It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elohim, Serpent Race, Annunaki, Nephilim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
GENESIS 6
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them
2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. (NKJV)

The first, and oldest, belief is that "the sons of God" were fallen angels who fornicated with human women, producing giant offspring called nephilim (Heb. נפלים). This view was widely held in the world of the 1st century CE, and was supported by Flavius Josephus, Philo, Eusebius and many of the "Ante-Nicene Fathers," including Justin Martyr, Clement of Alexandria, Origen, Tertullian, Irenaeus, Athenagoras and Commodianus.

The second view is one which was first suggested by Julius Africanus and later advocated by Saint Augustine, the Catholic Bishop of Hippo. Augustine rejected the concept of the fallen host having committed fornication with women. In his early 5th century book The City of God, he promoted the theory that "the sons of God" simply referred to the genealogical line of Seth, who were committed to preserving the true worship of God. He interpreted Genesis 6 to mean that the male offspring of Adam through Seth were "the sons of God," and the female offspring of Adam through Cain were "the daughters of men." He wrote that the problem was that the family of Seth had interbred with the family of Cain, intermingling the bloodlines and corrupting the pure religion. This view has become the dominant one among most modern biblical scholars.

The third view is that "the sons of God" were the sons of pre-Flood rulers or magistrates. This view took hold in rabbinic Judaism after Rabbi Simeon ben Yochai pronounced a curse in the 2nd century CE upon those Jews who believed the common teaching that the angels were responsible for the nephilim. This interpretation was advocated by two of the most respected Jewish sages of the Middle Ages, Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki (Rashi) and Rabbi Moshe ben Nachman (Nachmanides), and became the standard explanation of rabbinic Judaism. However, it is not widely accepted by modern scholars.

The Book of Enoch (also called I Enoch) is a collection of pseudepigraphic writings by various authors which dates to the 1st or 2nd century BCE. This book was well-known by the early church; in fact, Jude, the brother of Jesus, quoted Enoch 1:9 in verses 14 and 15 of his epistle. Obviously Jude felt that the Book of Enoch he had access to in the 1st century was trustworthy. This work, which survived to our day against great odds, deals extensively with the fall of the angels. It was viewed favorably by some early "Christian" writers also (Irenaeus, Clement of Alexandria, and others). However, it was never universally accepted as inspired Scripture. Below is a selection from the Book of Enoch which records the sin of the angelic "watchers":

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ENOCH 6
1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto
2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men
3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not
4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations
5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves
6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon . . .

JUBILEES 5
1 And it came to pass when the children of men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them, that the angels of God saw them on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful to look upon; and they took themselves wives of all whom they
2 chose, and they bare unto them sons and they were giants. And lawlessness increased on the earth and all flesh corrupted its way, alike men and cattle and beasts and birds and everything that walks on the earth – all of them corrupted their ways and their orders, and they began to devour each other, and lawlessness increased on the earth and every imagination of the thoughts of all men
3 (was) thus evil continually . . .

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia on possible origins of this Hebrew word: nephilim

The etymology of nepilim is uncertain, the following explanations have been advanced with mixed reception. First, it may derive from the niphal of the verb pala, meaning "be extraordinary," i.e., "extraordinary men." Second, it may be derived from the verb napal, "fall," in one of the following senses: (1) the "fallen ones" – from heaven, i.e., supernatural beings; (2) morally "fallen men"; (3) "those who fall upon," in the sense of invaders or hostile, violent men; (4) "those who fell by" the sword (cf. Ezk. 32:20f.); (5) "unnaturally begotten men" or bastards (from cf. nepel, "abortion" or "miscarriage"). (pp. 518-519, vol. 3)

First, let's look at all of the Old Testament references to "sons of God." This phrase is translated from the Hebrew beney 'elohim (בני אלהים), beney ha'elohim (בני האלהים), and beney 'elim (בני אלים):

GENESIS 6:1 When men began to increase on earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the divine beings [beney ha'elohim] saw how beautiful the daughters of men were and took wives from among those that pleased them. 3 The LORD said, "My breath shall not abide in man forever, since he too is flesh; let the days allowed him be one hundred and twenty years." 4 It was then, and later too, that the Nephilim appeared on earth when the divine beings [beney ha'elohim] cohabited with the daughters of men, who bore them offspring. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown. (Tanakh, the new Jewish Publication Society translation according to the traditional Hebrew text)

DEUTERONOMY 32:8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when He separated the sons of men, He fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God [beney 'elohim]. (RSV)

Let us for a moment look at that last passage from Deuteronomy, "When the Most high gave to the nations their inheritance", so in other words when the Ruler of the Empire was dispersing the goods of the empire, "He separated the sons of men, He fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God [beney 'elohim]" meaning the bounty in which the people were alotted was based off of how many members of the land belonged to the Royal Leaders group the Sons of the Elohim.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Elohim, would be "He who is the object of fear or reverence." The meaning of Elohim is further investigated by the fact that it is used to describe the spirit of the dead prophet Samuel, raised by Saul in 1 Samuel 28:13. The witch of Endor tells Saul that she sees 'gods' (elohim) coming up out of the earth; this seems to indicate that the term was indeed used simply to mean something like 'divine beings' in ancient Israel.

The elohim coming up from out of the Earth could very well be the mana that is mentioned in the Bible. This would mean that the Sons of the Elohim were the Sons of the Mushroom. This is beginning to make more and more sense isn't it, the Sons of God were a group of people who worshipped the mushroom, kept their knowledge secret and sacred. They were the high priests, rulers of the known world, whose members did not interbreed with common women, only those women who were of worthy social recognition. It makes sense that the rulers known as the "beney 'elohim" discraced their people by interbreeding with the common folk or the daughters of men.

Remembering back now that nephilim means bastard children, unnaturally begotten children, is it a stretch to say that according to their laws it was unnatural for a member of social importance to copulate with women based solely on their beauty and not wealth or family stature? Then it also makes sense that of these nephilim rose great leaders or giants among men with many followers leading to great tyranny.

Let's go back to 1 Enoch to see what these fallen angels did that affected the human race enormously:

1 ENOCH 8
1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all
2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they
3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

If I were to write a story I would say that people from a foreign land came and taught their ways to another culture, that it was against their rules to intermingle as to not degrade their own lineage of their race of peoples, and that the women's beauty was too great to heed or supress their desires and thus the Sons of Elohim took unto themselves daughters of mere men! Out of these bastard children arose great leaders, men of renown, giants of their time!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Now let me take a moment and comment on Jahweh, Yahweh literally means explosion of energy, explosion of energy even more so when a male and a female coopulate. I heard Jordan Maxwell say that he found it entertaining that they called the event that created our universe the big bang. The inhabitants were literally saying "the moment when god ejaculates!", but also referring to not only his rain as ejaculatory fluid impregnating the virgin mother earth, but referring to the primordial release of energy.

I do believe there if a link to Yahweh and Mt. Sinai where Jordan Maxwell explains that Sin is the Moon deity, and ai is a form of "of"; so that Mt. Sinai is literally the Volcano of the Moon Goddess Sin, or God I think Sin was both depending on what time of reference. This explosive power I believe is what was revered so much and in connection with Yahweh. I believe very much that this is direct connection to the fertility rites the Easter Bunny specifically reminds us of. Speaking of the Bunny, those colorful eggs no doubt symbollize the mushroom hunt the family has today

"Moses and Monotheism is a book by Sigmund Freud. It was first published in 1939. In it, Freud argues that Moses was actually an Ancient Egyptian and in some way related to Akhenaten, an ancient Egyptian monotheist. The book was written in three parts and was a departure from the rest of Freud's work on psychoanalytic theory. The book does contain discussion of Freud's psychoanalytic thinking but was intended as a work of history.

In Moses and Monotheism, Freud contradicts the Biblical story of Moses with his own retelling of events claiming that Moses only led his close followers into freedom and that they subsequently killed Moses in rebellion either to his strong faith or to circumcision. Freud explains that years after the murder of Moses, the rebels formed a religion which promoted Moses as the Saviour of the Israelites." - Wikipedia

I believe that perhaps the NWO/Illuminati/Bilderberg may have promoted Moses as the saviour of the Israelites just as they did Jesus the savior of the world after killing him as well, it's a constant theme. However after Freud, some decades later a couple other authors came forward stating even more bluntly that Moses was strictly fictional and the only realistic character in the Moses plot was the ruling Pharoah Ahkenaten of the 18th dynasty who fled in yr 17 of his reign only to come back to rescue his people and get revenge on the world ever after!

Ahkenaten knew the secret sacred solar science of the Sun, he knew that the Sun Spot cycle controls the fertility of the land and the people. He tried informing and educating the people but they just wouldn't listen, he switched over from their pantheon of Gods to monotheism, or the worship of one God. The Sun. They persecuted him and so he was banished, with it he took his sacred sun worship, mushrooms(alchemy), and other esoteric secrets that form the whole of the occult world today. He comes back to gather his followers, they form a moving caravan through dying although not yet desert grasslands.

They feed solely on the manna or mushrooms, while traveling north. The people who followed him were some of the most intellectual beings in the area, they understood and believed what he stated about the sun spot cycle and what the Central American natives call the feathered snake. Their history is vast, but in the end they suceed and have their own state funded by the American people, Israel.

Isis-Ra-Elohim - Isreal, the nation for the Sons of Elohim.

Isis, the mother Earth, Ra the Sun, Elohim the Mushroom.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't like to get too far into Tsarion-esque subjects.... not because I don't think info like this should be ignored.... but in the end, there's always some guy trying to sell you his fake astrology crap.

Sorry, I wasn't criticizing you in any way. This just reminds me of Michael Tsarion.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Read it, and don't post if you didn't. Sad that you are too lazy to read that the Elohim are not aliens. Has nothing to do with Michael Tsarion or David Icke, they are the problem, I am trying to give you REAL hard evidence that the Sons of Elohim were not the Son's or God, but the sons of the mushroom. Read it please.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by SerpentPath]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Please stay on topic and remember to play nice with one another.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Rael says the Elohim are the Serpent race responsible for changing our DNA, I don't believe in this theory so I stated my hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi there,

So Elohim (The Supreme) you state as our Creator,Fallen Angels (Nephillim) taught us flesh some real nasty things which with we blame satan for?

Am i correct in my understanding?

Then when coming to Christ ..in your opinion is He part of The Supreme or totally made up,or then born from man and woman?

As fallen ones all have their own "Talent/s" as you explained on the Nephillim whom taught man all the other things ,there are some who believe satan is "prince of the air" among things and "Prince-Air" there are many who believe that he created some of his own (aliens).There are also those in theory that believe that others of those millions ,those who fell with satan broke away from him ,same as he did with God and started their own "rebellion" which also falls back to the alien theory.

Do you see anything that can relate to such theories,reason i myself never believed God was alien but on the fallen ones i could take nothing away,as in to what extent they will go to deceive flesh further only so we may deceive ourselves.

Then very interesting are the "fallen ones" (200 angels /Nephillim) when God said he won't waste His breath on flesh and they will only see 120 years,how cursed are we today living to be 75 years? Clearly God was not impressed with Angels choosing flesh and still gave them 120 years..and did God not say He loved us more than His Angels? Well it shows how impressed He became with flesh,can't blame Him.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

You ramble on a mix of jargon that is hardly understandable. However, I geuss I could explain it this way.

My understand is that the Mushroom is the apple from the tree of knowledge of good vs evil.

When ape-men ate the mushroom, it expanded their mind to understand good and evil, just the possibility of knowing evil allowed for men to do evil, just like knowing good allowed us to do good.

The serpent is the energy, the 9 energy, in Chaldean numerology 9 is sacred, not used in the calculation. Simply 1-8 is used because of this reason. The evil people who took control hid away the knowledge and demonized the serpent who is the bringer of truth, the righteous path to enlightenment.

In a movie on sci fi channel, as I was flipping through channels, I noticed a woman stated as a reply to a man who said they worship no gods in Arithmea, she goes, "In Arithmea we prefer to calculate."

In Arabic if you take the numbers 1-9 and write them 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 and turn them on their sides, they are read right to left in Arabic by the way, it says, "Our goal is to calculate."

Numbers are the core of all religions, point blank, so is the mushroom which helped our brains be able to understand and see the numbers. God hid the truth about the whole universe in the numbers.

It's all true, don't take my word for it, ask someone VERY high up in religion.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SerpentPath

This i understand as i understood your main thread.

As for my jargon ,i asked questions on all that you mentioned in your thread,all which you quoted from Enoch to Wiki,so there i am lost.

You had "theories" on Jesus by which i asked you so in your opinion is He part of The Trinity? Did He not exist and so in your opinion was He "man made"?

I believe that perhaps the NWO/Illuminati/Bilderberg may have promoted Moses as the saviour of the Israelites just as they did Jesus the savior of the world after killing him as well, it's a constant theme.

The Nephillim you say taught us things such as

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all
2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they
3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

So if these fallen ones showed man these things shows us that every fallen one have certain "powers" .So the one whom is known as "prince of the air" can he not create his own,such as aliens or crafts? Or create illusions to make us believe we "see" aliens?

200 fell (Nephillim) ,those that chose woman and but a few is mentioned and so their powers and knowledge,so is it not possible that some have the power create other beings?

I hope this is more understandable ,else ignore my "jargon" i quoted and no need to waste your time in replying.

Thanks.

*Btw ,i never said that i did not believe you as your theory is interesting and clearly you have done some research on things. There are just a few things in which i stand unclear on,hence the reason why a person asks questions related in your "hypothesis"*

[edit on 11/8/2007 by qonone]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

If you read the other thread, you'd read that I wrote that the Nephilim were "bastard" or unnaturally begotten children. It was considered unnatural for the royalty to mix blood with the peasants of the conquered nations, they were conquered therefore they were considered weak.

But the beauty of the women was too great, so the Sons of Elohim mated with them, the Sons of Elohim were men, with the title of Gods taken from the Egyptians whod use that title to gain more power over the people.

The nephilim ended up becoming great leaders among the men, giants in their day, many followed them, they grew and so did tyranny.

Thus you have the fabled Titans Vs the Gods... The bastard children vs their fathers....

Jesus did exist, just who was he is debated all the time, Joseph of Arithmea is my closest guess, what's up about Jesus and the trinity, God the Sun or Ra, Elohim the Mushroom is Jesus, and Men.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by SerpentPath]

new topics

top topics

join