It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus With John Hogue - ATS MIX Show 38

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ATSmix is happy to announce that we will be interviewing famed Nostradamus expert "John Hogue".

John Hogue
Author of 10 books, 1,000,000 in print in 17 languages, "Rogue" scholar, world authority on Nostradamus and the prophetic traditions of the world.

www.hogueprophecy.com...

Now is the time to get the ol' thinking caps on and post your questions here for the ATSmix team to query him with..

Johnny

[edit on 12/12/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi and thank you so much for inviting John Hoguge to the ATSMIX! This is great news and I for one look forward to anything he has to tell us about the current state of affairs in regards to the War on terror and specifically the war with Iran. I would also like to know what the prophecies have to say about the Black Pope and also what the future holds for the United States and the upcoming Presidential elections. Again thank you for inviting John to join us. Antar

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have personally been trying to interpret the Centuries and Quatrains of Nostradamus for at least 20 years now. My interest began as a child when I first saw the Orson Wells special on Nostradamus The Man Who Saw Tomorrow on HBO in the early 80's.

The first book I read about Nostradamus was called Prophesies of Nostradamus by Erika Cheetham copy. 1975

In the early 90's I bought John Hogue's Nostradamus The New Revelations. It was a good read with lots of high quality color pictures and although, in retrospect, it was not entirely accurate, it was at the very least extremely thought provoking.

I'll give any Nostradamus interpretation consideration because even if they are not accurate, they may contain clues and methods of unlocking other quatrains.

Since I recently (in this thread) took a crack at Nostradamus' Century X, Quatrain 74

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium
when the dead will come out from their graves.
Au revolu du grand nombre septiesme
Apparoistra au temps Jeux d'Hecatombe,
Non esloigné du grand eage milliesme
Que les entres sortiront de leur tombe.

I would love to know Mr. Hogue's own most recent interpretation of this Quatrain!!

[edit on 9-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
When will I ascend the throne of mankind,
also, who is the one who'll oppose me so
I can get rid of him asap. Thanks.

Common, someone has to add some humor in here.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
HI Johnny and Dave, just wanted to know if you have a date for this upcoming event? Thanks and looking forward to what news he has for us, I have heard him on other shows in the past like C2C and Jeff Rense, and he is very accurate and does a great interview. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yes, question about Nostradamus.

Is it true that he was a Askenazi Jew?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
*Bump* this thread... Also I have not heard about this upcoming show, is there a date? Thanks, antar

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We just wrapped the show with John Hogue.... ATS MIX Show 38 which will be posted on November 16, 2007. What a wonderful, fun and enjoyable interview it was. John is becoming a member of ATS and will be answering one on one questions on the SHOW THREAD when it goes up, so please listen and post your questions there.

Special KUDOS to ANTAR for the great nudge to get us to do it. Johnny and I both consider John Hogue to be easily in the TOP 5 INTERVIEWS that we have done over 38 shows.

It is going to be an informative and fun ride for all.

Dave

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You are more than welcome Dave and Johnny.
John Hogue is truly a Master in the field of Nostradamus and the level he takes it to is incomparable to any others I have read.
I am excited to listen to the interview (and a little scared to hear what his latest predictions will disclose) and am thrilled that he is joining the forum.
Thank you both for following through and making this happen.
Antar

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You can hear John Hogue's Interview on SHOW 38 now.

LISTEN To John Hogue's ATS MIX Show 38 NOW

This THREAD is now CLOSED.

Dave

new topics

top topics

join