look like toy balloons and cutouts. ever seen the Macy's Day parade? Those look like smaller versions of the floats you see there.

Don't lose any sleep over it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Seems like sheer speculation to me but they look like they may be military tests. For ages the military has been looking for a more efficient way to insert troops into difficult to reach areas, with the least amount of effort. I think the natural solution would be to develop self-contained one-man (possibly even one-use) jump packs. If you notice, these 'humanoids' stand in a static, rigid position whilst flying. Perhaps when they disappear, they are in fact activating their visible stealth technology (this does exist I saw it on Future Weapons, and the technology they showcased there is likely to be at least 5 years outdated compared to what our government has, it's just the way they do things.

In my mind, a self-contained troop deployment device, or craft would be the most sought-after piece of military equipment today. With weapons like the AICW coupled with a GPS/satellite uplink, a device like this could literally give you a one-man army.

And how better to test it's abilities than to fly low over populated area and get endless streams of video and pictures from mystified locals?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke's third law of prediction

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Loki]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

These look like guys with jetpacks to me - you can even see the distinct outline of the jetpack on the guy's back in the footage from the states. The final footage looks to be a cluster of silver weather balloons - nothing more.

WHY people are cruising around in jetpacks, freaking people out is another story.... It is odd.
Jimbo

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

These look like guys with jetpacks to me - you can even see the distinct outline of the jetpack on the guy's back in the footage from the states. The final footage looks to be a cluster of silver weather balloons - nothing more.

WHY people are cruising around in jetpacks, freaking people out is another story.... It is odd.
Jimbo

well these human figures dancing look like what I believe an Angel would. but back to the jet-packs, what explains the reports of flying witches during the 1600s? It's just weird those jet-pack dudes look like they have a broomstick in their legs.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's called W.A.S.P. (Williams Aerial Systems Platform). See one here.

I watched a program a few months ago on Discovery... Military or Technology or one of those channels which showed about a dozen different persoanl flight devices that ranged from jet packs to various other flight platforms.

I watched not only the video you posted, but several others in that genre and believe (IMO) that what you are seeing, and what these people filming this are seeing, are these types of flight systems - both indevelopment from private individuals, companies and the military itself. Based on the known fact that these sytems exist and are being developed and perfected, I have very little use to believe in flying demons and angels. Occam's Razor employed pretty resolves this question. Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The video made me remeber Mary Popins...
She was so ahead of her time.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Aww...It's just Chris Angel practicing one of his next levitation tricks.

MS

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

''well these human figures dancing look like what I believe an Angel would. but back to the jet-packs, what explains the reports of flying witches during the 1600s? It's just weird those jet-pack dudes look like they have a broomstick in their legs.''

Well, I for one don't believe in angels - period. That's just mythology in my opinion.

Reports of 'flying witches' in the 1600's'? How does the word 'hysteria' sound?
I don't see any 'broomsticks', ('in their legs'...ouch!), I just see two legs, two arms, a torso, and a head - all attatched to a jetpack...

Jimbo

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadSigntist
Aww...It's just Chris Angel practicing one of his next levitation tricks.

MS

Heheh...damn that guy! He's all over the place these days!

Jimbo

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Yeah - I saw this in relation to the 'Mexican Witch' sightings - and I think you're right in that case. These pics have dangling legs in them - well, some of them do - either way. I'm guessing technology - I agree.

Jimbo

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well...I have NEVER heard of this before you brought it up today...and I searched YouTube and found atleast a dozen other humanoid films..weird that most of them are happening in Southern US and Mexico...? Maybe a new way to jump the border? J/K

anyway...case solved as shown in this link...LoL
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16/08/2006 by StretchUSAF]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Who is "we"? I am not seeing any angels.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What makes you say they are angels? They're more probably and in my opinion deffinently balloons, or our honarary Jetpack man. I think it's a bit lame that you feel you need to take these sightings as angels. With no proof or verifiable information.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I haven't seen these, nor had heard of people seeing them. On the vid, at best they look like humans using jet packs or some sort of rockets.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hey really cool post. I found this maybe this may help you further.

hopefully the link works

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Anyone else think there is resemblence of Flatbush Monster to the flying alien witch that attacked the Mexican officer..

top topics

join